Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lee pipes and super tight shirts FTMFW! Hahahahahaha

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just for shits and giggles lol that's actually Alan in the pic,AED shirt and all [worship]

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lmfao Brandon [patriot] , fucking tired of fools like him making assumptions/accusations about shit they have no clue about. Then on top of that trying to act hard behind a keyboard, I am a grown ass man you want to talk some head then say it to my face not on a forum. Should be at the track in a few weeks, so if this fool really wants to make this shit happen I would be more then happy to put my little weak ass stock 302 against him and his ride.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now we got thread popping. Keep the entertainment comming.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I got you Camara can't stand forum tough guys it gets so old and irritating to never see them get put in there place,most of the time there in different states or city's but you both are avid track guys and are at local ride outs so this dumbass needs to watch who he's callin a cock sucker..some people dont play with words,like Duncan said if you say it on the net you mean it!

[ 2014-05-30, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
Now we got thread popping. Keep the entertainment comming.

To easy when your the one subject..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now he mad,,,,, awwwwww lol, my spaghetti was gd just saying.
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok..so I kept silent on this because I USED to support Dan a while ago but that was before he did a lot of people dirty on here. And it really sucks.. since then I have been distancing myself as far as possible because as most people, I amazed at the complete 180 he took and obviously I DO NOT support nor agree with any of his actions.

however, with that being said, I feel like when you have a few people targeting those of us who have supported Dan in the past and now realize there are issues, I am personally insulted that any one of you would try to lump me into his own personal fiasco and wrong doings...and when I say ME ..I say that because I too used to have a :"built by turbo50" in my sig but no longer. I cannot support "the cancer" and would never support such effort.

If you feel the need to keep doing so...those few who have said this, know who I am and have met me personally and I'm sure you know that I am in the 99.9% of people who you do not want to fuck with in front of my face unless you would like to be embarrassed in front of a group of people in a matter of seconds..

so to group the few of us who used to support him and now are calling these people out...I think it's very immature and tasteless on your end..

If you want to point the finger at anyone...just keep pointing it at Dan and no one else...otherwise, I'll just keep thinking like I always do and have no point in calling you a punk ass little bitch to your face when I feel the need....

anyone else can PM me...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
now he mad,,,,, awwwwww lol, my spaghetti was gd just saying.

Should I be?

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
ok..so I kept silent on this because I USED to support Dan a while ago but that was before he did a lot of people dirty on here. And it really sucks.. since then I have been distancing myself as far as possible because as most people, I amazed at the complete 180 he took and obviously I DO NOT support nor agree with any of his actions.

however, with that being said, I feel like when you have a few people targeting those of us who have supported Dan in the past and now realize there are issues, I am personally insulted that any one of you would try to lump me into his own personal fiasco and wrong doings...and when I say ME ..I say that because I too used to have a :"built by turbo50" in my sig but no longer. I cannot support "the cancer" and would never support such effort.

If you feel the need to keep doing so...those few who have said this, know who I am and have met me personally and I'm sure you know that I am in the 99.9% of people who you do not want to fuck with in front of my face unless you would like to be embarrassed in front of a group of people in a matter of seconds..

so to group the few of us who used to support him and now are calling these people out...I think it's very immature and tasteless on your end..

If you want to point the finger at anyone...just keep pointing it at Dan and no one else...otherwise, I'll just keep thinking like I always do and have no point in calling you a punk ass little bitch to your face when I feel the need....

anyone else can PM me...

Thanks you! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If police actually get involved can someone keep me in the loop so I can also be in on a fraud complaint. He needs to pay up one way or another. I've had some real though times but ive never stolen from others to get by, its just not cool.
Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

anyone else can PM me...

situation handled...i feel the same way [patriot]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
[dance]

-

Lol!

[ 2014-06-02, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

anyone else can PM me...

fuck yo jiu jitsu..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

anyone else can PM me...

well said! [patriot]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

anyone else can PM me...

Jason, I'm not sure if you're directing this statement towards me, but just to clear things up, I wasn't calling you out, nor anyone else in particular when I said "wheres the BUILT BY TURBO50 supporters now." Shit, I didn't even know you had that in your sig, lol! I just knew that there were quite a few people rockin that statement in their sigs and as this thread kept building on, I figured, what the hell, throw more fuel into the flame [Razz]

I honestly wasn't intending to offend you nor anyone else for that matter, but if you took it that way, my apologies. I know who you are and as you mentioned, I'm not trying to have an MMA match against your ass either. [Big Grin]

I'm throwing this out there to come clean (unlike Dan [Roll Eyes] )...if I offended anyone out there because you WERE a turbo50 supporter, I APOLOGIZE [patriot]

So back to the main topic....FUCK DAN [dance]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

anyone else can PM me...

Jason, I'm not sure if you're directing this statement towards me, but just to clear things up, I wasn't calling you out, nor anyone else in particular when I said "wheres the BUILT BY TURBO50 supporters now." Shit, I didn't even know you had that in your sig, lol! I just knew that there were quite a few people rockin that statement in their sigs and as this thread kept building on, I figured, what the hell, throw more fuel into the flame [Razz]

I honestly wasn't intending to offend you nor anyone else for that matter, but if you took it that way, my apologies. I know who you are and as you mentioned, I'm not trying to have an MMA match against your ass either. [Big Grin]

I'm throwing this out there to come clean (unlike Dan [Roll Eyes] )...if I offended anyone out there because you WERE a turbo50 supporter, I APOLOGIZE [patriot]

So back to the main topic....FUCK DAN [dance]

no problem Eye-an and at first it WAS directed towards you, Texas, Allen...and whoever else decided to lump "former supporters" in the same group...

We're straight...and let the Dan hating continue... [Big Grin]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates?

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Any updates?

Heard his wife wanted $20 back after buying some bad crack [burnout]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

87TURBO
¯
Member # 9257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87TURBO  Ford pictures for 87TURBO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow after all the pople dan stole from, people are still speaking for him... buch of fuking ball lickers

--------------------
turbo people

Posts: 403 | From: modesto/sanjose | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87TURBO:
Wow after all the pople dan stole from, people are still speaking for him... buch of fuking ball lickers

No one is speaking highly of him at all, read the whole thread [Roll Eyes]
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's CAfords crowd-fund a 1 gallon poop senders order of gorilla shit to his address in FL lol.

If you don't know what poop senders is google it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
Let's CAfords crowd-fund a 1 gallon poop senders order of gorilla shit to his address in FL lol.

What is the buy in on it? [patriot] But I think it would be cheaper if we all just shit in a bag and sent it.. Might have to ship it hazmat, I ate some Taco Bell..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:

What is the buy in on it? [patriot] But I think it would be cheaper if we all just shit in a bag and sent it.. Might have to ship it hazmat, I ate some Taco Bell..
Lmao

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have all of dans financial info if anyone knows what to do with it. Because I don't think neight, myself or Ozzie can win this.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com