Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Dan already has a judgment against him already and the girl has not collected anything in 10 years!

Yes, BUT if he ever gets a legit JOB then they will garnish. sure it may be 12-15 years from now. If I was out the money some of these guys are fuck it, i wouldn't mind seeing a nice check randomly some day with extra for penalties etc.

If everyone who was fucked has already filed police reports etc your already half way there to a small claims court case and when they mail him to appear in Ca. you think he'll show up? now way!

No show = automatic win for plantiffs.

If he does show you still win cause that motherfucker gotta walk out of the court house!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:
Dan already has a judgment against him already and the girl has not collected anything in 10 years!

Yes, BUT if he ever gets a legit JOB then they will garnish. sure it may be 12-15 years from now. If I was out the money some of these guys are fuck it, i wouldn't mind seeing a nice check randomly some day with extra for penalties etc.

If everyone who was fucked has already filed police reports etc your already half way there to a small claims court case and when they mail him to appear in Ca. you think he'll show up? now way!

If he does show you still win cause that motherfucker gotta walk out of the court house!
[Big Grin]

the court does not automatically garnish his wages lol! there are other hoops to jump through to make that happen. Its not as easy as you think

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Confused]
Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

[Big Grin]

the court does not automatically garnish his wages lol! there are other hoops to jump through to make that happen. Its not as easy as you think
You have to find the person to garnish their wages, also a law suit is only good for so many years, if you don't renew, than you have to file again. A judgment is really bad for your credit
[Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've heard the expression no news is good news but has anybody heard of whats going on with this scum bag? Anyone get their money back?

--------------------
03 Terminator

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan told me today hes going to come on here and explain his side of the story, hes gonna make it right

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
I've heard the expression no news is good news but has anybody heard of whats going on with this scum bag? Anyone get their money back?

Dan bounce out.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is a stand up guy.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raelsmar wanna stick up for your best friend again?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do know one of Dan's homies is up on then counts for conspiracy to commit murder.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
I do know one of Dan's homies is up on then counts for conspiracy to commit murder.

Hopefully it was on him
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

I haven't defended Dan in at least a year. Keep my name out your mouth. Tired of you people seriously, I come here for good reads to pass time, not for all this drama you, 2Tone and 5.toes seem to love. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you bitch ass little girls are constantly attacking me, but when I defend myself I'm in the wrong. It's seriously fucked up. I don't post much anymore cause every time I do one of you likes to be trolls and troll it up, y'all can't keep my name out your mouths. Yes, I made a post about baseball a month or so ago to talk about baseball, because at the time, both bay teams were losing it. My fellow A's fans vent and your SF fans get all butt hurt and talk shit. I made the post about 2tone yesterday cause I'm sick of his trolling me, it's childish. You people have jobs and families yet spend your time here trolling me, get real. If you notice I didn't respond to any of the bullshit last night after I made the post, then today I hop on to see what's new and here you are trolling me again, you guys are sick. There was a point in time I defended Dan yes, the guy never did me dirty. Then all this other shit came out and obviously no one was going to defend him, not even his cafords family. So why the fuck would you even post this stupid shit? Cause you're a fucking troll, on the forum and in real life. Get the fuck off my nuts and keep my name out your fucking mouths. Please and thank you.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cry cry cry , boo hooo hooo

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I haven't defended Dan in at least a year. Keep my name out your mouth. Tired of you people seriously, I come here for good reads to pass time, not for all this drama you, 2Tone and 5.toes seem to love. This is exactly what I'm talking about, you bitch ass little girls are constantly attacking me, but when I defend myself I'm in the wrong. It's seriously fucked up. I don't post much anymore cause every time I do one of you likes to be trolls and troll it up, y'all can't keep my name out your mouths. Yes, I made a post about baseball a month or so ago to talk about baseball, because at the time, both bay teams were losing it. My fellow A's fans vent and your SF fans get all butt hurt and talk shit. I made the post about 2tone yesterday cause I'm sick of his trolling me, it's childish. You people have jobs and families yet spend your time here trolling me, get real. If you notice I didn't respond to any of the bullshit last night after I made the post, then today I hop on to see what's new and here you are trolling me again, you guys are sick. There was a point in time I defended Dan yes, the guy never did me dirty. Then all this other shit came out and obviously no one was going to defend him, not even his cafords family. So why the fuck would you even post this stupid shit? Cause you're a fucking troll, on the forum and in real life. Get the fuck off my nuts and keep my name out your fucking mouths. Please and thank you.
This is why people dont like you. and before you say you dont care, this novel proves you do.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Whatever!
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by POWERED BY FORD:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:

Hopefully it was on him
Nope but I will say the guy was a member on here.
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care you you three trolls don't like me. But you're basically saying people don't like me because I stand up for myself and don't like drama or to be trolled. Okay, go kill yourself.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
[QB] I don't care you you three trolls don't like me. But you're basically saying people don't like me because I stand up for myself and don't like drama or to be trolled. Okay, go kill yourself. [/Q

starwars,dishwashing, payments on 30yr old turds

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
[QB] I don't care you you three trolls don't like me. But you're basically saying people don't like me because I stand up for myself and don't like drama or to be trolled. Okay, go kill yourself. [/Q

That doesn't make any sense...plenty of people love star wars, it's made more money than you ever will. I choose a profession in a kitchen because o like working with food, most of my jobs have been dishwashing, you gotta start somewhere since I haven't went to culinary school. I'm not ashamed of it, I'm very good at it, I get my job done and move onto other food prepping projects. And what 30 year old turd? I drive a 96 Camry, that's only 18 years, guess math isn't your strong suit.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

That doesn't make any sense...plenty of people love star wars, it's made more money than you ever will. I choose a profession in a kitchen because o like working with food, most of my jobs have been dishwashing, you gotta start somewhere since I haven't went to culinary school. I'm not ashamed of it, I'm very good at it, I get my job done and move onto other food prepping projects. And what 30 year old turd? I drive a 96 Camry, that's only 18 years, guess math isn't your strong suit.
lol, "nuff said", Food prepping projects?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Id be your friend in real life.

-

[ 2014-10-29, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol, "nuff said", Food prepping projects?
LOL, thats messed up!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Yes 2tone, food prepping projects, I don't work at mcdonalds, I work in actual professional kitchens. Every kitchen has prep lists, from cutting veggies, cheese, different proteins. I've made chili, soups, stocks, bread, desserts, salads etc.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Yes 2tone, food prepping projects, I don't work at mcdonalds, I work in actual professional kitchens. Every kitchen has prep lists, from cutting veggies, cheese, different proteins. I've made chili, soups, stocks, bread, desserts, salads etc.

who lets the dishwashers prep food though? srs!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com