Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Toes you are a troll. I can handle the shit talk about sports teams, but you and 2tone have made it personal and that's not okay, you guys are bullies and you'll get yours somehow someday. You continue to avoid the real questions, what's your legal name since you know mine yet I have no idea who the hell you are, and what's your profession since you wanna knock me for my choice...every time you avoid these questions and just run your e-gangsta mouth. You're a joke and a troll.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
Who's down to compre arrest records.

How about who's driver's license has been suspended the most?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

Hahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha
Lmao [worship] [dance]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about how many speeding tickets you've gotten?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
How about how many speeding tickets you've gotten?

How about how many times you have taking the cops on a high speed chase?
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yes 2tone, food prepping projects, I don't work at mcdonalds, I work in actual professional kitchens. Every kitchen has prep lists, from cutting veggies, cheese, different proteins. I've made chili, soups, stocks, bread, desserts, salads etc.

who lets the dishwashers prep food though? srs!
Wow, you're an idiot. What is your current profession oh judgmental one?
lets compare paychecks and if im not at least 4x what you make ill close my accnt.....deal? but your loud mouth would have to do the same...? lmk
My dick is bigger. Whoops I meant my bank account.
[worship] thank you. This guy is a joke. He wants to talk all this shit, call me by my legal name even though I don't know him, won't tell us his legal name and now wants to play the bank account game even though he's the judgmental troll.
My fault for even entertaining a dishwasher on cafords. If im a troll I guess the mods are as well as the 7-10 other people you have had issues with on here. My point of calling you out was to put you back in your place..kind of like a father telling his son that his paper route is a good start but he cant eat with the big dogs yet....I really dont have any real bad feelings toward ya its just a forum, good luck with washing them dishes if thats your passion. [patriot]
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Not if you got muscle behind you an if don't know what that is I feel bad for you.

Trippin. Big bank buys muscle.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pcsal:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yes 2tone, food prepping projects, I don't work at mcdonalds, I work in actual professional kitchens. Every kitchen has prep lists, from cutting veggies, cheese, different proteins. I've made chili, soups, stocks, bread, desserts, salads etc.

lets compare paychecks and if im not at least 4x what you make ill close my accnt.....deal? but your loud mouth would have to do the same...? lmk
I will compare paychecks LOL AND TAKE THAT BET
Start it off!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Not if you got muscle behind you an if don't know what that is I feel bad for you.

Trippin. Big bank buys muscle.
Sacred money don't make money
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship] thank you. This guy is a joke. He wants to talk all this shit, call me by my legal name even though I don't know him, won't tell us his legal name and now wants to play the bank account game even though he's the judgmental troll.
My fault for even entertaining a dishwasher on cafords. If im a troll I guess the mods are as well as the 7-10 other people you have had issues with on here. My point of calling you out was to put you back in your place..kind of like a father telling his son that his paper route is a good start but he cant eat with the big dogs yet....I really dont have any real bad feelings toward ya its just a forum, good luck with washing them dishes if thats your passion. [patriot]
Everyone knows you a High class troll. That seems to think he is better than everyone. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Everyone knows you a High class troll. That seems to think he is better than everyone. [patriot]
[worship]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

i thought you only posted fantasies/lies about finding that loser who stole your car?
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

This tread needs to be locked an new one started because this one turn in to a shit sandwich.
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get your bullshit ass drama out the "fuck Dan" thread whiney girls.

don't feed the damn trolls!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raelsmar was dans best friend and trolled victims of dan with no regard for their "feelings"
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good members too, like Neight, jihad, and more. What about them? Don't delete this or you delete their loss.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Good members too, like Neight, jihad, and more. What about them? Don't delete this or you delete their loss.

Are you fucking kidding me? I never trolled anyone! You should go kill yourself for that, yes I defensed Dan because I thought he was gonna make things right, then he didn't and we all felt stupid. Fuck you 135.0, go back to your banned account, oh wait, you can't...I hope you, 2tone and 5.toes all choke on a fat Kaepernick and die, I seriously don't try to wish bad on people, I try to be humble and avoid this drama. You no life losers made this shit personal not me, all I've ever done is defend myself, even if I'm away and don't post my nuts are still in your mouths, but for you 3 I'll break my humble, I seriously hope you 3 get what's coming to you.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
quote:

Are you fucking kidding me? I never trolled anyone! You should go kill yourself for that, yes I defensed Dan because I thought he was gonna make things right, then he didn't and we all felt stupid. Fuck you 135.0, go back to your banned account, oh wait, you can't...I hope you, 2tone and 5.toes all choke on a fat Kaepernick and die, I seriously don't try to wish bad on people, I try to be humble and avoid this drama. You no life losers made this shit personal not me, all I've ever done is defend myself, even if I'm away and don't post my nuts are still in your mouths, but for you 3 I'll break my humble, I seriously hope you 3 get what's coming to you.
again your talking to a grown man, real career, his own place. stay out of the kitchen..well unless you plan to scrub a few pots
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

You never apologized how you treated them. So why should anybody feel bad for your feelings?
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
You never apologized how you treated them. So why should anybody feel bad for your feelings?

Find a post where I've threatened someone troll. Why the fuck ima threaten someone on a forum. Toes, grown men answer questions not duck them. You can have all that and still be a little ass boy..

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Payment plans on a 25 year old car ftw!!!

TTT

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
Payment plans on a 25 year old car ftw!!!

TTT

Yup, cause Dan was a good guy to me, no shame in that asshole. You can clown all you want, I don't care, you're a troll and a nobody, I don't see you helping anyone out like that.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I've helped more people on here then you ever have, you don't even own a ford. Why do you come here again???

I come to look for parts to buy and to make fun of clowns like you. Now go back to your food prep projects and I'll go back to laughing.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
I've helped more people on here then you ever have, you don't even own a ford. Why do you come here again???

I come to look for parts to buy and to make fun of clowns like you. Now go back to your food prep projects and I'll go back to laughing.

Yawn....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com