Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 17)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
I've laid out what I have to say about Charles McDonald. Lets get the conversation back to Danny Starkey. As a collective we should be able to track him down. I posted half his life on page 15. Pictures. Drivers license number. Current city. We need to find out how to track him down and what we can do once the thief is found. I found more victims in this long post ------ https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060313
Does anyone still keep in touch with those victims? Contact them and let them know we have new information. The victims have to still about around other forms and social media.

Even if you guys do find him, what are you going to do beat him up? Kill him? He is never going to pay anyone back. Even taking him to court wont get the money back. You best option is either let it go or molly whoop him on sight!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This person says they have a claim against Dan Starkey and will file a file a lien on him once his address is known ------- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060313;p=3#000053

With a lien, Starkey will have no choice but to pay.

[ 2017-12-19, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This person says they have a claim against Dan Starkey and will file a file a lien on him once his address is known ------- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060313;p=3#000053

With a lien, Starkey will have no choice but to pay.

Honestly, I hope you guys get your money back but I highly doubt it. Sure you can file a lien against his property if he owns the home but he does not have to pay you anything unless he sells it. Best bet is to sell the judgment to a collection agency and have them go after him. Or you guys could molly whoop him like I stated earlier. Its going on 5 years you guys will never see any money. damn shame too.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can you put a lien against his car too? What is the process called where you contact his employer and money is taken straight from his paycheck?
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
Can you put a lien against his car too? What is the process called where you contact his employer and money is taken straight from his paycheck?

If you have a judgment against Dan you can go to the sheriff's office of whatever county he works in and do a wage garnishment/Wtit. Dan of course can fight it But whatever money they take out will be held by the sheriff until the court straightens it out. You will have to go back to court to continue garnishing his check. It would be up to a judge to determine how much a month you can take. I still think you will be better off whoopin his ass. But you could also sell it to a collection company and they can do the legwork for you for a percentage..

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let him alone
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

East Bay 50 ----- Thanks. You know this stuff well.

This person took Starkey to court and won ---- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060313;p=3#000053 Does anyone have their contact info or knows them on social media? We need to let these people know.

This person also took Starkey to court ----- https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=061663;p=5#000118 The thread is too polluted to tell if he got a settlement or not. It looks like it from the sound of things.

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

I heard Dan Danny Starkey's wife Courtney Hoffman Starkey could be a front end supervisor at the Home Depot at 5631 Lone Tree Way in Bentwood. Dan could have gotten a VC 22349(A) for speeding on the highway in August. Case number 2007591542. An someone look it up and post his address? People need to collect what Dan stole from them. He use to live at 6688 Wild Horse Loop in Keystone Heights, Florida 32656 before moving to Brentwood.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like this guy just drifts back and forth between CA and FL.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Just let it go....

--------------------

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout]
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Looks like this guy just drifts back and forth between CA and FL.

No. Dan Danny Starkey's resume is on page 15 of this thread. He's lived in Concord,CA, Martinez, CA, Discovery Bay, CA, Keystone Heights , FL and now Brentwood ,CA. Not a stable person. I'm told he and his family were into using heavy drugs. Can anyone confirm? It would explicate why he stole, to support his heavy drug addiction.
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
Just let it go....

Lmao how many years later

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Double Post

[ 2018-10-30, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: H8RPWRD ]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I haven't been on here for years but thought I should let you guys know you fucked up trusting this asshole Dan, learn from it. Simple as that...
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by H8RPWRD:
quote:
Just let it go....

Justice doesn't have an expiration date. Stop protecting car thieves.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H8RPWRD:
quote:
Just let it go....

Justice doesn't have an expiration date. Stop protecting car thieves.
You guys are obviously never going to get him to pay or get him arrested. quit wasting bandwidth on this nonsense go whoop his ass and call it a day..

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Reputation matters. Because of this post Danny Starkey can't easily steal from more people. This post with Dan's name and resume comes up on internet searches. Don't confuse the law and justice. They're frequently not on the same side.
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yo Neight if he back in Brentwood like people are stating, if I was you I would try to get his address and beat his ass or something!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com