Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 16)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's why I fuck with you Martinna. Don't think I just throw away 10k and call it a L. Someone will pay me back, may not be today or tomorrow but someone is getting me my money back. Fuck the parts I'm going coyote anyways. Anyone involved in this scam I hope you and your kids get cancer. [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Old boy put in some work right there. That was impressive.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Danny L Starkey
2453 San Simeon CT Discovery Bay, CA 94505

^^^ i know that's his old address. I remember that court from years past when i sold him a car and towed it there.

[ 2017-12-14, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: stangin' ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
racsirx ---- I understand you have a lot of respect here and I value your leveled response. You and other long time friends of Danny Dan Starkey came out one by one and spoke out against Mr. Starkey once undeniable truths about his thefts were revealed. It showed you're a real man to do that. Cm4hawks Charlie on the other hand lied to the victims in the favor of Dan and never corrected himself or spoke out against Dan once the undeniable truths were revealed. This fact about Pcsal Charlie is all I've posted. The wealthy Charlie McDonald should come out and denounce his friend Danny Starkey as a lying thief like you and others did or admit he lied and colluded with Dan to deceive the mustang community.

stangin'---- Thanks for the good information. Can you and the other people reading this let the scammed people know Dan is back? Danny's California drivers license is posted on page 15. With the other information we have on him, he should be easy to track down. The moral arch of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcsal  Ford pictures for Pcsal    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is hilarious everyone on here knows me I have delt with many many many users on this site and have never screwed anyone over. I don’t even know who this person is that’s runninb their mouth but the member numbers shows them new. I own a performance shop I sac and I make plenty of money also have high government clearances to work In the locations I work you think I would risk a of that for the money you accuse me of splitting I probably spend more eating out in one month then I would have gained. So before you go accusing some one get your facts straight you want you don’t know because it was my business is I got screwed over also I paid for that didn’t get done correct and cost me thousands but it introduced me that my business partner I Sac that had to fix everything. Take your slander some where else grow up and stop looking for escape goats for your misfortune. You want to know about me ask radesirx ask 1slowlx they have been her for many years even well before me that should mean something

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pcsal  Ford pictures for Pcsal    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I appreciate the cancer comment I was diagnosed stage 3 AML Leukemia good one Neight sad thing is you know I had nothing to do with this.

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
That's why I fuck with you Martinna. Don't think I just throw away 10k and call it a L. Someone will pay me back, may not be today or tomorrow but someone is getting me my money back. Fuck the parts I'm going coyote anyways. Anyone involved in this scam I hope you and your kids get cancer. [dance]

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don’t know why are you guys involving other member with this scam that dan did been knowing Charles aka pscal for years
Guy makes a fortune with his job to be involved in a scam like this.
The real guy u guys should be after is Dan no body else
I’ll be piss 2 if some one ran off with my money as parts but I’ll wouldn’t point fingers to the wrong members in this forum

[ 2017-12-15, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pcsal Charlie ------ I respect what you have to say and understand you are likely too wealthy to care about the money Dan Starkey stole. I also noticed you have not explained why you were telling victims not to look for Dan Starkey in Florida, when Florida was precisely where Dan ran off to. I also noticed you have never spoken out against your good friend Dan or his thefts, dispite given several chances to do so. Would you like to take this opportunity to speak on these two issues?

Charlie, people want to know why did you cover for your good friend Dan when he ran to Florida, and refuse to speak against his obvious thefts. That's all.

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

#1 I never said “don’t look for Dan in Florida.” You’re the fact chaser, so get your facts correct. I mentioned in one post about an eBay page where the person owning the page had been in Florida for years. I didn’t say Dan was not in Florida. I went to the profile and saw the other person had shit for sale in Florida at the same time Dan was supposed to be living in California. #2 It’s not my job to speak out about things that I do not know with 100% certainty. If I did, it would be all hearsay. I know without a doubt that Dan cost me money as well. Would I gain anything sitting here bashing people and re-living it all? No. I take my losses and move on. There have been others besides Dan screw people on this site. I have had parts taken from me from people I thought were friends who asked to pay me later. I don’t need the money and if it helped them, fine. Have I ever beat them up for it or bashed them online for it?No. Does anyone in this forum know who they are? No. And why not? Because it’s my business and no one knows what happened or why they didn’t pay. They could have had a death in the family, could have lost their job, or divorced. Ultimately, my parts are on their cars. I’m not going to take them off and leave them stranded. You see, for me, this site is a hobby; nothing more, nothing less. My car made 890 at the wheel. Do I drive it to work? No. At the end of the day, RUMORS HAVE IT...Dan went to court and won the case. Was it right?Probably not. But you ask why I have not spoken out against him. It’s because in not the judge or the jury and I don’t know the facts PERIOD. I’m not going to bash someone over not knowing all of the facts. I do know some of the people on the site. NEIGHT, for example. Do I think NEIGHT is lying? No. I don’t. NEIGHT has always been a stand up guy and I would help him anyway I can. BUT...do I think some of you are band wagoners? ABSOLUTELY. Dan did a terrible thing, no doubt. BUT THE DAN I KNEW...THE DAN THAT RACSIRX KNEW also helped a lot of people in the past. And, that’s a FACT. Have I talked to Dan? NO. I live in Utah. I divorced and moved here a few years ago. I’m sorry for all the shitty things that happened to those who were affected by the situation. Just remember, it happened to me also.

[ 2017-12-15, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Pcsal ]

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Thanks Hugh

quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
Don’t know why are you guys involving other member with this scam that dan did been knowing Charles aka pscal for years
Guy makes a fortune with his job to be involved in a scam like this.
The real guy u guys should be after is Dan no body else
I’ll be piss 2 if some one ran off with my money as parts but I’ll wouldn’t point fingers to the wrong members in this forum

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Pcsal --------- Charlie, thank you for coming out and giving your side of the story. It is highly probable the community will find your statements invalid.

In your #1 point You said "I mentioned in one post about an eBay page where the person owning the page had been in Florida for years."

This is the ebay link you mention is Dan Starkey selling aluminum heads he stole. This is the seller in question https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=court9155
using the name court9155. The same person using the same name court9155 in this post says "This is NOT mine, posting for a friend. Call Charles at 925-726-8643" ----- http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21172

That's your good friend Dan posting your phone number to help you make money using the same name on ebay court9155. You read all this at the time. How can you deny the ebay seller court9155 was not Dan selling parts stolen from people here? Instead you tried to lead the victims off the trail by saying "That's not Dan look at the history he has been in FL for years lol good eye though. Also Dan is not that stupid to tie himself to something like this. He is smart as hell". Charlie, can we agree court9155 is your good friend Dan Starkey caught red handed selling parts he stole from people here?

I will discuss falsities in #2 of your defense soon.

[ 2017-12-16, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Pcsal ---- Charles #2 in your post you said "RUMORS HAVE IT...Dan went to court and won the case." This is wrong! Not true!

Dan Starkey was taken to court by 0089GT and did not show up. A second person took your good friend Danny Starkey to court and won a $3500 judgement. At least two people have taken Dan to court and won.

Why does it look like you're spreading fake news again to cover up for your good friend Dan Starkey? It's bad karma.

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Look I don’t care what you think or anyone else on this site. The people that matter know the truth my friends know they the truth. Funny thing is you keep bringing up an add from NorCal 1320 about him selling a motor for me? Look at the dates that’s in 2008 this post started in 2014. I’m don’t need the money but will get ahold of my lawyer and take care of on this sites slander problems I don’t care what it costs.

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

quote:
Originally posted by Pcsal:
I’m don’t need the money but will get ahold of my lawyer and take care of on this sites slander problems I don’t care what it costs.

If you want to change your reputation, don't spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer to stifle freedom of speech. That will make you look even more guilty. Instead, take that money and have your lawyer track down and bring your friend Danny Starkey the thief to justice. This will restore your reputation and make you look like a hero. Think about it Charlie.
Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

You see that’s the problem I’m not worried about my reputation here you guys have no value in my life. The friends that I Still talk too we don’t talk on this site anymore. You’re the only one bashing me on here and the only one who has ever said anything negative about me your opinion holds no ground to me you already saw some old timers come out and defend me I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this site. NEIGHT knows the truth also. Have a good Christmas I’m over this drama I live in Utah this site does me no good anyhow if I need something I call people direct or go through my shop in Sac.

[ 2017-12-16, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Pcsal ]

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You see that’s the problem I’m not worried about my reputation here you guys have no value in my life. The friends that I Still talk too we don’t talk on this site anymore. You’re the only one bashing me on here and the only one who has ever said anything negative about me your opinion holds no ground to me you already saw some old timers come out and defend me I have nothing to prove to you or anyone on this site. NEIGHT knows the truth also. Have a good Christmas I’m over this drama I live in Utah this site does me no good anyhow if I need something I call people direct or go through my shop in Sac.

What shop do you own ?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
🍿🍿

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

American iron speed shop in loom is partners with Brad Dixon

QUOTE]Originally posted by adower:
quote:

What shop do you own ? [/QUOTE]

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
American iron speed shop in loom is partners with Brad Dixon

QUOTE]Originally posted by adower:
quote:

What shop do you own ?
[/QUOTE]

Right on. Heard great things about your shop.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Thanks good stuff has come out of there my black 89 saleen make 890 rw with power steering and A/C on pump gas Brad does amazing work

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
Thanks good stuff has come out of there my black 89 saleen make 890 rw with power steering and A/C on pump gas Brad does amazing work

Yah you guys also did Matt’s car right? Blue turbo fox mustang.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Yes the twins also some of Jason’s car

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

BigBen
¯
Member # 10594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBen  Ford pictures for BigBen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pcsal clear ur pm box.

Charles is a good dude in my book, i have met him several times and sold things to him and he has never done me wrong.

Pcsal
¯
Member # 12897

Thanks Ben

--------------------
1988 Saleen #118
1989 Saleen # 20

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

I've laid out what I have to say about Charles McDonald. Lets get the conversation back to Danny Starkey. As a collective we should be able to track him down. I posted half his life on page 15. Pictures. Drivers license number. Current city. We need to find out how to track him down and what we can do once the thief is found. I found more victims in this long post ------ https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=060313
Does anyone still keep in touch with those victims? Contact them and let them know we have new information. The victims have to still about around other forms and social media.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com