Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.
10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .
if you win how are you going to collect your money?
Can't you sell the settlement to a collection agency for a less amount. Then the collection agency can garnish his wages.
Yes an no
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanna keep this active and to the top. Court date is around the corner!

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just want to say. Nice job 0089gt! I hope you guys stick it to this fucking scum bag. Still makes me sick to think I had people go to him for work. Glad none of those people got scammed. But it still bugs the fuck out of me. Good luck guys.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump [patriot]

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Frank.JD.Perez
¯
Member # 12650

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank.JD.Perez  Ford pictures for Frank.JD.Perez  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would love to show up Abdul, but wont be able to make it. You have my support. Good luck!

--------------------
1998 Ford Mustang GT SVO SC Saleen vert (sold)
1998 Ford Mustang GT PI (RIP)
1997 Ford Mustang GT
2000 BMW 323iT
2001 BMW X5

Posts: 603 | From: Hayward/Pleasanton | Registered: Dec 2012  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT [Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

I'll be there tomorrow along with 8-9 other witnesses.

See you tomorrow bro, goodjob
[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For your constant comments that Bin L is the same or better than Kyle as a person, murderers as you stated, I would love for you to be fucked tomorrow. You are very low of a human Living in the US yet while you enjoy the "freedoms" many other countries do not allow, you talk down on the men and women who serve a purpose. I believe 1 of your comments was "Kyle murders innocent women" etc. That's fucking moronic to think that came out of an American citizens mouth, AND YOU STAND BEHIND THAT.

I do strongly hope some justice is served to Dan, I just hope you don't get jack

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
TTT

[patriot]

Good luck guys, hope you guys get what is owed to you from that piece of shit [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
For your constant comments that Bin L is the same or better than Kyle as a person, murderers as you stated, I would love for you to be fucked tomorrow. You are very low of a human Living in the US yet while you enjoy the "freedoms" many other countries do not allow, you talk down on the men and women who serve a purpose. I believe 1 of your comments was "Kyle murders innocent women" etc. That's fucking moronic to think that came out of an American citizens mouth, AND YOU STAND BEHIND THAT.

I do strongly hope some justice is served to Dan, I just hope you don't get jack

Don for president
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Hey dip shit, this has nothing to do with that. He stood up for all the people that got fucked over too so I guess you hope they don't get anything back either?
Real nice. Why don't you keep the two topics separate.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasvt8:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
TTT

[patriot]

Good luck guys, hope you guys get what is owed to you from that piece of shit [patriot]
[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That idiot killed innocent women and children and bragged about and called Iraqis savages And then it came full circle and he got one in the head by one of his PTSD buddies....live by the gun die by the gun...

Quick question do you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth or do you just throw up words hoping that you win some ppl over with your patriotic paragraphs. Let me tell you something. You'll always be a little girl whose highlight in life amounts to a purchase of a new mustang. You've been banned from this forum before and I'm pretty sure you'll be banned again. I've taken you on before and I'll take you and your little girlfriends on again. If you all have daddy issues and need validation from a forum to feel good about your deeds and cars and erroneous political views please make your own forum. You might have to learn how to build a website. Or you can pay someone to do it since you all wipe your asses with money.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

Don for president
Wow you wrote your first sentence. Good job

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

That idiot killed innocent women and children and bragged about and called Iraqis savages And then it came full circle and he got one in the head by one of his PTSD buddies....live by the gun die by the gun...

Quick question do you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth or do you just throw up words hoping that you win some ppl over with your patriotic paragraphs. Let me tell you something. You'll always be a little girl whose highlight in life amounts to a purchase of a new mustang. You've been banned from this forum before and I'm pretty sure you'll be banned again. I've taken you on before and I'll take you and your little girlfriends on again. If you all have daddy issues and need validation from a forum to feel good about your deeds and cars and erroneous political views please make your own forum. You might have to learn how to build a website. Or you can pay someone to do it since you all wipe your asses with money.

Ummm, I purchased a 3 year old Mustang, you, not me seem fixed or jealous, that's hillarious that you even type those words!

As stated, I hope others benefit and Dan get some justice served. You on the other hand, I hope you get NOTHING.

What "innocent women and children" did he kill you fuck?!?! Define innocent, so I assume he locked onto a mother and her child who were in their homes eating breakfast at a table, THEY WOULD BE INNOCENT.

Also, check with the mods, I HAVE "NEVER" BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE. So "ONCE AGAIN" your uneducated mouth is spewing BULLSHIT which you know nothing about...

You want to take me on, any time. Your words are fucking "empty" similar to your text book education.

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm half Palestinian but I'm 100% american and I back Chris Kyle for every shot he took... He fought for our country and did what he had to do

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ummm, I purchased a 3 year old Mustang, you, not me seem fixed or jealous, that's hillarious that you even type those words!

As stated, I hope others benefit and Dan get some justice served. You on the other hand, I hope you get NOTHING.

What "innocent women and children" did he kill you fuck?!?! Define innocent, so I assume he locked onto a mother and her child who were in their homes eating breakfast at a table, THEY WOULD BE INNOCENT.

Also, check with the mods, I HAVE "NEVER" BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE. So "ONCE AGAIN" your uneducated mouth is spewing BULLSHIT which you know nothing about...

You want to take me on, any time. Your words are fucking "empty" similar to your text book education.

Thats a lot of hate Don, you only get what you give in life so hopefully whatever is bothering you is resolved soon so you can see the bigger picture. The only people who should be bashed on this thread are dan and his supporters like burrito chucker.

Good luck tomorrow!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT- good luck today!!! Give us details!!

Sorry Dan its judgment day.. [patriot]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Went to court just got out. There was a small mistake I didn't have all the paperwork printed out. Went to the library and got it gave it to the judge she said I will mail you a judgement within 30 days. Now it's up to god and the court. The thief didn't show up, however the judge will still rule. Btw somebody on this forum is leaking dan all the Info but at this point that doesn't matter anymore because court happened and INSHALLAH (GOD WILLING) it'll be time to collect what's owed me. Keep you all posted.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Went to court just got out. There was a small mistake I didn't have all the paperwork printed out. Went to the library and got it gave it to the judge she said I will mail you a judgement within 30 days. Now it's up to god and the court. The thief didn't show up, however the judge will still rule. Btw somebody on this forum is leaking dan all the Info but at this point that doesn't matter anymore because court happened and INSHALLAH (GOD WILLING) it'll be time to collect what's owed me. Keep you all posted.

Wait, are you doing all this for you?? or for the Others that actually were taken for much more. Also, its a public forum.. You've pretty much put all the info out there to read..

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Its war. Innocent people are going to die. Why are you in this country if you see things that way? You should support our troops, without them you would have no freedom.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

Its war. Innocent people are going to die. Why are you in this country if you see things that way? You should support our troops, without them you would have no freedom.
exactly, plane tickets are cheap...go away if it sucks here.......
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

quote:

Nice job... Time to find where he works and garnish his wages!!!
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.t0es:
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
quote:

exactly, plane tickets are cheap...go away if it sucks here.......
+100
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
quote:

Wait, are you doing all this for you?? or for the Others that actually were taken for much more. Also, its a public forum.. You've pretty much put all the info out there to read..
Everyone NEEDS to
File on their own I can only file once using my social and name for this court case I can't file on behalf of others. I did the most I could with what I am allowed to do.

Neight is working on getting a case at San Mateo and contra costa hopefully

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com