Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Let's give Dan a chance to tell his side of the story.

He's watching the forum, no doubt. So here's one....

Dan, you have exactly two choices...either settle up with people here, or I make a personal visit to your residence. I have no problem making the short 2.5 hr trip.

Do the right thing and right yourself.

i hope someone catches this scumbag and he gets what he deserves for being the lowlife pos that he is.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Where are all the "TURBO50" supporters now?!?! I could have swore that I used to see a bunch of people's sigs saying "Built by Turbo50" [Razz]

Hahaha went into hiding
It seems as if his support system is making a comeback, Dan will surely come through, he's probably in the garage working on the builds right now. Real talk #turbo50
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Where are all the "TURBO50" supporters now?!?! I could have swore that I used to see a bunch of people's sigs saying "Built by Turbo50" [Razz]

Hahaha went into hiding
It seems as if his support system is making a comeback, Dan will surely come through, he's probably in the garage working on the builds right now. Real talk #turbo50
Hahaha you might be right since he failed at selling that parts his only option is to finish it hahaha

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Hahaha you might be right since he failed at selling that parts his only option is to finish it hahaha
You're finally starting to come around, lol, didn't think we'd agree on anything.
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
You're finally starting to come around, lol, didn't think we'd agree oanything.
Lol I know it took awhile but after doing some of my own homework I see what's really going on. Just so you know Dan's gonna make everything right so no need to worry. all the guys that had work done says Dan is the man and does work for free.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Lol I know it took awhile but after doing some of my own homework I see what's really going on. Just so you know Dan's gonna make everything right so no need to worry. all the guys that had work done says Dan is the man and does work for free.
Dan gon' make it right! YUPPPPP! #REALTALK #DANTHEMAN

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Of course he is cause OG say so

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-05-30, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
You are such a fucking troll its not even funny. Just post whoring it up with the same bull shit. I have an idea instead of spending so much fucking time on here why dont you spend some extra time learning how to wheel your own fucking car to get it in the 10's. Can we get an asterisk next to your time in your sig that says Drew mod?

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
You are such a fucking troll its not even funny. Just post whoring it up with the same bull shit. I have an idea instead of spending so much fucking time on here why dont you spend some extra time learning how to wheel your own fucking car to get it in the 10's. Can we get an asterisk next to your time in your sig that says Drew mod?
+1 if your going to put a 1/4 time in your sig at least be the person who did it! instead of also putting a 60ft you're personally not capable of doing yourself

[ 2014-05-30, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Saleen 00-0768 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Hahahaha your so fucking pathetic its sad. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you could just get Dan's balls out of
Your mouth you might actually know that.if you were really so close to drew you would already know I ran that pass and other 10sec passes but I see your just too stupid. But what do you expect from a Guy that sucks Dan's balls

[ 2014-05-30, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by Saleen 00-0768:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
+1 if your going to put a 1/4 time in your sig at least be the person who did it! instead of also putting a 60ft you're personally not capable of doing yourself
Might wanna do your homework before you post shit you are 100% wrong about. But your another Dan cock sucker so what would you know. It maybe little beyond your ability.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol heh guys we need another fast hack here sense dave left, an he can spell kinda decent where dave couldn't. just wonder if aed knows some guy representing aed is bein like this? smh
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know what I have seen at the track, and what everyone else knows and that's that your ass ain't never ran a 10 in your own car. If you are so confident in your abilities why dont you line up against my weak ass mid 300hp fox at the track with you in the seat of your car. Then you can tell me to my face all about Dans balls. When you want to meet up?

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
I know what I have seen at the track, and what everyone else knows and that's that your ass ain't never ran a 10 in your own car. If you are so confident in your abilities why dont you line up against my weak ass mid 300hp fox at the track with you in the seat of your car. Then you can tell me to my face all about Dans balls. When you want to meet up?

Sure why not. Cause im slow. Lol

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Maybe I will see your smart ass at Sonic Saturday we will see how fucking bold your mouth is then.

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like dave he wont,smh lol. just talking over the internet badly representing professional folks tryna fit in. I think i liked dave better actually, can we trade him for dave?
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Maybe I will see your smart ass at Sonic Saturday we will see how fucking bold your mouth is then.

Sounds good to me sunshine

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Might wanna do your homework before you post shit you are 100% wrong about. But your another Dan cock sucker so what would you know. It maybe little beyond your ability.
Says the guy running his mouth off talking shit to people that have successfully done buisness with Dan in the past accusing them of having stolen parts in their motors he built when really you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hahaha went into hiding
Says the guy running his mouth off talking shit to people that have successfully done buisness with Dan in the past accusing them of having stolen parts in their motors he built when really you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Exactly, on here talking about shit he has no clue about, and accusing hard working people like myself of having stolen parts because we associated with someone. I hear this fag will be at Sonic in Vacaville Saturday night if anyone would like to further this conversation, thats if his bitch ass still shows up.

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

he wont.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Love it [Big Grin] nothing like a classic call out to the troll running his mouth he can't back up on the internet! Been there so many times and they never speak up at meets,ride outs or the track it's hilarious the shit duesch bag pussys say when there fingers do the work! PM me Camara next time were at the track I'll be glad to point out Alan,can't hide behind a key board forever ha..I've been hush the last few days and wanted to tell this clown to stfu so bad but I can't help it with all his cock sucker comments and trolling about good deals with Dan that are ALL bad when there NOT,he's a typical smack down section SVTP punk who can't post anything but fag jokes and hides behind his keyboard,not hard to find all you fucks sound the same with your recycled ass jokes about who sucks who's dick like really [Confused] get that shit outta here man you sound like a fag yourself the last few days,your worse than Texas honestly..stfu and keep the non sense to yourself before your get into a situation you can't handle Alan ..

Btw the "Drew mod" comment was epic [worship] AED bandwagoners FTL [Roll Eyes] drive your own car to its fastest pass!

[ 2014-05-30, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol you can't post someone else's time as your own just because it was your car, lol. That's like Alan fucking his wife with Dans dick. Dildo rider status.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny to see all the shit talking from him Lol I get a kick everytime I see this dork Alan in his Lee Pipes at the track with his tight ass AED shirt on talkin shit on almost every car that pulls into the burnout box cause it's not a built Cobra,wonder if has any clue [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

[dance]

-

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com