Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
Let's give Dan a chance to tell his side of the story.

He's watching the forum, no doubt. So here's one....

Dan, you have exactly two choices...either settle up with people here, or I make a personal visit to your residence. I have no problem making the short 2.5 hr trip.

Do the right thing and right yourself.

John, you've always been among the top 1% here, glad to have known you while you lived here.
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Texas is a Fag

The type of response one would expect from a grown ass man.
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Texas is a Fag

The type of response one would expect from a grown ass man.
bingo

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin] still a fag...

[ 2014-05-26, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
^^^^^ [Roll Eyes] ^^^^^

Why you keep quoting shit from over a year ago? Sure, at that time people defended him, his reputation spoke for itself. Now here we are and all this shit has come out, obviously no one is going to defend him. You and Texas need to stop trolling, none of this is funny.
Alright bro I'll stop but you pissed me off when you were defending Dan with me knowing he was doing my homie Neight wrong. Neights a good dude and he didn't serve this. But it's all good x Raelsmar x

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you're reading all of this Turbo 50.

Karma is gonna catch up with you. While you're locked up in prison..... Just sit back and think about all the dudes that are gonna be trying to hook up with your wife, spending time in your newly acquired home, sleeping in your bed...... and lastly spending time with your son. Maybe even calling him Dad cause his real dad is a cold blooded thief who finally got caught.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
^^^^^ [Roll Eyes] ^^^^^

Why you keep quoting shit from over a year ago? Sure, at that time people defended him, his reputation spoke for itself. Now here we are and all this shit has come out, obviously no one is going to defend him. You and Texas need to stop trolling, none of this is funny.
Alright bro I'll stop but you pissed me off when you were defending Dan with me knowing he was doing my homie Neight wrong. Neights a good dude and he didn't serve this. But it's all good x Raelsmar x
Pretty sure what I said wasn't directed towards Night. Either way at the point I defended Dan his reputation wasn't tarnished.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TMA Turbo Donald:
quote:
Originally posted by TMA Turbo Donald:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
 -

thief is up for those who dont know his face...pass the info and put this guy on blast..all thieves must hang!!

-

What a joke!! This guy looks and talks like a pile of shit! No way this dude ever make a 100k a year, otherwise he wouldn't have done all this side work.
Glad somebody got these pics up since he's making his youtube videos private.
You know he's going to try and stay one step ahead of you guys now, better move quick [burnout]

What's the grand total from all the members he's ripped off? Is it over 20k possibly?

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just a few quotes from another thread, this should put people @ ease, Dan will make things right with all the evidence below I don't have any doubts.

Railsmear says:

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

Arch says:

I think Dan will come through. Obviously things are strenuous for him right now. I've see first hand how cool the dude is. I've called him at 9:30 at night to ask motor questions. This was BEFORE I had ever spoken with him at all. He cares about all his fellow hot rodders and will get back into the groove I'm sure.

Pcsal:

Listen I just got off the phone with Dan he is not trying to rip anyone off. He said he will give everyone their shit back and also the money you payed him. But some of you guys also need to remember on some of these projects the length of time was not his fault it was people who did not have the cash getting him to do shit . If some of the stuff would have been in the machine shop or no Dan they could have put a lien on the shit and kept it all. Dan has a lot of family shit going on and I honestly believe anyone on this board would take care of the family shit first. But once again he said he is not going to screw anyone he does not want or need your stuff.

Turbo50 says:

Six9250 says:

^ Grown ass man right there....end of story...glad to see you alive and well my friend,cafords misses ya hope all is well Dan

T-top50 says:

That's my boy ^^^^^ like B said "grown ass man"

Epik says:

Real talk!!! I commend Turbo50 for his response. Definitely a grown man response by owning up to his responsibility & the errors on his part. This response shows A LOT of class on his end, unlike much of the other BS we deal with on Forums, especially here on CAFORDS. I don't know him personally, but I have heard nothing but positive things about him since I first joined this site.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Good post bro, look the first time Dan had a problem here, he jumped on it and resolved that issue! I congratulated him for stepping up and taking care of business! Little we all knew what that he only did that so others wouldn't worry, If he had my money and parts and I read how he stepped up I wouldn't worry either!! This dude truly did a scam on our Fellow members!!

For everyone who say "this is wrong, a misunderstanding...BLAH BLAH" Look one guy, two guys, but read the post and look at how many members he ripped off! THIS IS SO WRONG!!!

I HATE THEIVES!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:
Just a few quotes from another thread, this should put people @ ease, Dan will make things right with all the evidence below I don't have any doubts.

Railsmear says:

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

Arch says:

I think Dan will come through. Obviously things are strenuous for him right now. I've see first hand how cool the dude is. I've called him at 9:30 at night to ask motor questions. This was BEFORE I had ever spoken with him at all. He cares about all his fellow hot rodders and will get back into the groove I'm sure.

Pcsal:

Listen I just got off the phone with Dan he is not trying to rip anyone off. He said he will give everyone their shit back and also the money you payed him. But some of you guys also need to remember on some of these projects the length of time was not his fault it was people who did not have the cash getting him to do shit . If some of the stuff would have been in the machine shop or no Dan they could have put a lien on the shit and kept it all. Dan has a lot of family shit going on and I honestly believe anyone on this board would take care of the family shit first. But once again he said he is not going to screw anyone he does not want or need your stuff.

Turbo50 says:

Six9250 says:

^ Grown ass man right there....end of story...glad to see you alive and well my friend,cafords misses ya hope all is well Dan

T-top50 says:

That's my boy ^^^^^ like B said "grown ass man"

Epik says:

Real talk!!! I commend Turbo50 for his response. Definitely a grown man response by owning up to his responsibility & the errors on his part. This response shows A LOT of class on his end, unlike much of the other BS we deal with on Forums, especially here on CAFORDS. I don't know him personally, but I have heard nothing but positive things about him since I first joined this site.

Good post bro, look the first time Dan had a problem here, he jumped on it and resolved that issue! I congratulated him for stepping up and taking care of business! Little we all knew what that he only did that so others wouldn't worry, If he had my money and parts and I read how he stepped up I wouldn't worry either!! This dude truly did a scam on our Fellow members!!

For everyone who say "this is wrong, a misunderstanding...BLAH BLAH" Look one guy, two guys, but read the post and look at how many members he ripped off! THIS IS SO WRONG!!!

I HATE THEIVES!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]

You see, this is the problem when you have a stripper/whore for a wife. You need a lot more money than you think so he got caught up in taking/selling people's stuff.
When she cums home with old white stuff stuck on lips, chest etc. you got to do something?!
He just picked the wrong way to try to make extra money. He should've got a job making a 100k like everyone thought he had.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is going to make good! until then everyone "let him alone"
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys need to take it to a closed forum. Create one on Facebook or something and add members there. Otherwise, lurkers just see what's going on...
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does anyone else think he looks like fat bastard from austin powers?

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Hope you're reading all of this Turbo 50.

Karma is gonna catch up with you. While you're locked up in prison..... Just sit back and think about all the dudes that are gonna be trying to hook up with your wife, spending time in your newly acquired home, sleeping in your bed...... and lastly spending time with your son. Maybe even calling him Dad cause his real dad is a cold blooded thief who finally got caught.

We all know he's a piece of shit and his wife is most likely in on it too, but don't talk about his son. I hope you get what you have coming to you Dan and I hope all works out for everyone that's he screwed over.
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He deff got over the best of us. If I would of caught wind of what his plan was I would of gone and repoed my shit. But he planned his scam and got away. He took my stock short block and my DSS 331 stroker short block. Your a fucken piece of shit Dan. I can't wait to laugh once everything catches up to you. Even if I never get anything back I would give it all just to see you fall. Your time is coming man and soon this song will be over. There's more to it then you think! You think just by hopping on the forum and reading what's going on is going to keep you one step ahead. Wait till you see your surprise. Hope you have a great day you fucken SCUM!
Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
He deff got over the best of us. If I would of caught wind of what his plan was I would of gone and repoed my shit. But he planned his scam and got away. He took my stock short block and my DSS 331 stroker short block. Your a fucken piece of shit Dan. I can't wait to laugh once everything catches up to you. Even if I never get anything back I would give it all just to see you fall. Your time is coming man and soon this song will be over. There's more to it then you think! You think just by hopping on the forum and reading what's going on is going to keep you one step ahead. Wait till you see your surprise. Hope you have a great day you fucken SCUM!

I can't wait to see all of Dan's surprises he's gonna get soon

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ummmm nothing is gonna happen to Dan, he is at the beach now sipping a pina colada...

[ 2014-05-28, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Let's give Dan a chance to tell his side of the story.

He's watching the forum, no doubt. So here's one....

Dan, you have exactly two choices...either settle up with people here, or I make a personal visit to your residence. I have no problem making the short 2.5 hr trip.

Do the right thing and right yourself.

I will send you cash or paypal money to cover your fuel.
+1

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
ummmm nothing is gonna happen to Dan, he is at the beach now sipping a pina colada...

While your there take a pic of you and you love buddy dan.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
quote:

Lol

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

lol! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No he is scared shitless sitting at home, Trust me the authorities will catch up to him,
He is just thinking is today the day...

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where are all the "TURBO50" supporters now?!?! I could have swore that I used to see a bunch of people's sigs saying "Built by Turbo50" [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Where are all the "TURBO50" supporters now?!?! I could have swore that I used to see a bunch of people's sigs saying "Built by Turbo50" [Razz]

Hahaha went into hiding

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
quote:

Lol
[worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com