Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!! (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: FUCK YOU DAN YOU POS!!!!
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
quote:
Originally posted by TEXAS:
I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding, Dan is a stand up guy.

Realy ...... If Dan is realy a stand up guy why hasn't he made no efforts contact anybody about there parts
I think Dan took the motors to Florida to build over there, Dan makes way too much money to try and steal from cafords members, this is all just a huge misunderstanding. I'm sure Dan will chime in soon.
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

thief is up for those who dont know his face...pass the info and put this guy on blast..all thieves must hang!!

update: be aware dan the thief may have changed his appearance by now. take a good look at this criminal, lets get this scum bag off the streets!!!  -

-

[ 2014-05-26, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's not all jump to conclusions here. It's possible this is a misunderstanding.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I was away for the weekend and I come back to read this!!! Wow, Dan just got caught [Eek!] Did he really think he was slick using another name on other forums/ebay?!? This is so sad....and to think, A LOT of people looked up to him and trusted him. Sucks to be Dan "TURBO50" lol! I wish the best for everyone he's fucked over...hopefully you'll get some type of reimbursement in the near future,

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
Let's not all jump to conclusions here. It's possible this is a misunderstanding.

LMAO!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]
Funniest thing I've read all week.......!!!

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone should post his pic on all the forums. Svtp.corral. ect

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Realy ...... If Dan is realy a stand up guy why hasn't he made no efforts contact anybody about there parts
I think Dan took the motors to Florida to build over there, Dan makes way too much money to try and steal from cafords members, this is all just a huge misunderstanding. I'm sure Dan will chime in soon.
You can think all you want man but look how long it's been .... He didn't even tell noboady he's moving out of state [Eek!]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can think all you want man but look how long it's been .... He didn't even tell noboady he's moving out of state [Eek!]
Just an FYI, I'm almost certain TEXAS is being sarcastic [Wink]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just an FYI, I'm almost certain TEXAS is being sarcastic [Wink]
Shyeeet......

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
<!Duplicate-->

[ 2014-05-26, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: TMA Turbo Donald ]

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TMA Turbo Donald:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
 -

thief is up for those who dont know his face...pass the info and put this guy on blast..all thieves must hang!!

-

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

<!--Dulpicate-->
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a few quotes from another thread, this should put people @ ease, Dan will make things right with all the evidence below I don't have any doubts.

Railsmear says:

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

Arch says:

I think Dan will come through. Obviously things are strenuous for him right now. I've see first hand how cool the dude is. I've called him at 9:30 at night to ask motor questions. This was BEFORE I had ever spoken with him at all. He cares about all his fellow hot rodders and will get back into the groove I'm sure.

Pcsal:

Listen I just got off the phone with Dan he is not trying to rip anyone off. He said he will give everyone their shit back and also the money you payed him. But some of you guys also need to remember on some of these projects the length of time was not his fault it was people who did not have the cash getting him to do shit . If some of the stuff would have been in the machine shop or no Dan they could have put a lien on the shit and kept it all. Dan has a lot of family shit going on and I honestly believe anyone on this board would take care of the family shit first. But once again he said he is not going to screw anyone he does not want or need your stuff.

Turbo50 says:

I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Six9250 says:

^ Grown ass man right there....end of story...glad to see you alive and well my friend,cafords misses ya hope all is well Dan

T-top50 says:

That's my boy ^^^^^ like B said "grown ass man"

Epik says:

Real talk!!! I commend Turbo50 for his response. Definitely a grown man response by owning up to his responsibility & the errors on his part. This response shows A LOT of class on his end, unlike much of the other BS we deal with on Forums, especially here on CAFORDS. I don't know him personally, but I have heard nothing but positive things about him since I first joined this site. [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ [Roll Eyes] ^^^^^

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan always keeps it 100, 100k that is because that's how much he makes a year, real talk.
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Dan always keeps it 100, 100k that is because that's how much he makes a year, real talk.

Hahaha

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
 -

update: be aware dan the thief may have changed his appearance by now. take a good look at this criminal, lets get this scum bag off the streets!!!  -

-

Sexy bitch, can't imagine why the stripper wife would ever leave this beauty. Hope he gets good at putting on the makeup, once they put him in jail they're gonna love his purty mouth.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

-
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Let's give Dan a chance to tell his side of the story.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

He's watching the forum, no doubt. So here's one....

Dan, you have exactly two choices...either settle up with people here, or I make a personal visit to your residence. I have no problem making the short 2.5 hr trip.

Do the right thing and right yourself.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I haven't lost a dime to Dan, but really, your comments aren't funny any more. You're like a 5 year old who keeps telling the same unfunny joke over and over again. Between this thread and the other Turbo50 thread, you said the same thing 20 times. We get it. People stood up for him and were wrong. People are wrong from time to time. Either knock it off, or come up with something more creative.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
^^^^^ [Roll Eyes] ^^^^^

Why you keep quoting shit from over a year ago? Sure, at that time people defended him, his reputation spoke for itself. Now here we are and all this shit has come out, obviously no one is going to defend him. You and Texas need to stop trolling, none of this is funny.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

He's watching the forum, no doubt. So here's one....

Dan, you have exactly two choices...either settle up with people here, or I make a personal visit to your residence. I have no problem making the short 2.5 hr trip.

Do the right thing and right yourself.

I will send you cash or paypal money to cover your fuel.
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm also out out $500 and my shortblock. Just a bad situation, hate to talk bad about anyone but all the evidence is pointing towards us never seeing our parts or money again. I really thought he was a good guy. Yes life happens, but all it would take is a phone call to people to explain your situation, or to make it right or even turn down the work if you can't handle the load. When I last spoke with him he had told me he rented a shop in Antioch and was going to start working on everyone's stuff again. But not shortly after that is when all the talk about Florida came out too.

--------------------
Jesus is king!

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Texas is a Fag

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  15  16  17   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com