Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]I got a h/c/i fox on the spray that will chop vettes in half... I aready chop a c5 all motor [/QB][/QUOTE]

That's cute.......

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

You truly are a retarded dumb ass. You got such a hard on for ls based trash, yet call others sheep. You are the cobraracer of fox bodies world. Any time anything gets brought up about one. You go all fucking retarded troll. You have no clue what you are talking about. Saying shit like foxes can't turn corners? Just talking out of your ass. I build/ mod more ls based cars than you have driven. Shit I bet you were still getting your ass whipped by your mom, when I bought my fox. You are the closed minded idiot, you are talking about. Hell I got a 72 Demon, I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap. I know there are other cars in the world. But not 1 of them has the aftermarket of a fox. You can buy a bare shell and build a fox to do anything you want it to do. Every class of racing damn near has a fox body racing in it. Drag, circle track, road racing, Bonneville, car shows, all have fox bodies. Again only a fucking retarded ls cock sucking nut hugger can't see the up side of a fox, or makes stupid claims of foxes can't turn corners. [patriot] Get your vette, I got a little 4 cyl tubro capri that will drag it around the corners... O wait... You don't have shit but a focus.. [Frown]
Ahhhhh, The king of ford nuthugging is here.

Here, 1999-04 New Edge Gt> Fox in every category.

Also, Ill have a little race prepped Miata running in about 3 months. Feel free to come out and test your luck.

[ 2013-08-15, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

You truly are a retarded dumb ass. You got such a hard on for ls based trash, yet call others sheep. You are the cobraracer of fox bodies world. Any time anything gets brought up about one. You go all fucking retarded troll. You have no clue what you are talking about. Saying shit like foxes can't turn corners? Just talking out of your ass. I build/ mod more ls based cars than you have driven. Shit I bet you were still getting your ass whipped by your mom, when I bought my fox. You are the closed minded idiot, you are talking about. Hell I got a 72 Demon, I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap. I know there are other cars in the world. But not 1 of them has the aftermarket of a fox. You can buy a bare shell and build a fox to do anything you want it to do. Every class of racing damn near has a fox body racing in it. Drag, circle track, road racing, Bonneville, car shows, all have fox bodies. Again only a fucking retarded ls cock sucking nut hugger can't see the up side of a fox, or makes stupid claims of foxes can't turn corners. [patriot] Get your vette, I got a little 4 cyl tubro capri that will drag it around the corners... O wait... You don't have shit but a focus.. [Frown]

LOl That is the best you can do? Ha Ha. I don't have a problem being the king. It's good to be king. But all you got is.... a focus... Come back when you have a vette to get drug out. I got facts + cars to back up my talk. You have talk, to back up more of your talk... Again, I build more ls based cars than you have ever driven! I have built more Mopars, than you have driven ls based trash. I'm a doer, You are a talker. I'm be modding a 04 zo6, that can't keep up with 30 year old hci foxes.. You will still be jerking off to the idea of modding one.

ps. I'm the King. I don't have to hug the nuts. I get to hold the shaft!

[ 2013-08-15, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOl That is the best you can do? Ha Ha. I don't have a problem being the king. It's good to be king. But all you got is.... a focus... Come back when you have a vette to get drug out. I got facts + cars to back up my talk. You have talk, to back up more of your talk... Again, I build more ls based cars than you have ever driven! I have built more Mopars, than you have driven ls based trash. I'm a doer, You are a talker. I'm be modding a 04 zo6, that can't keep up with 30 year old hci foxes.. You will still be jerking off to the idea of modding one.
Yeah because you know me so well right? Lol
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup. As well as you think you know me.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The irony here is that the only guys staying level-headed and not resorting to insults/name-calling/etc are the pro-vette guys. I'm not on cafords all that often, so i don't know if there are any butt-hurt back stories here - maybe that's the issue.

OP - congrats on the purchase. It's amazing that these cars are out there for 'affordable' pricing when they make, what, 350hp, handle great out-of-the-box, and get 25-30mpg on the freeway? And, apparently irritate Ford/foxbody owners to the point where, if you buy one, you are suddenly 'gay'.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Fools like Cali95gt and gay Robb like vettes that's koo. Just don't come on here trying to bad mouth FORD MUSTANGS on a FORD site and not expect to get shit talk to you. Stupid ass foos. [Roll Eyes]

You are the stupid fool. If you could read the title a d original posting all I wants to do was show my new purchase. I didn't bad mouth the foxbody until someone tried to compare it to a corvette. This site is full of close minded people. I had the same issue when posting about my love for SN95's.... It's not the corvette bro its more so the closed minded foxbody owners on this site starting ruckus.. I appreciate all cars
This thread went crazy because you said "These things are superior in every way possible." That's a comparison which translates to a vette shits on mustangs. Since this is a ford site you really had it coming.
Well I meant that they are superior stock vs stock... I like everything about them personally. If you can't agree with that then I don't want to waste my breathe anymore

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Be honest if your car was finished, tuned and all, would have you still chose the vette over it?

If it was finished tuned and all I wouldn't have bought a corvette. I don't have time for two hobby cars. I tend to diversify my funds. How about you be honest and answer my previous question referring to your 2010 V6?????????? I don't understand why you guys can't appreciate anything besides a foxbody. Since y'all are big ballers and all you should be in to a bunch of other cars as well

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
The irony here is that the only guys staying level-headed and not resorting to insults/name-calling/etc are the pro-vette guys. I'm not on cafords all that often, so i don't know if there are any butt-hurt back stories here - maybe that's the issue.

OP - congrats on the purchase. It's amazing that these cars are out there for 'affordable' pricing when they make, what, 350hp, handle great out-of-the-box, and get 25-30mpg on the freeway? And, apparently irritate Ford/foxbody owners to the point where, if you buy one, you are suddenly 'gay'.

Exactly! Guess its a bad thing to own a car that is decent on stock form lol...

--------------------

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Exactly! Guess its a bad thing to own a car that is decent on stock form lol...
Not at all, there are a ton of badass stock vehicles.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:

I got a h/c/i fox on the spray that will chop vettes in half... I aready chop a c5 all motor [/QB][/QUOTE]

That's cute....... [/QB][/QUOTE]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Be honest if your car was finished, tuned and all, would have you still chose the vette over it?

If it was finished tuned and all I wouldn't have bought a corvette. I don't have time for two hobby cars. I tend to diversify my funds. How about you be honest and answer my previous question referring to your 2010 V6?????????? I don't understand why you guys can't appreciate anything besides a foxbody. Since y'all are big ballers and all you should be in to a bunch of other cars as well
I'm confused? What question? And I don't own a V6 anything. And yes I CAN appreciate many cars vettes aren't all that bad I just personally would NEVER own one they're way too hyped up(which is why I hate on them/people who jock them). Now camaros can suck a dick except for '69 kuz I would like to own one yes LSX powered but I rather have a '65 fastback coyote powered, get what I'm saying? Oh and I hope one day to own a '70 Datsun 510 with a SBF and a nice fat shot. Also if you seen my driveway every car there is a chevy except for 3 foxes, BMW, altima and a harley. I prefer a suburban over any ford SUV. Do I seem like a hater now? No it's just personal preference....

[ 2013-08-15, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

I know right, Lol. The fox fanboys are so mad right now.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Foxes can be made to turn corners, but driver for driver they will never handle the same way as a C5 or newer vette does. You may have a lot of motor knowledge and drag racing knowledge but until you've actually road raced on a real race track you need to put the crack pipe down before commenting on how foxes and other ancient cars from the 70s can "drag corners".
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yup, so mad. I wish I could get a badass Focus and Miata

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

I chose to spend $17k on a new daily driver with a warranty for my 120 mile a day commute. I could be one of those guys who bought a 2003 Cobra for $17k and drive a piece of shit $800 90s beater car for a daily driver but i didnt. Im happy with my Terminator priced Focus and my fun race car. So if that was your idea of trying to stir me up, then you failed. Lol.

Are you one of those guys who has a 1999 Escort with a license plate frame that says "My other car is a 2013 GT500"?

[ 2013-08-15, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
They aren't expensive when you buy a 13 year old car

C'mon Greasy dnt crush Jr's dreams he just got a "new" Vette.

Personally IDC if he would of purchased a Ferrari Lambo Masserati or what ev. They have online sites for many car makers and models...... Im just glad there is still hard core Ford guys here. That's fucking sick and remember this IS CAFORDS.

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I chose to spend $17k on a new daily driver with a warranty for my 120 mile a day commute. I could be one of those guys who bought a 2003 Cobra for $17k and drive a piece of shit $800 90s beater car for a daily driver but i didnt. Im happy with my Terminator priced Focus and my fun race car.

Are you one of those guys who has a 1999 Escort with a license plate frame that says "My other car is a 2013 GT500"?

Why do you keep bringing up my car? Is that supposed to piss me off or something? I got it for a toy, not to daily and if you must know my daily is a '95 Cummins, now please tell me how much better a Durashit is than a Cummins.

[ 2013-08-15, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Greasy ]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Maybe not big ballers but bigger, my old E39 M5 will out corner that vette stock for stock with two extra doors and a baby seat. Believe that....
 -

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

How does a guy who is able to buy a new Shelby even take bait like this? God knows you're one of the ones I was referring to when I mentioned "irritated Ford/foxbody owners." Congrats on your car - it's beautiful - but I guess I'm just a little confused why you're so threatened when someone's opinion differs from yours.....??
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I chose to spend $17k on a new daily driver with a warranty for my 120 mile a day commute. I could be one of those guys who bought a 2003 Cobra for $17k and drive a piece of shit $800 90s beater car for a daily driver but i didnt. Im happy with my Terminator priced Focus and my fun race car.

Why do you keep bringing up my car? Is that supposed to piss me off or something? I got it for a toy, not to mod and if you must know my daily is a '95 Cummins, now please tell me how much better a Durashit is than a Cummins.
You dun goofed.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe not big ballers but bigger, my old E39 M5 will out corner that vette stock for stock with two extra doors and a baby seat. Believe that....
 -

Have you ever out cornered a Vette with it or are you just paper racing because you think it will?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bring the vette out and bring your miata, have you ever outcornered a M lately?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Bring the vette out and bring your miata, have you ever outcornered a M lately?

Have you out raced or out cornered a Corvette ever in your life?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

With 4 doors and a baby seat come bring the miata so I can add that .

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com