Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 10)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

You truly are a retarded dumb ass. You got such a hard on for ls based trash, yet call others sheep. You are the cobraracer of fox bodies world. Any time anything gets brought up about one. You go all fucking retarded troll. You have no clue what you are talking about. Saying shit like foxes can't turn corners? Just talking out of your ass. I build/ mod more ls based cars than you have driven. Shit I bet you were still getting your ass whipped by your mom, when I bought my fox. You are the closed minded idiot, you are talking about. Hell I got a 72 Demon, I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap. I know there are other cars in the world. But not 1 of them has the aftermarket of a fox. You can buy a bare shell and build a fox to do anything you want it to do. Every class of racing damn near has a fox body racing in it. Drag, circle track, road racing, Bonneville, car shows, all have fox bodies. Again only a fucking retarded ls cock sucking nut hugger can't see the up side of a fox, or makes stupid claims of foxes can't turn corners. [patriot] Get your vette, I got a little 4 cyl tubro capri that will drag it around the corners... O wait... You don't have shit but a focus.. [Frown]
Ahhhhh, The king of ford nuthugging is here.

Here, 1999-04 New Edge Gt> Fox in every category.

Also, Ill have a little race prepped Miata running in about 3 months. Feel free to come out and test your luck.

-  -  -

[ 2013-08-15, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: NorCalRydaz ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jethuth chritht [Eek!]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

You truly are a retarded dumb ass. You got such a hard on for ls based trash, yet call others sheep. You are the cobraracer of fox bodies world. Any time anything gets brought up about one. You go all fucking retarded troll. You have no clue what you are talking about. Saying shit like foxes can't turn corners? Just talking out of your ass. I build/ mod more ls based cars than you have driven. Shit I bet you were still getting your ass whipped by your mom, when I bought my fox. You are the closed minded idiot, you are talking about. Hell I got a 72 Demon, I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap. I know there are other cars in the world. But not 1 of them has the aftermarket of a fox. You can buy a bare shell and build a fox to do anything you want it to do. Every class of racing damn near has a fox body racing in it. Drag, circle track, road racing, Bonneville, car shows, all have fox bodies. Again only a fucking retarded ls cock sucking nut hugger can't see the up side of a fox, or makes stupid claims of foxes can't turn corners. [patriot] Get your vette, I got a little 4 cyl tubro capri that will drag it around the corners... O wait... You don't have shit but a focus.. [Frown]
Ahhhhh, The king of ford nuthugging is here.

Here, 1999-04 New Edge Gt> Fox in every category.

Also, Ill have a little race prepped Miata running in about 3 months. Feel free to come out and test your luck.

-  -  -
Driving a car doesn't determine someones sexuality, It sure does sound like youre not so sure of yours though.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
popcorn?

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the maximum amount of pages allowed per thread? I guess we will find out lol.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
People from the bag don't consider Sonoma part of the Bay Area sorry. In regards to Sonoma being nicer than the peninsula, you are somewhat right. Depends on the area you live in on the peninsula.

well if you live in the bay area, Infineon is your local track
OP
Good luck with your newly aquired corvette. You will eventually realize that those cars also have their quirks just like everything else...... The grass is always greener on the other side.

BTW. Sonoma Raceway is deffinetly in the Bay Area. You know those small bridges you have to drive over to get to the track? That's brackish water sir [Wink] Because your a Chevy owner you might not know what brackish means, but you can google it.

I'll stick to old cars with no smog & cheaper insurance. I'll take my old school project over a new Ford or new Chevy every time. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are ridiculous, instead of congratulating him on his new car you attack him, attack corvettes which in my opinion are extremely attractive cars and argue with each other....idiots

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just when I thought CAFords was getting boring, all you guys came through with this entertainment. Thanks guys lol

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
you guys are ridiculous, instead of congratulating him on his new car you attack him, attack corvettes which in my opinion are extremely attractive cars and argue with each other....idiots

Most people attacked his remarks on foxbody mustangs. Rightfully so. The ones who made comments about corvettes were probably being defensive and irritable, again understandable.

My remark was true. 80% have the stupid jackets. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when i had my first beer...

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Most people attacked his remarks on foxbody mustangs. Rightfully so. The ones who made comments about corvettes were probably being defensive and irritable, again understandable.

A corvette is better than a fox. That's is not debatable, I love my fox but if you were to put a built fox in front of me and a z06....I'm taking the z06 and I think we all would....

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

A corvette is better than a fox. That's is not debatable, I love my fox but if you were to put a built fox in front of me and a z06....I'm taking the z06 and I think we all would....
Cool story. What does that have to do with what I posted? You don't have to tell a bunch of mustang drivers that you're car is "superior in every way" to share you're new vehicle. It's a dick move and not needed on a Ford site!

Something I've noticed about you, you love nothing more than to go against the grain. It's like you are here just to stir the shit and explain to people how you're beliefs or thoughts are more acceptable. It's a joke.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cool story. What does that have to do with what I posted? You don't have to tell a bunch of mustang drivers that you're car is "superior in every way" to share you're new vehicle. It's a dick move and not needed on a Ford site!

Something I've noticed about you, you love nothing more than to go against the grain. It's like you are here just to stir the shit and explain to people how you're beliefs or thoughts are more acceptable. It's a joke.

It's not a dick move if its the TRUTH. Shoot I believe my 95' was superior to a fox in a lot of ways. So is that a dick move? They are both mustangs. I guess some people handle the truth better than others. I figured since we are all adults you'd be able to handle my statements like an adult would. I was wrong.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not an adult I drive a fox not a vette, since apparently you go LSX when you grow up. [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
I'm not an adult I drive a fox not a vette, since apparently you go LSX when you grow up. [Frown]

Some people just want to go fast.

-

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wanna go slow

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love my fox but if you were to put a built fox in front of me and a z06....I'm taking the z06 and I think we all would.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

You speaking for yourself on this one I would take a Ford over a Chevy any day of the week!

To the OP: if that's what you wanted good for you [patriot]

This is cafords not cavettes what did you expect hahaha

--------------------
Krz4rd5

fastgms-lsnova
¯
Member # 9411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastgms-lsnova  Ford pictures for fastgms-lsnova  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sucks to say but a lot do...not just cus they grow up tho...

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
LSXLX

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Arch I wasn't replying to you. I was making a general statement. You don't think a z06 is better than a fox? Give me a fox that pushes 650-700 and can be a daily driver and smoke any z06 and ill take that over a z06 anyday! But how hard is it to build that fox?? You give up drivability, then you have to upgrade the suspension and do so much more work. I would take a vette over the 2013 gt500 forsure though, only because I don't like the body of the newer mustangs

I wasn't trying to insult anyone apologize if I did. And I don't like stiring anything up I agree with ppl here on alot of things, main differences is politics and religion besides that, most if us are on the same page

Btw when I say z06 I'm saying 2006 and up the rest aren't that's nice. I don't like the way they look MY PERSONAL OPINION

[ 2013-08-16, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

I love it when people say they would rather have a fox instead of a Z06.

LOL LOL LOL.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd rather buy a used Ford GT then a new corvette.

-
FORD FTW. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I love it when people say they would rather have a fox instead of a Z06.

LOL LOL LOL.

You must not see any badass Foxes...

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I'd rather buy a used Ford GT then a new corvette.

-
FORD FTW. [patriot]

I would take that gt...over any car, vette Porsche Ferrari. Etc...

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Some people just want to go fast.

-

Yeah, That is why my car is a sbf, and not a weak ass ls?..

0089gt.. Again this is another time you are wrong. You guys keep claiming everyone would choose a vette over a fox. Well sir. Again, I'll say it. "I would in no life time take a vette over a fox." Well maybe if it was a fox vert. But then I'd have to make the choice based on the mods the vert has. Some people(Me for one) just think vettes look like a steaming pile of shit and for the prices aren't that special. But I'm not like the rest of you. I don't nut swing from the next "best thing". I would take a sbf fox over a 6.2 lsx vette that is only putting out 460hp? That is laughable. 6.2l and a weak ass 460hp.. hell my 5.8l with 8.5 to 1 comp makes more power. When you are talking about a 2014 that is north of 70k yet only has 460 hp.. It's time to stop bragging about how great that car is.
[patriot]

We won't even get into how much the interior sucks in the c5. Hell even Gm design team has bagged on how bad it is, and how much the 2014 fixed the problems.

Again. Some people like to build/drive cars. Some people like to ride in them.

[ 2013-08-16, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

What about this fox? Don't lie:

http://www.stangtv.com/features/car-features/topnotch-creations-n-chromes-game-changing-fox-body/

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

Page: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com