Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ he's posted propping up modulars in the past [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He said it was better than a mustang stock for stock every way possible. The guy with the GT500 can beg to differ, he has a straight up badass fuckin car.

The guys with stock foxes, "catfish killers" that dyno 170WHP have zero room to talk.
Sure you can HCI/Nitrous/Blown/Suspension your way into a C5Z06 league. But his statement wouldn't have anymore meaning, that vehicle wouldn't be stock.

Whatever route you choose to get to C5z06 territory (there are a billion cars that come in this catagory stock these days). Thats fucken awesome, just be happy Mustangs have enough aftermarker support behind them to get you to be able to do that kind of shit.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao lscockgobblers.com that just mad me laugh out of know where... That should go in your signature before somebody else does brotha... [dance]

This whole ls thing to each his or her own. I'm a car enthusiast it wouldn't matter to me...

[ 2014-02-03, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
Like I said, I hear y'all, but still think comparing Vettes & Mustangs is just plain retarded, especially comparing Fox Body's to Vettes that are 15-20 years newer.

& I Also think it's unnecessary to bash the OP's new car.

BTW, Robb. I'm curious, you don't seem to like Mustangs at all, & it seems you bash them in most of the posts I see from you. Just curious why you stick around here? I'm not being sarcastic or talking shit, just curious why you joined Cafords?

I've had plenty of Mustangs. Up until around 2011, I went to all the big cruises and meets in the area. I've met alot of the regular members from 09-11ish. Hell, I remember even talking to you at that meet up at the Madison Ford Dealership a couple years ago when you had your Mach 1. Soon after, Alot of the good members i knew disappeared off the face of the earth. All the big meets stopped happening for some reason. Only one worth a damn anymore is the 50Reasons meet and thats once a year.

Its fun to troll around i guess. I dont take the internet seriously. Those who have met me in real life know i'm a decent guy.

[ 2014-02-03, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:

The guys with stock foxes, "catfish killers" that dyno 170WHP have zero room to talk.
Sure you can HCI/Nitrous/Blown/Suspension your way into a C5Z06 league. But his statement wouldn't have anymore meaning, that vehicle wouldn't be stock.

I can fucken talk if I want to you ain't no one to tell me what to do. N I dyno'd over 200 every time but that don't matter it was fucken STOCK now it ain't and don't worry what it makes. THIS IS CALIFORNIAFORDS, WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCKEN SHIT ABOUT NO FUCKEN GM. I swear a lot of you are lucky I can't ban people kuz I'm tired of hearing about chevy on this site, I joined a FORD site not a CaliforniaCars.com.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

I can fucken talk if I want to you ain't no one to tell me what to do. N I dyno'd over 200 every time but that don't matter it was fucken STOCK now it ain't and don't worry what it makes. THIS IS CALIFORNIAFORDS, WE DO NOT GIVE A FUCKEN SHIT ABOUT NO FUCKEN GM. I swear a lot of you are lucky I can't ban people kuz I'm tired of hearing about chevy on this site, I joined a FORD site not a CaliforniaCars.com.
Ban these chevy fucksticks Neight, I thought you ran shit! [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Relax buddy, are you hungry or something, need a snickers? If I was going to point at you, I would have. No one is worried about you.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Also Neight, sorry to tell you. For the rest of your years to come on this forum, you will continue to hear about other brands of vehicles. I'm so sorry for your loss.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Also Neight, sorry to tell you. For the rest of your years to come on this forum, you will continue to hear about other brands of vehicles. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Well they should make me a moderator I'd ban them. And nice sig I didn't realize how fucked up I wrote. LOL

FUCK GM [Cool]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
Like I said, I hear y'all, but still think comparing Vettes & Mustangs is just plain retarded, especially comparing Fox Body's to Vettes that are 15-20 years newer.

& I Also think it's unnecessary to bash the OP's new car.

BTW, Robb. I'm curious, you don't seem to like Mustangs at all, & it seems you bash them in most of the posts I see from you. Just curious why you stick around here? I'm not being sarcastic or talking shit, just curious why you joined Cafords?

I've had plenty of Mustangs. Up until around 2011, I went to all the big cruises and meets in the area. I've met alot of the regular members from 09-11ish. Hell, I remember even talking to you at that meet up at the Madison Ford Dealership a couple years ago when you had your Mach 1. Soon after, Alot of the good members i knew disappeared off the face of the earth. All the big meets stopped happening for some reason. Only one worth a damn anymore is the 50Reasons meet and thats once a year.

Its fun to troll around i guess. I dont take the internet seriously. Those who have met me in real life know i'm a decent guy.

I feel ya, I wasn't judging you, or telling you to leave, I was just curious. I don't see all your posts, I just know I've seen in most that you dog out Mustangs a lot, thats all...

What car did you have back when we met, it's been a while.

I pretty much distanced myself from Cafords too, because when I sold my Mach 1 to buy a CTSV, I was hella hated on for doing so, even though I STILL had (& still have) A Stang in my garage. I don't really care what anyone thinks about me or my car choices around here, but I'm not gonna take shit from anyone or argue about what I choose to drive, so I stepped away for a minute... But i'm back now & still can care less what anybody says!

[ 2014-02-03, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: *EPIK* ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

LOL fuck you Al Stock! Let me alone!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
.....BAN THEM ALL NEIGHT!!

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What it boils down to is we all joined this site for the love we all share for FORDS! So for people to sit and talk shit about them is wrong and do not belong on the site! We can all enjoy other vehicles and I respect them all but in no way does that make it right to go on a brand based forum and talk shit about that brand! Plain and simple

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All imma say is i love this fuckin site.....id prolly still be in the biggest turd without alot of ppls help from here....so fuck all the cheby talk

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And the people comparing a fox to a c5 z06?? Bunch of retards! That ain't a fair comparison! A equal comparison is the same age and value of the car! So fox vs IROC, c5 zo6 vs 03-04 cobra, c6 z06 vs Shelby gt500! C6 ZR1 vs super snake! Coyote vs 10+ camaro!

In every single equal comparison I posted the ford will win every time! Why don't you GM nut gobblers now prove me wrong! All you can do is compare a 21-28 year old car to a modern technology sports car! Bunch of idiots!

Fuck GM, ford wins! Always will!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
And the people comparing a fox to a c5 z06?? Bunch of retards! That ain't a fair comparison! A equal comparison is the same age and value of the car! So fox vs IROC, c5 zo6 vs 03-04 cobra, c6 z06 vs Shelby gt500! C6 ZR1 vs super snake! Coyote vs 10+ camaro!

In every single equal comparison I posted the ford will win every time! Why don't you GM nut gobblers now prove me wrong! All you can do is compare a 21-28 year old car to a modern technology sports car! Bunch of idiots!

Wait, Are you saying that the ford cars you posted up in the above paragraph outperforms the GM vehicle beside it in every possible scenario or am i reading it wrong?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Yes as far as speed. Not sure about road course cause I'm not into that. But drag racing atleast

Based on The only thing that matters when you are going to buy the car. What one is faster. To the majority of car enthusiasts. Only car what car is faster. No car is going to outperform it's comparable car is EVERY possible scenario

[ 2014-02-04, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

The only comparable matchup that I will give to GM is 94-02 mustang GT vs camaro z28

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Relax buddy, are you hungry or something, need a snickers? If I was going to point at you, I would have. No one is worried about you.
[Roll Eyes] if you're going to quote someone in your sig at least get it right, lol.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol at that biased opinion.. I understand some Mustang owners will defend them to the core but saying Mustangs are better than every level of Corvette is laughable. Stock for Stock, The Mustang wont beat them on a straight line. Thats the ONLY thing where you can compare a Mustang to a Corvette so i wont get into the other stuff.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

A C6 Z06 stock is faster than a GT 500. The Z06 has less HP but its faster in a quarter mile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNT2UijpCMs

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL... ya'll are ridiculous.

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:

A C6 Z06 stock is faster than a GT 500. The Z06 has less HP but its faster in a quarter mile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNT2UijpCMs

stock for stock most of those Gm's dude compared to fords are faster stock for stock.... And the 1/4 mile is not ALL I care about

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com