Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moral of the story, this is a FORD website, we don't give two shits about what GM you own. I'm sure there are plenty of GM/LSX/Vette forums y'all can join and not get bashed on. Now don't let the door hit ya on the way out. [Cool] [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's funny, everyone here is smashing on GM's and other vehicles. Telling people, IT'S A FORD SITE!!11!!

No shit. Who cares? Nobody is leaving, infact I think I see more people with GM's and shit joining/switching over and sticking around the forum anyway.

[ 2014-02-04, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Bulletsponge ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
And the people comparing a fox to a c5 z06?? Bunch of retards! That ain't a fair comparison! A equal comparison is the same age and value of the car! So fox vs IROC, c5 zo6 vs 03-04 cobra, c6 z06 vs Shelby gt500! C6 ZR1 vs super snake! Coyote vs 10+ camaro!

In every single equal comparison I posted the ford will win every time! Why don't you GM nut gobblers now prove me wrong! All you can do is compare a 21-28 year old car to a modern technology sports car! Bunch of idiots!

Fuck GM, ford wins! Always will!

A C6 Z06 stock is faster than a GT 500. The Z06 has less HP but its faster in a quarter mile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNT2UijpCMs

Lmao off at this comparison. Price as tested gt500-$55,000 and z06 $90,000! Ya fair comparison! Carbon fiber weight reduction! Gotta give the z06 all the help they can. The car is clearly 600lbs lighter anyway! That's funny

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bulletsponge:
It's funny, everyone here is smashing on GM's and other vehicles. Telling people, IT'S A FORD SITE!!11!!

No shit. Who cares? Nobody is leaving, infact I think I see more people with GM's and shit joining/switching over and sticking around the forum anyway.

Because the true Ford people that joined the site because it was ford have left. They are tired of either ghetto trash, or all the Gm nut swingers. So they leave and go to a real Ford sites. Then all you have left is the ghetto trash and the swingers. I have no problems with brand x cars. I have a problem with a Ford site being turned into a ls circle jerk! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
quote:
And the people comparing a fox to a c5 z06?? Bunch of retards! That ain't a fair comparison! A equal comparison is the same age and value of the car! So fox vs IROC, c5 zo6 vs 03-04 cobra, c6 z06 vs Shelby gt500! C6 ZR1 vs super snake! Coyote vs 10+ camaro!

In every single equal comparison I posted the ford will win every time! Why don't you GM nut gobblers now prove me wrong! All you can do is compare a 21-28 year old car to a modern technology sports car! Bunch of idiots!

A C6 Z06 stock is faster than a GT 500. The Z06 has less HP but its faster in a quarter mile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNT2UijpCMs

Lmao off at this comparison. Price as tested gt500-$55,000 and z06 $90,000! Ya fair comparison! Carbon fiber weight reduction! Gotta give the z06 all the help they can. The car is clearly 600lbs lighter anyway! That's funny
Did you just say Carbon Fiber weight reduction?? Hahaha Casey please stop.

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How bout we give the z06 a blower and go full mile??

http://youtu.be/oLTBn66hB6Q

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Your right Scott, I'm done with this arguement. Fact is they are all bad ass cars but if I could afford it I would buy the $66,000 13+ gt500 and you guys can keep your $90k corvette. Lol that's a joke

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go to future Ford, pick up gt500... let me know how far off you are from 66k when you get back.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Because the true Ford people that joined the site because it was ford have left. They are tired of either ghetto trash, or all the Gm nut swingers. So they leave and go to a real Ford sites. Then all you have left is the ghetto trash and the swingers. I have no problems with brand x cars. I have a problem with a Ford site being turned into a ls circle jerk! [patriot]
Go on....

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MOPAR POWER!!! [burnout] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Well as much as I wish I could, I can't afford it but if I could I still would never pay over MSRP. There are plenty of dealers out there that sell for MSRP. And I will ask Tyler what he could get me one for! Just for shits n giggles

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

WRONG.

C5 Z06 vs 03-04 cobra? Stock vs Stock? That C5Z would spank the Cobra in a straight line.... Sorry..

Closer comparison to the 03 Cobra would be the regular C5s, not the z06s.

Bone stock C5 Z06 run low 12s bone stock. Bone stock 03-04 Cobras run high 12s to low 13s (that's what C5s run).

Both sick cars though.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

WRONG.

C5 Z06 vs 03-04 cobra? Stock vs Stock? That C5Z would spank the Cobra in a straight line.... Sorry..

Bone stock C5 Z06 run low 12s bone stock. Bone stock 03-04 Cobras run high 12s to low 13s (that's what C5s run).

Both sick cars though.

Same goes for F-Bodies. 98-02 LS1 stock-for-stock will out-run any non-supercharged 2/4v.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
MOPAR POWER!!! [burnout] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[patriot]
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

WRONG.

Both sick cars though.

Same goes for F-Bodies. 98-02 LS1 stock-for-stock will out-run any non-supercharged 2/4v.
Damn! They'll even outrun Coyotes?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WRONG.

Both sick cars though.

Damn! They'll even outrun Coyotes?
No, the new 5.0 is a fucking beast. Sorry, I meant to say 99-04 NA 2/4V's.

The new camaro is a piece of shit, we all know this.
Thanks for the sarcasm though. Needed it. [burnout] [burnout]

[ 2014-02-04, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Bulletsponge ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

I would have to disagree. I spanked several ls1 camaros with my 01 cobra and my 04 Mach. My Mach was bone stock and I ran a 13.3. They will beat all 2v though. And the c5Z is not faster then termi's. 2 of my close friends raced when they first bought there cars and the cobra won. The cobra had a better driver but both cars are still very comparable. A Regular c5 ain't even a matchup. Maybe to a N/A 4v

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I would have to disagree. I spanked several ls1 camaros with my 01 cobra and my 04 Mach. My Mach was bone stock and I ran a 13.3. They will beat all 2v though. And the c5Z is not faster then termi's. 2 of my close friends raced when they first bought there cars and the cobra won. The cobra had a better driver but both cars are still very comparable. A Regular c5 ain't even a matchup. Maybe to a N/A 4v

I'm not bashing mustangs at all Casey, but I have to disagree. Do the math. Bonestock both cars (C5Z & Termi) are around 400hp, but the vette is around 500 lbs lighter. Stock for stock, the vette will win! That had to be a driver mod win.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:

Stock for stock, an LS1 traps higher. So In all equal enviroments. However, modded, driver experience all come into a factor.

I personally owned a 6M LS1 and went 13.5 @ 107 2.1 60ft.
All stock SS model.

[ 2014-02-04, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Bulletsponge ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by *EPIK*:
quote:

I'm not bashing mustangs at all Casey, but I have to disagree. Do the math. Bonestock both cars (C5Z & Termi) are around 400hp, but the vette is around 500 lbs lighter. Stock for stock, the vette will win! That had to be a driver mod win.
Yes agreed! Vette has the weight advantage and they hook up great stock form! Don't take all that great of a driver to make them move! But just saying that the cars are comparable when u factor is small variables. Good tires, better driver. Etc

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:

All stock SS model.

Ya I think you could have squeezed more out of that. The 60' is not very good. That is pretty similar to what I ran with my Mach it was a 13.3 at like 108 or something like that. This was in 2005. I can't remember exactly. Just saying that it's stupid to say the LS1 shits on 4v! Maybe 2v but not 4v!! Big difference there

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

See sig

Cobra was on a one hunnit n fiddy shot... the tuna boat caddi took out lame ass 4v's like whatever... even inched out on a cammed mach... you're out of touch Casey lol

I raced a 04 cobra with intake exhaust pulley and tune with my vette with longtubes intake no tune, the cobra creeped on me. Ok? My z06 in showroom stock form ran 12.4 @ 114 1.8 60'.

Love the way they look, but sorry, all things considered vette> mustang... and Camaros are piles of shit. I want my 01 cobra back with a blown ls3... ya'll would never hear from me again lol

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Casey. Borrow somebody's blower, put a 10lb pulley on it and come play with my bullshit. Please.

I've got a procharger bracket for a 4v if you need it and even a set of new std bore mahle flat tops in storage when you melt yours down on 10lbs lol

[ 2014-02-04, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

quote:
quote:

All stock SS model.

Ya I think you could have squeezed more out of that. The 60' is not very good. That is pretty similar to what I ran with my Mach it was a 13.3 at like 108 or something like that. This was in 2005. I can't remember exactly. Just saying that it's stupid to say the LS1 shits on 4v! Maybe 2v but not 4v!! Big difference there
The following year after 4.11's, longtubes, tune, full exhaust and a ported throttle body I went 12.6 @ 111

I seen a few bolt on mach's in that area. And they are sexy vehicles.. I retract my statement. Just the 99-01 cobras are ugly.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Casey. Borrow somebody's blower, put a 10lb pulley on it and come play with my bullshit. Please.

I've got a procharger bracket for a 4v if you need it and even a set of new std bore mahle flat tops in storage when you melt yours down on 10lbs lol

hahaha!! [worship]

most of the time, what's left of this site is pretty disappointing.....so thanks for the laugh, Scott

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com