Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Warhorse- My buddy said the body work, wiring and the way they ran things was really shitty.

Not to toot my own horn but this car was built right.

-

-

The difference between that fox and the rest of them is that fox would probably sell for the price you can buy a low mileage Z06 for.

To the ones comparing a $3k run of the mill fox to a Corvette are the ones who have lost touch of reality. The ones who said they would rather have a run of the mill fox rather than a Corvette are the ones who im legit laughing at.

Damn Greasy that is a good looking car! [patriot]

Robb, Only a retard would take a buster $500-3k fox over a 15-20k vette for free. Now If I have to pay for both cars.. I'm going to pick the buster fox and take my $14k + extra money and mod said fox to out perform that stock zo6 vette. If you wasn't such a ls nut hugger, you could see the light thou the pubic hairs. Again I know you would buy a car over building one. That is your style. I'd rather build and drive my cars, over buying and riding in them like you would. [burnout]

Lsx>pushrod 5.0.. Need to have a HCI just to power match a stock LS1 LOLOLOL
lol yup. Since ls? needed 42 more cubes on their weak ls1. The lsx is a 6.2l vs. a 5.ol Sad when your weak ass 6.2l only makes 460hp.. Shit sounds like the bow tie's extra cubes aren't doing shit for making any power.. Go back to dreaming about a vette. I'll keep driving my fox. You know the one that makes 100hp+ more with 70ish less cubes and 2 point less of compression. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Warhorse- My buddy said the body work, wiring and the way they ran things was really shitty.

-

-

The difference between that fox and the rest of them is that fox would probably sell for the price you can buy a low mileage Z06 for.

To the ones comparing a $3k run of the mill fox to a Corvette are the ones who have lost touch of reality. The ones who said they would rather have a run of the mill fox rather than a Corvette are the ones who im legit laughing at.

Robb, Only a retard would take a buster $500-3k fox over a 15-20k vette for free. Now If I have to pay for both cars.. I'm going to pick the buster fox and take my $14k + extra money and mod said fox to out perform that stock zo6 vette. If you wasn't such a ls nut hugger, you could see the light thou the pubic hairs. Again I know you would buy a car over building one. That is your style. I'd rather build and drive my cars, over buying and riding in them like you would. [burnout]

how much experience do you have with ls1's?
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dp

[ 2013-08-16, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should rename this site to Cafoxstangs! [patriot]

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only time I would rather have a Vette is if it was given to me. I would then sell it to get a nicely built fox. For those that say a fox can't handle, you obviously did not use the right parts.

OP congrats in being happy with your purchase. The thing that sucks is you never gave your SN95 a chance to shine. I don't think I've ever seen a pic of it.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

]

how much experience do you have with ls1's?
 -

[ 2013-08-16, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

lol yup. Since ls? needed 42 more cubes on their weak ls1. The lsx is a 6.2l vs. a 5.ol Sad when your weak ass 6.2l only makes 460hp.. Shit sounds like the bow tie's extra cubes aren't doing shit for making any power.. Go back to dreaming about a vette. I'll keep driving my fox. You know the one that makes 100hp+ more with 70ish less cubes and 2 point less of compression. [patriot]
Lol@ weak ls1 when a pushrod 5.0 V8 only made 190RWHP to the wheels and got like 16 MPG.

Also FYI Ls1 is a 5.7

[ 2013-08-16, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep comparing your LS1 to a smaller 302.
Put it up against a 351 based HCI motor and see who comes out on top.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

So you have to put a different motor with HCI in a fox body in order to compete with a stock Ls1 Fbody?? Lol.
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:

So you have to put a different motor with HCI in a fox body in order to compete with a stock Ls1 Fbody?? Lol.
camara90 ran 11s with a hci 302

I thought u said u had knowledge about foxbodies [Confused]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Rasirx recently sold a hci 5.0 that made 350rwhp [Confused]

[ 2013-08-16, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

No
That's not what I'm saying. I know you chevy lovers are slow by nature and all but God Damn your impossible to have a rational debate with LOL.

I'm talking motor for motor. Honestly if you want to compare cars stock for stock..... 5.0 were dragging Camaros BADLY in the late 80's early 90's.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:

No
That's not what I'm saying. I know you chevy lovers are slow by nature and all but God Damn your impossible to have a rational debate with LOL.

I'm talking motor for motor. Honestly if you want to compare cars stock for stock..... 5.0 were dragging Camaros BADLY in the late 80's early 90's.

3rd gen camaros where out handling fox bodies though
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No

[Roll Eyes] u guna tell us how great a 3rg gen is now?

[ 2013-08-16, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No

[Roll Eyes] u guna tell us how great a 3rg gen is now?
Considering i liked my 2 3rd gen camaros alot more than my foxes, Yep, Why not.
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&biw=1517&bih=741&tbm=isch&tbnid=ScyQXlbyHYqT6M:&imgrefurl=http://cheezburger.com/2508267776&docid=5SDzk8Bt9IojVM&imgurl=https://i.chzbgr.com /maxW500/2508267776/hD1C04C4A/&w=500&h=374&ei=Mt0OUoS1E_OLyQHAmoA4&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:15,s:0,i:124&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=176&tbnw=234&start=0&ndsp=22&tx=117&ty=61

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

i
¯
Member # 12534

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great posts!

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well having both cars!!! I really Loved my 5.0 Coup!!! Still one of my fav cars!!! & The vette is just pure Sexy!!! Yes it's fast as well but their Both Raw cars in their own way!!! Apples to Oranges!!! Not even a stable debate!!! This is a Mustang Site so It's hard Not to Rep for the Foxes But The vette is another class of ride.. I wish I could of kept my white Coup!!! But leaving a 5.0 Notch out & About as a daily Driver wasn't going to work!!! So like I said!!! Both very nice Rides in two different Directions!!!!!!! Kudos on your pick up OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Well having both cars!!! I really Loved my 5.0 Coup!!! Still one of my fav cars!!! & The vette is just pure Sexy!!! Yes it's fast as well but their Both Raw cars in their own way!!! Apples to Oranges!!! Not even a stable debate!!! This is a Mustang Site so It's hard Not to Rep for the Foxes But The vette is another class of ride.. I wish I could of kept my white Coup!!! But leaving a 5.0 Notch out & About as a daily Driver wasn't going to work!!! So like I said!!! Both very nice Rides in two different Directions!!!!!!! Kudos on your pick up OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see some pics of the vette spider!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
 -

Why did you post your "fantasy" pic? I think youre on the wrong forum bro.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See, I can get along with Corvettes and other non Ford vehicles.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On bone stock motor with no cats got close to 30 MPGs BTW. Don't know where you got 16 from, proceed.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com