Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fools like Cali95gt and gay Robb like vettes that's koo. Just don't come on here trying to bad mouth FORD MUSTANGS on a FORD site and not expect to get shit talk to you. Stupid ass foos. [Roll Eyes]
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember when i thought that a foxbody was the best car in the world and the only car i would ever need... Then i grew up. There is definitely better shit outside the fox world. A lot better

Nice car OP

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Fools like Cali95gt and gay Robb like vettes that's koo. Just don't come on here trying to bad mouth FORD MUSTANGS on a FORD site and not expect to get shit talk to you. Stupid ass foos. [Roll Eyes]

I'm gay because i appreciate other cars? Sounds like youre the one stuck in the closet.

Here, Let me propose a new username for you, "NorcalFordDickRydaz"

Also, fix your L key. Keyboards aren't all that expensive.

[ 2013-08-14, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate cars....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

I'm gay because i appreciate other cars? Sounds like youre the one stuck in the closet.

Robb did say something about driving a miata. But the only thing fast in his house is his cumcatchers flapping 100 miles per hour. Its ok, keep the ones who've tried and failed to go out and buy vette's and miatas. Leave the foxes to the real enthusiasts.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlo:
I remember when i thought that a foxbody was the best car in the world and the only car i would ever need... Then i grew up. There is definitely better shit outside the fox world. A lot better

Nice car OP

Pretty much basically [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good looking car, congrats
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:

Robb did say something about driving a miata. But the only thing fast in his house is his cumcatchers flapping 100 miles per hour. Its ok, keep the ones who've tried and failed to go out and buy vette's and miatas. Leave the foxes to the real enthusiasts.
How did I try and fail??? My complete drivetrain was in the car. The only thing left to do was install the blower. Going this route just makes the most sense. Also I owned an SN95 and consider myself a true enthusiast. Have fun with your foxbody bro but don't try to take anything from me just because I chose to go another route. One day you'll realize there are other cars out there other than a foxbody Ford Mustang to modify.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You are the stupid fool. If you could read the title a d original posting all I wants to do was show my new purchase. I didn't bad mouth the foxbody until someone tried to compare it to a corvette. This site is full of close minded people. I had the same issue when posting about my love for SN95's.... It's not the corvette bro its more so the closed minded foxbody owners on this site starting ruckus.. I appreciate all cars

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm building a miata not for speed, but for cornering and racing, If i wanted to go in a straight line, I couldve bought a Fox, but i've been there done that. As for not being fast, You should tell my buddy about his encounter with a turbo built Miata on the street in his pullied Terminator. He got bus lengths pulled on him.

I feel sorry for those who have to live with invisible restrictions for themself. " Omg, i cant drive anything but an 80s Ford or else my friends will make fun of me!!" " Omg i cant drive anything other than a Mustang or else my manhood will be in question!!", "Omg, I cant move out of the ghetto or else my friends will think im a soft cookie!!".

Alot of you fox(ford)nut huggers want to call me gay but you OBSESS over a car brand this guy created:

-

Maybe they should start telling life sized blow up dolls of Henry Ford so all you fanboys can ride him every morning.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How did I try and fail??? My complete drivetrain was in the car. The only thing left to do was install the blower. Going this route just makes the most sense. Also I owned an SN95 and consider myself a true enthusiast. Have fun with your foxbody bro but don't try to take anything from me just because I chose to go another route. One day you'll realize there are other cars out there other than a foxbody Ford Mustang to modify.
It happens to the best of us, you start a project and you can't finish it so you go with something that works right now. If you're car wasn't running by the time you "finished" it in your mind it really wasn't finished then right? Its fine you're a car enthusiast, but not a Ford enthusiast and thats ok. The real enthusiast will keep our fords and build them, brake them and rebuild them without even thinking of buying a Cheby. But hey thats why we're real Ford enthusiasts right?

--------------------

87TURBO
¯
Member # 9257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87TURBO  Ford pictures for 87TURBO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:
http://youtu.be/ZuDyDXYCd4Q

Sn95 FTW !!

Mild bolt ons and 11s huh lol [Roll Eyes]
The only changes the guy did from stock was trickflow heads, cam, and a s-trim.
hella mild...lol
No shit LOL.

It's funny you can throw and mildly rebuilt 302 with spray on a foxbody, do some suspension tuning and still run faster then most of these guys that are infatuated with Corvettes....... For a lot less money.

The foxbody really is the 55 Chevy of our generation.
[patriot]

False.

HCI + Spray 302s can't even keep up with even bolted up LS1s (C5s, WS6, Camaro with exhaust + intake + cam) -- hence everyone doing a LS1 swap in 5.0s.

I got a h/c/i fox on the spray that will chop vettes in half... I aready chop a c5 all motor

--------------------
turbo people

Posts: 403 | From: modesto/sanjose | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
87TURBO
¯
Member # 9257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87TURBO  Ford pictures for 87TURBO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
Bottom line, you cannot compare a stock foxbody to a stock zo6. [patriot]

/End of subject
Your comparing a fox with h/c/i n spray, not a stock fox vs stock vette

--------------------
turbo people

Posts: 403 | From: modesto/sanjose | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Be honest if your car was finished, tuned and all, would have you still chose the vette over it?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jesus fucking christ, this thread is beyond stupid.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87TURBO:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 92_5.0:
Bottom line, you cannot compare a stock foxbody to a stock zo6. [patriot]

/End of subject
Your comparing a fox with h/c/i n spray, not a stock fox vs stock vette
Ok, lets compare a late 80's early 90's Vette to a Fox lol. LT1 FTMFW [worship]

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

Welcome to CAFords [patriot]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Robb regardless of everybody's opinion on foxes and vettes and whatever else cars are out there the fact remains the only thing fast at your house is your cock grabber typing all these words on a FORD website. [patriot]

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boats N hoes. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
quote:

So? Go on SVTP and see all the Corvette/import/Camaro owners on there getting along peacefully. Thats how a car forum should be. Funny i see more CAFord members over there then on CAFords itself.

All the Henry Ford dick riding fanboys on here cant grasp the fact there are better cars out there but wont admit how good they are because they dont have a little blue oval on the car. Is the Ford CEO holding a gun your head?

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

Welcome to CAFords [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

One thing I don't understand is why y'all ragging on foxes/Mustangs and suckin vette dick when this is CAFords? I bet y'all will find the comments/respect you're looking for on a chevy site. Ultimately what some people dream to have one day is something someone might not even consider having. So if you wanna rag on FORDS then get yourself an account on the forum for the cars/things you're into!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You are the stupid fool. If you could read the title a d original posting all I wants to do was show my new purchase. I didn't bad mouth the foxbody until someone tried to compare it to a corvette. This site is full of close minded people. I had the same issue when posting about my love for SN95's.... It's not the corvette bro its more so the closed minded foxbody owners on this site starting ruckus.. I appreciate all cars
This thread went crazy because you said "These things are superior in every way possible." That's a comparison which translates to a vette shits on mustangs. Since this is a ford site you really had it coming.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

You truly are a retarded dumb ass. You got such a hard on for ls based trash, yet call others sheep. You are the cobraracer of fox bodies world. Any time anything gets brought up about one. You go all fucking retarded troll. You have no clue what you are talking about. Saying shit like foxes can't turn corners? Just talking out of your ass. I build/ mod more ls based cars than you have driven. Shit I bet you were still getting your ass whipped by your mom, when I bought my fox. You are the closed minded idiot, you are talking about. Hell I got a 72 Demon, I'm doing a 5.7 hemi swap. I know there are other cars in the world. But not 1 of them has the aftermarket of a fox. You can buy a bare shell and build a fox to do anything you want it to do. Every class of racing damn near has a fox body racing in it. Drag, circle track, road racing, Bonneville, car shows, all have fox bodies. Again only a fucking retarded ls cock sucking nut hugger can't see the up side of a fox, or makes stupid claims of foxes can't turn corners. [patriot] Get your vette, I got a little 4 cyl tubro capri that will drag it around the corners... O wait... You don't have shit but a focus.. [Frown]

[ 2013-08-15, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
quote:

This thread went crazy because you said "These things are superior in every way possible." That's a comparison which translates to a vette shits on mustangs. Since this is a ford site you really had it coming.
This is Ford site as well, Even said the same thing as OP said in the car being superior to his previous Mustang:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/957112-picked-up-c5z.html

Not a "hater" in sight.

You know whats funny is every person who goes from a Mustang to a Vette says the same thing over and over and nobody argues with it because its the TRUTH.

I dont think its OPs fault that CAFords is full of butthurt fox fanboys who cant grasp that concept. I lol@ people here even comparing foxes to Vettes since its very normal for Ex terminator owners saying their Vette is in a whole other league compared to their Cobra. Terminator>Fox 10x over. So what does that say about Fox bodies? Lol

Ferrerski
¯
Member # 13125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ferrerski  Ford pictures for Ferrerski    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OP, nice FRC.

I drove a stock C5Z06 for 6 years, switched to a Lexus GS450H and just picked up a stock 91 LX 5.0 as a weekend car about a month ago.

There is no comparison between the two, but I love my stock, slow, 5.0 just cause it's a classic car the I loved in high school. Plus, you don't see many clean 5.0s on the road anymore, but you see a ton of Vettes.

--------------------
Super Charged 91 LX 5.0 Twilight Blue

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com