Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: I CONVERTED to the DARKSIDE... pics inside
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
I'd own a fox over a Z06 ANY DAY. Especially since my gay uncle is really into vettes so is all his gay friends, most of them own one.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

That's like saying I'd rather own a Taurus over an Mercedes. lol. whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

So now a Z06 is a luxury car? [Confused]
No bro, it's a Supercar [worship]
I get it, luxury supercar. [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'd own a fox over a Z06 ANY DAY. Especially since my gay uncle is really into vettes so is all his gay friends, most of them own one.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

That's like saying I'd rather own a Taurus over an Mercedes. lol. whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

So now a Z06 is a luxury car? [Confused]
In my eyes it's not a luxury car. It is an example of how crazy you are with your previous statement...

We understand you love your foxbody and all but can you please keep it real for once on the board. [Big Grin]

I am being real. I don't want to own a vette unless its one of those first models they came out with. All I'm saying is I rather have a built fox than a built vette, call me crazy whatever but that's the absolute truth.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lol, The only people who say that are ones who cant afford a Z06 or a Corvette for that matter. It also seems like youre insecure about your sexuality if you choose to not own a car because someone you know, who is gay, likes them.

But hey, Thanks for the morning laugh. Im sure 95% of the Mustang community will laugh their ass off at that statement. The other 5% are blind sheep.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Let's get this straight I CAN afford a Z06 with a simple loan, yes, but I wouldn't do it. I honestly don't see the hype about vettes people seem to jock them beyond belief. Is there something that I'm missing? Yes I have driven one don't see anything superior since I don't race circle tracks.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love me a fox but I'd deff take a zo6 over my fox all day.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a retarded thread. End of the day people buy what THEY want or like not what others think. OP is just showing his recent purchase. Nice car OP, enjoy it.
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
What a retarded thread. End of the day people buy what THEY want or like not what others think. OP is just showing his recent purchase. Nice car OP, enjoy it.

Truth. There is so much ignorance. Doesn't matter if its Ford/GM/Mopar/Pontiac, they are proven American muscle and have paved the way. [patriot]
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

Lol, The only people who say that are ones who cant afford a Z06 or a Corvette for that matter. It also seems like youre insecure about your sexuality if you choose to not own a car because someone you know, who is gay, likes them.

But hey, Thanks for the morning laugh. Im sure 95% of the Mustang community will laugh their ass off at that statement. The other 5% are blind sheep.

I am lmao at your nut swinging on lsturds. You seem to be the guy that can't afford one. You really think if I wanted a zo6 I couldn't have one? I would take a fox over a zo6 any day of the week. Well unless the fox is a vert. But what do I know. I spent my 14k mods in a fox I have had for 20 years. And yes you can get a 2004 zo6 with a m6 for that. I know my buddy just picked one up. Super clean car in black. Guess what the first thing he said to me was? "We need to put a cam and a hit on this car.. I'm getting shit on by hci foxes." So you keep dreaming about a ls based turd, you can't afford. I'll keep crushing them on the streets and the tracks. [patriot]

Op. Glad you spent your money on something you enjoy. [burnout]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the love y'all. I just want to make it clear. I didn't intend on starting some big arguement. I only wanted to show off my newest purchase.... I'll enjoy this and see y'all at most of the cruises. Look out for me!

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:

I am lmao at your nut swinging on lsturds. You seem to be the guy that can't afford one. You really think if I wanted a zo6 I couldn't have one? I would take a fox over a zo6 any day of the week. Well unless the fox is a vert. But what do I know. I spent my 14k mods in a fox I have had for 20 years. And yes you can get a 2004 zo6 with a m6 for that. I know my buddy just picked one up. Super clean car in black. Guess what the first thing he said to me was? "We need to put a cam and a hit on this car.. I'm getting shit on by hci foxes." So you keep dreaming about a ls based turd, you can't afford. I'll keep crushing them on the streets and the tracks. [patriot]

Considering i just spent $17k on a Ford Focus, I think i can more than enough afford one.

You can mod a Fox to beat a Corvette in a straight line on a quarter mile, Big whoop. Its still going to be an impracticable bucket.

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya slap some twin turbos and still get owned by a fox body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gk0mdzOHo

n my favorite one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmHh-PpSoM

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Considering i just spent $17k on a Ford Focus, I think i can more than enough afford one.

You can mod a Fox to beat a Corvette in a straight line on a quarter mile, Big whoop. Its still going to be an impracticable bucket.

So a Fox couldn't beat a Vette on a road course?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope, Youre probably going to link me to a highly modified gutted race car to say otherwise since thats what fox owners do.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually, I'm not. I am very confident my brothers twisted up, noodle chassis, clapped out Fox would WALK all over a modded C6 Z in the 1/4 mile or on a road course, but what do I know?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Nope, Youre probably going to link me to a highly modified gutted race car to say otherwise since thats what fox owners do.
Too bad you didnt have a corvette to back up what you say about them. You would get left by my fox in the turns.

[ 2013-08-14, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
Originally posted by sneakyfox90:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Too bad to didnt have a corvette to back up what you say about them. You would get left by my fox in the turns.
Lol. Keep telling yourself that. You Fox fanboys will say anything. Lol. A C6Z06 will slaughter most supercars on the track but according to CAfords, A raggidy ass nose heavy noodle chassis 80s Fox body will beat it.

-

[ 2013-08-14, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Let's get this straight I CAN afford a Z06 with a simple loan, yes, but I wouldn't do it. I honestly don't see the hype about vettes people seem to jock them beyond belief. Is there something that I'm missing? Yes I have driven one don't see anything superior since I don't race circle tracks.

Yes there is something you're missing. The keys and registration to one lol. I don't see why you jock an old ass foxbody. Don't get me wrong I like them. I just prefer an SN95 over one since it has updated interior, brakes, looks... If you could afford one so easily then what happened to that 2010 you owned for that short amount of time????? Was it a V6 or GT?? I remember it being in your sig.

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres some facts for you robb

does a c6 have more potential to hold to the ground, sure. can you make a fox stop quiker thant a stock zo6 yes. can you make it turn in and hook to the gound as well if not better, yes.

can you make a fox do all these things and still be less money in it than a c6zo6? yes.

[ 2013-08-14, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
End of the day, it's all about personal preference. Some might like a fox over a vette, and vice versa. It would be a no brainer for me to take a c6zo6 over ANY crazy modded fox.

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:

does a c6 have more potential to hold to the ground, sure. can you make a fox stop quiker thant a stock zo6 yes. can you make it turn in and hook to the gound as well if not better, yes.

can you make a fox do all these things and still be less money in it than a c6zo6? yes.

If a fox is as good on the road course as you say they are, How come nobody tracks them?
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

my fox will hang with a stock zo6 SUPERCAR all day in the twisties

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who names their kid after throwing up
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

quote:
quote:

If a fox is as good on the road course as you say they are, How come nobody tracks them?
how do you know robb are you ever there?? I think your the blind sheep

[ 2013-08-14, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
quote:
quote:

how do you know robb are you ever there?? I think your the blind sheep
I'm out there all the time, Thats why i ask.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

quote:
my fox will hang with a stock zo6 SUPERCAR all day in the twisties

Ok paper racer!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com