Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Coupe! (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: The Coupe!
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is she running?

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's alive! All back together and running, fired right up on the first try, no leaks, no valvetrain noise at all, and it sounds pretty damn impressive! I scrounged up an MSD Pro Billet distributor for it but I need to install the steel gear on it for my roller cam. (Maybe I'll do that tomorrow night if I have the energy left, it's been a long week) I put the old "Pro-Comp" distributor back in it for now so I could hear it run. I'm very impressed with the throttle response this thing has. Success! ..I will tell you what, it was a lot of work but it was worth it. Can't wait to get her on the street and see how she pulls.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give us a walk areound adlease i mean u made seven pages out of it we followed u like twitter so give us a video.dont we deserve that?lol but im serious tho.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that and old torker manifold with the "kicked" carb base?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Give us a walk areound adlease i mean u made seven pages out of it we followed u like twitter so give us a video.dont we deserve that?lol but im serious tho.

lol, I took a video last night and it came out horrible, the bass/rumble from the exhaust was completely distorted. I'll take another one with a better camera here soon. It sounds pretty damn good.

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
Is that and old torker manifold with the "kicked" carb base?

It is! ...One of my favorite intakes for SBF.

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:

lol, I took a video last night and it came out horrible, the bass/rumble from the exhaust was completely distorted. I'll take another one with a better camera here soon. It sounds pretty damn good.
ok sounds like a plan. [burnout]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Here's a video clip. (not the best quality but it works) ...Click on the picture to start the video.

-

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Tweet tweet..nice thnx nice follow..lol good job

--------------------

His response:

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Maiden Voyage! (2 videos, click pics to play) ....This kindof cracks me up but it was fun... It sounds good but it has really sticky tires, no posi, insane wheel-hop and 2.73 or 3.0 gears at the moment. She still gets it though! ...2nd gear is kindof a joke...lol can you say BOG! haha. 4.11 gears and posi coming soon! ...I just need to get off my butt and weld the pads onto the new 9" rear..lol

-

-

--------------------

P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice build!!! Sounds great
Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by p1mp1n:
Very nice build!!! Sounds great

Its coming along nicely, thanks!

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds good, but just to let you know.. u are at that point to which you sell all ur cars lol. .. keep this one! ........... at least for a little while to enjoy...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
sounds good, but just to let you know.. u are at that point to which you sell all ur cars lol. .. keep this one! ........... at least for a little while to enjoy...

lol, I plan on it. Everything is for sale for the right price. I'm not going to turn down a really good offer if it's on the table though. [Wink]

--------------------

kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good and looks good. Awesome job.

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not sure what T-5 your using but 3.80's may work better in your situation if you have one of the really low first gear T-5's.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

<<Thanks David.

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
not sure what T-5 your using but 3.80's may work better in your situation if you have one of the really low first gear T-5's.

....I believe it is one of the lower ones. You're right regarding the street/strip, first gear will be a little short. The 4.11's are something that I already have, so I'm going to give them a try. Nice thing is a 9" pumpkin is easy to drop out and swap. lol. I'm hoping that with the 4.11's 2nd gear will be a nice broad gear for the autocross track. I wont need first gear except to accelerate from a dead stop, and even then the 4.11's might be low enough to allow me to start off in 2nd if I absolutely had to.

[ September 08, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car is lookin' good!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
The car is lookin' good!

<<<Thanks, It's going to be a great 10-footer, nothin special. The Shelby is lookin good there, can't wait to see her on the road!

--------------------

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see some of these projects moving ahead quickly! Nice work!

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick ass build bro! That orange & them stripes are just killin it! Love that combo! [worship]
Would've been sick sittin next to my ZX10R. Are you really gonna sell it already? How much??

[ September 11, 2012, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: STREETFIGHTER50 ]

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

..Haha, everything is For Sale but I want to enjoy this one for a little while at least.

Reassembly is going well! ..Back-half is done. [Smile]

-

-

-

--------------------

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^^wow looking real NICE^^^^^^^^

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Thanks!

So the exterior is all back together. Drove her home from the shop tonight. [Smile]

Here are some pics of the front. I'm not sure if I want to add stripes to the front bumper. ...it's possible.

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man you got more balls than me doing a head and cam swap over that sweet fresh paint job!

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com