Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Coupe! (Page 14)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: The Coupe!
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Swapped out my 4.11 gears today for 3.70's that have been fitted into a nodular case. I also welded in drain and fill bungs to my 9" housing.

-

-

-

-

...Going to countersink the drain plug for a little extra ground clearance.
 -

...Decided to cut a drain passage into the recessed/countersunk area of the plug for better draining.
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Done! [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Well Done! [patriot]

Thanks Luke

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Restored the dash this weekend. ..new pad, bezel, trim panels, and trio gauge set.

-

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Here's another video of the Stang at Sac Raceway. Spun a little out of the hole and tapped the rev-limiter a little at the top of 1st but made it up mid-track, watch her go after I hit 2nd! (...Right lane was slippery, almost consistently a tenth of a second slower in that lane compared to the left)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqWBb5px914&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

SacStangDriver
¯
Member # 8304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacStangDriver  Ford pictures for SacStangDriver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you know i really ahte when people put up quarter mile videos and dont show the time.

--------------------
Need sidework done at great prices? I work on all makes and models from engine work to gears. Check engine light problems too. 916 912 3493

Posts: 1217 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what was the time?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by SacStangDriver:
you know i really ahte when people put up quarter mile videos and dont show the time.

...Sorry, that run was 12.99 I believe, the best run of the day (in the left lane) was 12.93.

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

A few recent pics at SLT HAN and Wilwood's booth at Pleasanton GG Nationals...

-

-

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

All good things come to an end. Time to sell out and put a down payment on a house.

Please email me via the ad for best results. I'm not on here that often these days.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4232664999.html

[ 2013-12-11, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

SOLD!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Since I Kept the Mustang "In the family" I thought I would show this year's upgrades/changes as per the new owner..... On the growing list is a color change, new hood, front spoiler, smoothed and painted engine bay, welded shock towers, hydroboost braking, custom interior and audio, power steering, new wheels and tires, more horsepower; (Probably a Windsor stroker, EFI and boost/power adder).

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

-

-

-

--------------------

SVT_Brian
¯
Member # 12656

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT_Brian  Ford pictures for SVT_Brian    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just read the whole thread, very cool build.
Posts: 194 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2012  |  :
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice work, what do you mean by welded shock towers? Did you get the brace kit or seam welded them up.

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dreamy [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

TommyK
¯
Member # 14208

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TommyK  Ford pictures for TommyK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome!!!
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by 70stang351w:
Very nice work, what do you mean by welded shock towers? Did you get the brace kit or seam welded them up.

Seams/structural. I never pulled the engine when I owned it, all engine work was done while in the bay. With the motor out, we took the opportunity.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com