Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Coupe! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: The Coupe!
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Annular boosters are a wonderful thing [Smile]

-

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn forgot how big those boosters are, so whats that thing flow now like 550 cfm?LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
damn forgot how big those boosters are, so whats that thing flow now like 550 cfm?LOL

LOL, I know right? Those things look like TBI injectors! The boosters will cut down flow slightly, but gain 5-15hp across the board at every RPM. I've seen the dyno comparisons. Go figure. ...Way more efficient fuel atomization.

[ July 19, 2012, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Cut n polish is finally done!

-

-

-

--------------------

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
Cut n polish is finally done!

-

-

-

[worship] [dance] [burnout] [worship] [worship] [dance] [dance] [burnout] [burnout]
Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good! You could almost have it done by hot august nights.
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Thanks guys!!

quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Looking good! You could almost have it done by hot august nights.

I'm sure I could make it for week 2 if I pushed things real hard.

[ July 24, 2012, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Hood and trunk lid are on. Sure looks good out in the sun. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like you have a Maier pan hard bar set up in the rear... You running their leafs too?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Looks like you have a Maier pan hard bar set up in the rear... You running their leafs too?

Running Grab-a-Tracks 5 leaf reverse-eye.

--------------------

kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks awesome.

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where' s the chrome man? I'd be itching to get that car finished at this point. Get'r done! [burnout]
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeh let us just see when its done.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
Where' s the chrome man? I'd be itching to get that car finished at this point. Get'r done! [burnout]

No chrome. Bumpers have been powder-coat primed and painted Grabber Orange. Window trim, tail light bezels, grille and grille trim are black. Probably doing door handles black, too. [Smile]

--------------------

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM JEALOUSE YOUR CAR IS SO FAR AHEAD OF MINE, I DO NOT LIKE THOSE WHEELS ON OLD SCHOOLS, NOR AM I FAN OF THAT COLOR BUT YOUR CAR WITH that COMBO IS PERFECT!!!! great job man it looks bad ass! i didnt expect that combo to look so gd!!!
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
IM JEALOUSE YOUR CAR IS SO FAR AHEAD OF MINE, I DO NOT LIKE THOSE WHEELS ON OLD SCHOOLS, NOR AM I FAN OF THAT COLOR BUT YOUR CAR WITH that COMBO IS PERFECT!!!! great job man it looks bad ass! i didnt expect that combo to look so gd!!!

Thanks man, I already had the wheels so I chose a color that would look good with them. I'm not a fan of these wheels on a classic either, nor am I fan of this color on a classic (the Trans Am '69 and '70 models by Parnelli Jones were kindof cool but not exactly my style). I think the 2008 GT500 looks great in this color with the right wheels and stripes. This car when done will look more like an updated/newer car than a classic in scheme, and the goal is not to lose it's classic appeal either. I played it safe with the classic/retro color and it really panned out.

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

A little sneak peak of the cylinder heads...

(DOOE 302 closed-chamber heads with 1.94/1.6 stainless valves, VERY NICE port job by "Powerheads", ARP 7/16" screw-in studs, Comp Cams guideplates, dual springs, and viton seals. Other valve-train components include 1.72 Scorpion rockers, TFS one-piece chromoly pushrods, and E303 camshaft)

-

-

--------------------

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when are the stripes going on i wanna see it already lol [patriot]

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:
A little sneak peak of the cylinder heads...

(DOOE 302 closed-chamber heads with 1.94/1.6 stainless valves, VERY NICE port job by "Powerheads", ARP 7/16" screw-in studs, Comp Cams guideplates, dual springs, and viton seals. Other valve-train components include 1.72 Scorpion rockers, TFS one-piece chromoly pushrods, and E303 camshaft)

-

-

What made you decide to use those ancient beasts brandon???

Off cuff all I use is annular carbys they are awesome!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

<<<Money mostly, and no need for more than 350horsepower or so. I have $500 into these versus 1k+ for even a cheap set of aluminums. Also, I'm limited to valve size with this setup so these are perfect.

Annular boosters are really nice.

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
when are the stripes going on i wanna see it already lol [patriot]

as soon as possible. Waiting on OTHERS. [Frown]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Headliner was installed today, waiting on my painter to do the stripes next (end of this week or next), then windows and mouldings go in and I can reassemble after that.

[ August 18, 2012, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

940sick3
CAFords OG
Member # 2713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 940sick3  Ford pictures for 940sick3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
87 5.0 LX coupe
68 Falcon futura sports coupe

Posts: 552 | From: everywhere | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Cylinder heads are supposed to be done tomorrow or Monday. I can't wait to see how she breathes with some new lungs!

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Laying out and masking stripes. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com