Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Return of Han Solo (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Return of Han Solo
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got the car featured on the local news [Wink]

http://www.kcra.com/article/new-classic-and-luxury-cars-out-at-sacramento-int-l-auto-show/13059030

-

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is a quick video I shot today of the wheels while out at Thunder Hill watching the Ford Performance racing school race in the 25 hour event. First time out with the new equipment. iPhone X and DJI Osmo...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5bas_1nHe8

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beautiful ride man. Looks like a thrill to drive.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Finally completed hanging my window sticker from the R. It took me 6 months to make it happen, but it puts a smile on my face every time I see it. For those contemplating it, make the trip to Ikea and spend the $12.

-

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

I hope every sip will be as good as 8250 RPM. Elk Grove Ford has been great to work with.

-

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Thus far I have had a really good relationship with ZL1 Addons as a sponsor. Been very happy with their products, and my dealings with the owner John. Recently they were the solution to another "problem."

Almost all of us have to deal with the delimma of the front license plate. Some hate it all together, but given my personalized plate I would rather have it visible. I had Craigs custom bracket on my first GT350 and it worked fine. The mounting bracket for that setup attaches with 3M double sided tape. This time around I had my car ceramic coated before I installed the base, and sure enough it lost its bond after a while. The ceramic coating is doing its job, so no discredit to Craig.

ZL1 Addons has a front license plate bracket that screws into the tow hook mount, but I enjoy having the titanium hook on all the time. I figured that there had to be a mounting bracket ZL1 could make that would allow me to put another tow hook bracket on the passenger side for just the plate. Sure enough, I called John and he had one in stock. Apparently Shelby American had requested some custom made pieces for the passenger side, and John had one laying around. 2 days later I had the bracket and got it installed. Now I can run both the plate and hook without issue. Also should I ever have a nightmare scenario that I cant get the car pulled from the driver side, the passenger side is now an option too.

In any case, here are some photos I took if it installed. Car is dirty and the weather was gloomy, but this car is not going to be a garage queen. Enjoy, and call ZL1 Addons direct if you want the passenger side bracket.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Stay tuned....

-

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com