Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Return of Han Solo (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Return of Han Solo
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blow_U_In_Reverse:
Saw you cruising down Beach Blvd a little while back with a couple other s550's.. Car looks SIICK!!

Bro we gotta link up!! Having a blast out here

We were headed to Ken Grody Ford to check out their 350R, but it was already sold!!

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I added a little touch of Carbon Fiber to the steering wheel. I think it added a nice touch.

-

Fabulous Fords Forever was a great show and a great weekend. 3 days of cars, alcohol, and sleeping. Got to the show a little late after recovering from the night before. After the show we took a few more pictures.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

-  -
 -  -  -  -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Finally got the coil covers done. Ordered the inserts from Emblempros and they were super cool to deal with. Great product too. Had the colonial covers painted local by a friend at Daves Autosport. All in all I am into these about $150 and I got the exact look I wanted.

-
 -
 -

And a little swag I got from VoodooBOSS at Track Mustangs Online

-

At this point the car is done except for the wheels. Then adding the Upcoming performance/cooling upgrades Ford Performance is working on. I am still waiting to hear back about an R I have a lead on. If that doesn't pan out then I will be looking forward to years of fun to come with Han Solo.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Owners supplement came in today. Super juiced about it. Lots of cool swag included and definitely another nice touch from Ford. Do other auto makers do this for their specialty vehicles?

-
 -
 -

[ 2016-04-26, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love stuff like this ^^^. I was happy with my simple svt certificate from Ford with my Cobra back in the day which I hung on the wall in the office lol.
Do the GT350's come with another wheel color?choice than black? I notice there all the same in the pics.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I love stuff like this ^^^. I was happy with my simple svt certificate from Ford with my Cobra back in the day which I hung on the wall in the office lol.
Do the GT350's come with another wheel color?choice than black? I notice there all the same in the pics.

Fortunately and unfortunately black is the only option. These brakes throw off a TON of dust during normal driving, and I can't even imagine how they would look after a track day. Ford went with black to make the dusting less obvious for owners that don't want to clean their wheels after every drive.

Rumors of a gunmetal color were going around for 17', but that appears to have been only a rumor

--------------------

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ha! thats funny.. i know Dave as well, hes painted multiple parts for cars of mine over the last 6-7 years. he just recently did my cervini cowl for me..Nice ! [patriot]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Have a little bit of an update. I got to attend the track tour at Buttonwillow race way. Had a hell of a time and thoroughly enjoyed driving the DIB R model. I will upgrade to the R at some point when all the stars align. I snapped a few pics from that event. Also had Jim Owens, Mark Schaller, and my FP driving instructor sign the strut tower brace. They enjoyed seeing the custom Coil Covers.

-  -  -  -  -  -

After driving the R I knew I wanted to delete the resonators. I am fortunate enough to live about 45 minutes from AED so I had Drew weld in some stainless steel exhaust pipe in place of the resonators. It cost a little more but I wanted quality material and welds. Drew took the time to drop the entire exhaust, weld around the entire pipe. He also was able to cut/modify the stock heat shield so it could be retained and welded it back on. His welding ability is MONEY. Car sounds great by the way
 -

Lastly the wife went to IKEA and picked up a frame for me to mount my GT350 photo from. This is the print that is included in the owners supplement.
 -

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

I can't wait until Monday!

-

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

First off want to give a big thanks to Chris at Carbon 2 Carbon. They are a great company and he is a great guy to deal with. Always available for questions before, during, and after purchase. Also helped me trouble shoot the install by text, phone, and email. I would buy more of their parts for sure. I got to see their carbon fiber R spoiler this weekend in Tahoe on Rick from Track Mustangs Online race red 350 and it is a beauty also.

Install of the splitter took some time since it was my first time and dealing with carbon fiber that i was afraid to break. It probably took me 4-5 hours total to get it just right. It would maybe take half that the second time around. The quality is legit though. Make sure to contact Chris at Carbon 2 Carbon if you want one. I ordered mine with the red shelby lettering and a clear bra applied before shipping.

Anyway onto the pics. A couple were taken in Lake Tahoe over the weekend at the Team Shelby "Snakes At The Lake" cruise. The others were snapped locally.

-  -  -  -  -  -

Also came across this lady who makes cool pixelations at a special event i was working. I had her make a few items for me so I can make a mobile for the kid. Also had her do one of the car just to see how it turned out. It looks better or worse depending on how long I look at it. Pretty cool though.
 -

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love the pics of the Focus at Buttonwillow but those Tahoe pics are kick ass too. Nice car no doubt [Cool]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I love the pics of the Focus at Buttonwillow but those Tahoe pics are kick ass too. Nice car no doubt [Cool]

Thanks brother. When will we be seeing you out an about again?

--------------------

Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I leave California, and you go and buy a GT350 lol

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all these parking lot pictures...

I want to see some pics of this thing in action! Take it to the track, T! [Razz]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Poisond Pony:
I leave California, and you go and buy a GT350 lol

Come back brother. California misses you

@Sydewaysix my track day in Utah will be at the end of the month. Can't wait to go hard in one of Ford's 350's. The R I got to drive around buttonwillow was legit. I will have some action shots for you come August

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Wheels are on. They is dope! Proper pictures soon

-

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick! Are those True Forge? Any plans to sell the stock wheels?

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Thanks Ian. These were made by need4speed Motorsport. Looks like I will be selling the stock setup though. Not sure what to ask yet

You will be happy to hear I am Going racing Monday though.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Well...... She is done on the outside. Ford Performance Coolers and I am good.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look good boss. That type of multi spoke rim is my fav of all time.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Damn T! That thing is freakin BAD ASS! I thought the original wheels looked good, but damn, those wheels really make the car POP now [worship]

[ 2016-07-31, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You going racing in Utah at Ford Motorsport Park this week? I will be driving out there on Tuesday, and will be racing on Thursday and Friday!

Cant wait!

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Post pics from Miller, T! I'd love to see and hear how that event goes.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by BLK66FB:
You going racing in Utah at Ford Motorsport Park this week? I will be driving out there on Tuesday, and will be racing on Thursday and Friday!

Cant wait!

Yeah buddy. On the long road to Utah now. Been waiting a long time for this

-

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Damn T! That thing is freakin BAD ASS! I thought the original wheels looked good, but damn, those wheels really make the car POP now [worship]

Thanks bro! The wheels definitely changed the personality of the car

Adower when you getting your car?

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com