Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Return of Han Solo (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: The Return of Han Solo
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like Han Solo is not dead, and the Force is strong with this one. Finally took delivery of my 2016 SHelby GT350 with 6 miles on the ticker. Got it from Elk Grove Ford and was an awesome experience. Had it out for the first time at cars & coffee. Then took it up to AED to throw it on the Dyno. Great day overall and the car was well received. if you have the opportunity to buy one, i suggest you do so and don't wait. Totally worth the money. Anyway, onto some pics/videos. These are just base pulls with some cool time. No tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGLySlidrw&feature=youtu.be

-
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -
 -

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Han solo [Eek!] [worship] [worship] [worship] I'm drooling over this right now lol
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
BigBen
¯
Member # 10594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBen  Ford pictures for BigBen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If u don't mind me asking what were u able to get it for otd?
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wheres this cars and coffee at? Folsom?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can I have sex with your car?

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
@ Ben : I paid 5k over. As did my buddy who got their 2nd allocation.

I was able to deal with the owner of the dealership directly. Gave me his cell number and told me to call him whenever I had questions or concerns. He is a gearhead also and wants the car back for shows. Also is willing to take care of me if any issues arise with the car. No added markups for warranties/service plans. It was a GREAT experience having a dealer 10 miles from me that is that supportive. Also considering selling me an R if he gets an allocation next year.

If you have a chance to deal with them on any car I encourage it. I will get you in contact with the right person if you ever want to get anything from them.

@Robb: You are correct. Cars & Coffee in Folsom. It's a good venue and good people. Great quality and mix of cars also

--------------------

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a dream car man. Enjoy

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, you got me! I thought this was another stupid Star Wars thread about imaginary characters.

Nice freakin' car buddy, enjoy the hell out of it [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

That car better make it to a road course and get it properly broken in!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks amazing, congrats. I saw one similar today at cars and coffee in Blackhawk. BTW I have a plate that would go great with yours:)

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
flat plane crank ftw

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
Looks amazing, congrats. I saw one similar today at cars and coffee in Blackhawk. BTW I have a plate that would go great with yours:)

Well don't keep it a secret man. Do tell!!

@losbadgts/ 135.0 / 9cobra7: thanks gentleman. The car is pretty much my dream car. First new car I've ever bought, and was lucky enough to be able to afford it. It puts a smile on my face whenever I get the chance to drive it.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn T, very nice and congratulations! Bad ass car with the perfect color combo [worship]
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats buddy!!! Looks awesome. [patriot]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Damn T, very nice and congratulations! Bad ass car with the perfect color combo [worship]

Thanks bro. I'm planning to attend the GT350 track attack this year. Once I'm more comfortable with the car I will have to link up with you for some track time.

@CobraTerritory: thanks for the props bro. You going to Knotts this year? Love to see your car in person again

--------------------

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats, T! Sorry that none of my connections came through for you but glad you got a solid deal and a great dealership experience. 👍🏻

And the car's ok too.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
Congrats, T! Sorry that none of my connections came through for you but glad you got a solid deal and a great dealership experience. 👍🏻

And the car's ok too.

Thanks Dave. I forgot about how much of a resource you were. Had I hit you up when I was first in the market I might have gotten that MSRP deal. When I looked at what some guys paid to ship their cars from out of state the savings were only 1-2k from what I paid though.

Anyway, we gotta get together soon and chat it up. Maybe Snakes at the lake if you go this year, if not sooner

--------------------

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beautiful! Congrats!

Do you still have that Redfire?

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:

And the car's ok too.

Thanks Dave. I forgot about how much of a resource you were. Had I hit you up when I was first in the market I might have gotten that MSRP deal. When I looked at what some guys paid to ship their cars from out of state the savings were only 1-2k from what I paid though.

Anyway, we gotta get together soon and chat it up. Maybe Snakes at the lake if you go this year, if not sooner

Sounds good, T. I might be able to bring the Boss out for Snakes at the Lake. Jenn sold her Cobra last year though.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
Beautiful! Congrats!

Do you still have that Redfire?

Sadly the cobra is gone. Let it go to make way for this one. Congrats on your new purchase by the way. Clean GT500 you picked up.

@iceman302: you should definitely roll through like a boss brother.

--------------------

Not_so_Stealth
¯
Member # 7849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not_so_Stealth  Ford pictures for Not_so_Stealth    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice car and it sounds like you were able to get a good deal considering how crazy the mark-up's can be. I'm still trying to find one myself.

--------------------
Performance White 2012 Boss 302
1994 Lightning #652
1989 5.0 LX hatch
2011 Coyote 5.0 - Sold
2003 Mach1 - Sold

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats T !!! when will we see a whipple on this? Bad ass car btw [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sexy car [patriot] .. get a clear bra!
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put a whipple on it lol. With E85 and a Whipple the damn thing puts out 820rwhp at 11.5psi:

http://www.svtperformance.com/2016/02/09/tech-shelby-gt350-supercharger/

[ 2016-02-09, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
gq916
¯
Member # 8540

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gq916  Ford pictures for gq916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice car! yea clear bra for sure!

--------------------
Zinc Yellow 2003 Mach1
Maximum Motorsport Suspension

White 1996 Cobra-Sold 3/2013
Tuned by ForceFed
AED Dyno 308rwhp 283rwtq SAE

Posts: 306 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com