Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  


Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 4)

 - Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is back in February. He again laid out the agreement we had set more than 6 months before this. He says money will roll in yet he admits to keeping the money.

 -
 -


I'll post up more when I get free time. Busy with work

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, he did try to sell it to me a few times and even offered to convert the interior to black if I would buy it. You asked in your earlier post why he needed the plate and title to junk it, that's the only way he could legally junk it. He owes you $750 for that roller, correct? If he parted it out he probably didn't even get that for it, sounds like he is going through some tuff times but at least he didn't move away, but if Aaron has something he wants to sell so he can pay you, I can cash him out. Also if I would have parted that out I would kept half for my time and labor.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Z06-FTMFW
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Z06-FTMFW  Ford pictures for Z06-FTMFW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
Ive known Aaron for years and have done countless transactions with him. Whether it was me owing him and paying him when I could and aaron always being understanding.. he always made sure to be squared away with me and anyone else I've known for him to deal with

I find it funny this KID is the only one in here saying he's a scammer lol pack your lunch and go home bud your making yourself look stupid

You should of handled it like an adult and got your Car if it was a big deal..now you bring it to cafords? Lol class act move

Are you joking? Aaron said he agreed to the price, therefore he owes the money... If the car wasn't worth it, than he should have not bought it!!

--------------------
2014 Ducati Panigale 899

2011 Tundra (TRD, Road Warrior edition)

Posts: 4016 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Vndcatr:
If someone you know owes you money, why bring it to forums?..Handle it like a man person to person. [Roll Eyes]

Also, it seems these days people want HELLLLLA shit done to their cars for practically nothing. Im sure you didnt really pay him for all the time he had into this car. And you illegally switched plates on the car? says lengths about the kind of person you are. just my opinion, Also your getting mad at peoples opinion when YOU brought it to a public forum.

Aaron TT50 already said once he gets back on his feet he will pay you, so keep in touch set some dates and handle it. What does upping your post count about the matter really going to fucking solve lol...just read the dan threads, that made no progress.

Money does ruin friendships though..shits evil!

And by the way, since what your saying is basically against what everyone has seen or known from Aaron in these "Texts".. Post up your proof.. or GTFO

Why wouldn't he bring it here? At least people know that this guy might rip you off. Most people on here buy and sell parts. Its nice to know who is or isnt trust worthy.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3327 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
Ive known Aaron for years and have done countless transactions with him. Whether it was me owing him and paying him when I could and aaron always being understanding.. he always made sure to be squared away with me and anyone else I've known for him to deal with

I find it funny this KID is the only one in here saying he's a scammer lol pack your lunch and go home bud your making yourself look stupid

You should of handled it like an adult and got your Car if it was a big deal..now you bring it to cafords? Lol class act move

Are you joking? Aaron said he agreed to the price, therefore he owes the money... If the car wasn't worth it, than he should have not bought it!!
X 2 . Is this guy reading the posts. Aaron said he owes him money.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Posts: 3327 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
Ive known Aaron for years and have done countless transactions with him. Whether it was me owing him and paying him when I could and aaron always being understanding.. he always made sure to be squared away with me and anyone else I've known for him to deal with

I find it funny this KID is the only one in here saying he's a scammer lol pack your lunch and go home bud your making yourself look stupid

You should of handled it like an adult and got your Car if it was a big deal..now you bring it to cafords? Lol class act move

Are you joking? Aaron said he agreed to the price, therefore he owes the money... If the car wasn't worth it, than he should have not bought it!!
X 2 . Is this guy reading the posts. Aaron said he owes him money.
The people sticking up for him are either A. His friends or B. People who are Anti-Me

The facts are there so I'm not trippen. Still haven't got my dough tho lol

[ 2014-06-17, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't believe anyone is anti, or for anyone. Go handle your business. Putting it on here isn't going to get your money back any quicker.
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
C. We are anti gay corvette

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6936 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you two were truly friends, you wouldn't be intentionally looking to burn the bridge over a mere $750...

If he doesn't have the cash, trade something else for it. Find someway to get the debt returned. ( firearms, yard/mechanic work, whatever )

Have a god damn beer and discuss it in person. Be men about this.

Anyway, this isn't the right way to handle it.

Best of luck to both of you.

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Don't believe anyone is anti, or for anyone. Go handle your business. Putting it on here isn't going to get your money back any quicker.

Handle what business? How else is he supposed to handle business?

They are both part of CAFORDS, the community need to know what's going on.

Put this on blast on other forums too.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan LP-610 Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6496 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
db

[ 2014-06-17, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan LP-610 Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6496 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
If you two were truly friends, you wouldn't be intentionally looking to burn the bridge over a mere $750...

If he doesn't have the cash, trade something else for it. Find someway to get the debt returned. ( firearms, yard/mechanic work, whatever )

Have a god damn beer and discuss it in person. Be men about this.

Anyway, this isn't the right way to handle it.

Best of luck to both of you.

I've been patient and working with him for well over 6 months. I already tried trading for his gun safe which he won't do. So I'm over trying anymore. I just figured I'd give everyone else a heads up so they don't he taken advantage of.

Please tell me what's the right way to handle this Yoda?

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by *Als50*:
Don't believe anyone is anti, or for anyone. Go handle your business. Putting it on here isn't going to get your money back any quicker.

Handle what business? How else is he supposed to handle business?

They are both part of CAFORDS, the community need to know what's going on.

Put this on blast on other forums too.

will do bro! I need to get in contact with the guy on Corral he sold the harness too... Glad to know other members feel where I'm coming from!

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally bought parts off that car and my opinion is this. If money is owed pay it but if he did tons of work you should have done yourself and he did it for you then I say call it a wash. Like said above don't lose a friend over 750 bucks it's not worth it. Aaron even contacted me to get parts back to make it a roller and I gladly gave him parts to make that happen. If you wanted the car back but in the same shape you gave it to him, that's an outlandish thought. Knowing he had begun to part it out. He did you a favor and yea some shit happened to fuck up the process of repayment but don't call the guy a scam artist for falling in hard times and STILL trying to help you out. He housed the car, built it, tore it apart to help you buy a vette kept the shell when you didn't want it and all your missing is 750? Call yourself lucky meet up drink some brews and part ways.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
I personally bought parts off that car and my opinion is this. If money is owed pay it but if he did tons of work you should have done yourself and he did it for you then I say call it a wash. Like said above don't lose a friend over 750 bucks it's not worth it. Aaron even contacted me to get parts back to make it a roller and I gladly gave him parts to make that happen. If you wanted the car back but in the same shape you gave it to him, that's an outlandish thought. Knowing he had begun to part it out. He did you a favor and yea some shit happened to fuck up the process of repayment but don't call the guy a scam artist for falling in hard times and STILL trying to help you out. He housed the car, built it, tore it apart to help you buy a vette kept the shell when you didn't want it and all your missing is 750? Call yourself lucky meet up drink some brews and part ways.

All the work he did he was paid for. There wasn't anything that man did for free. Come on now he was such a penny pincher he'd hit me up to pay pay him $30 for bolts and I had to by his saw blade. I never wanted the car back oce I sold it to him. I tried to give it back to me missing all the parts. Why would I want it back like that? Why does everyone keep thinking he helped me buy my corvette? Lol.
I pulled the motor myself and hang towed to his house, Dan built the motor, and months later my car was still not done.

Why don't all you guys who keep saying chalk the $750 up just give it to me outta your own pocket then chalk that up?

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
I personally bought parts off that car and my opinion is this. If money is owed pay it but if he did tons of work you should have done yourself and he did it for you then I say call it a wash. Like said above don't lose a friend over 750 bucks it's not worth it. Aaron even contacted me to get parts back to make it a roller and I gladly gave him parts to make that happen. If you wanted the car back but in the same shape you gave it to him, that's an outlandish thought. Knowing he had begun to part it out. He did you a favor and yea some shit happened to fuck up the process of repayment but don't call the guy a scam artist for falling in hard times and STILL trying to help you out. He housed the car, built it, tore it apart to help you buy a vette kept the shell when you didn't want it and all your missing is 750? Call yourself lucky meet up drink some brews and part ways.

All the work he did he was paid for. There wasn't anything that man did for free. Come on now he was such a penny pincher he'd hit me up to pay pay him $30 for bolts and I had to by his saw blade. I never wanted the car back oce I sold it to him. I tried to give it back to me missing all the parts. Why would I want it back like that? Why does everyone keep thinking he helped me buy my corvette? Lol.
I pulled the motor myself and hang towed to his house, Dan built the motor, and months later my car was still not done.

Why don't all you guys who keep saying chalk the $750 up just give it to me outta your own pocket then chalk that up?

He says he pulled it for it be sold. Is this correct?

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

Posts: 827 | From: Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
I personally bought parts off that car and my opinion is this. If money is owed pay it but if he did tons of work you should have done yourself and he did it for you then I say call it a wash. Like said above don't lose a friend over 750 bucks it's not worth it. Aaron even contacted me to get parts back to make it a roller and I gladly gave him parts to make that happen. If you wanted the car back but in the same shape you gave it to him, that's an outlandish thought. Knowing he had begun to part it out. He did you a favor and yea some shit happened to fuck up the process of repayment but don't call the guy a scam artist for falling in hard times and STILL trying to help you out. He housed the car, built it, tore it apart to help you buy a vette kept the shell when you didn't want it and all your missing is 750? Call yourself lucky meet up drink some brews and part ways.

All the work he did he was paid for. There wasn't anything that man did for free. Come on now he was such a penny pincher he'd hit me up to pay pay him $30 for bolts and I had to by his saw blade. I never wanted the car back oce I sold it to him. I tried to give it back to me missing all the parts. Why would I want it back like that? Why does everyone keep thinking he helped me buy my corvette? Lol.
I pulled the motor myself and hang towed to his house, Dan built the motor, and months later my car was still not done.

Why don't all you guys who keep saying chalk the $750 up just give it to me outta your own pocket then chalk that up?

He says he pulled it for it be sold. Is this correct?
He did pull it so I could sell it. Not for free of course. I paid for ALL of his time

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
JJkings916
¯
Member # 11396

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJkings916  Ford pictures for JJkings916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
t top50 is a good dude i done bizz with great guy and never did me wrong. gave me a great deal parts and other etc there got to be more to the story then that. once again a great guy to do bizz with

--------------------
I'm in to win

Posts: 520 | From: Sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God damn there are some dumb assholes here... Money is owed even guy admitted it. To me it seems simple as fuck. The man gets paid if not then do a small claims. Case closed.. Read the thread. A deal is a damn deal.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Posts: 6497 | From: San Jose | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jeez all this over just $750.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6936 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
jeez all this over just $750.

Some people have hard times to others it's the respect. Me I don't give a fuck if it's 10 bucks or 1000 I'll come after you. Don't like being screwed over friend or not.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Posts: 6497 | From: San Jose | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
jeez all this over just $750.

Some people have hard times to others it's the respect. Me I don't give a fuck if it's 10 bucks or 1000 I'll come after you. Don't like being screwed over friend or not.
you would risk your life for $10?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6936 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by sic70stang:
jeez all this over just $750.

Some people have hard times to others it's the respect. Me I don't give a fuck if it's 10 bucks or 1000 I'll come after you. Don't like being screwed over friend or not.
you would risk your life for $10?
Who says I'm risking it? Never said how I would come after someone.. Myself when I do deals I try to be as detailed as possible if something goes wrong I do what I can to make it right or give people their money back. I've had many transaction with people on and off the site and I have never had a problem... In this case to me it's simple money is owed pay the man doesn't matter if later someone regrets the deal or not. Deal is a deal.

[ 2014-06-17, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Posts: 6497 | From: San Jose | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the op good luck with your situation. [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Posts: 6497 | From: San Jose | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :


Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords



Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com