Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
He's had the car "countless years" guess he can't count past 7 go get your fucking money numbskull he doesn't think you have the title you don't think he has the money blah blah meet up and see who's bluffing sounds like maybe you don't have the fucking title either???? Take a pic of that shit and post it then get paid fucktard

Look who playing hector the hoe Procter
What's a "hoe Procter" wise guy? I see your at the bank must be getting your fill at the Sperm bank...fucking newb

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by t-top50:
Also, I replied to this thread not to get people to be "on my side". But to hear my side of the story. The fact that most of them support me goes to show that I bring value to this site. And not drama like you or get up on my soap box and say "look at me". All good, you're young and one day you will get it. Until then keep doing you.

Do have his 750 dollars if so meet up with him an cash him out an get the title an move on.
Guess you can't fucking read the part where Aaron said he will have the money by the end of the month and to meet up in person and exchange cash for pink no bs no drama easy transaction.

That's the problem with this site too many fucktards typing away without reading anything

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Also, I replied to this thread not to get people to be "on my side". But to hear my side of the story. The fact that most of them support me goes to show that I bring value to this site. And not drama like you or get up on my soap box and say "look at me". All good, you're young and one day you will get it. Until then keep doing you.

Do have his 750 dollars if so meet up with him an cash him out an get the title an move on.
Guess you can't fucking read the part where Aaron said he will have the money by the end of the month and to meet up in person and exchange cash for pink no bs no drama easy transaction.

That's the problem with this site too many fucktards typing away without reading anything

I've been told this story by Aaron more times than I could count. I'm not the only who has experience with Aaron's stories.

I have the pink slip and am awaiting the money. Whenever he has it that is [patriot]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Well untill that day comes maybe take your drama off this site don't post anymore bullshit crybaby shit we all have read what Aaron said now about the end of the month if that doesn't happen by August 1st then by all means update the thread then with the status then we will know who is who

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

The only thing Aaron needs to say is I have the money an lets meet at this time an day an hold true to his word.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Get ready to be updated...Daily... [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Grown ass man response
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]

That's the problem with this site too many fucktards typing away without reading anything [/QB][/QUOTE]

that's the best line I have read in a few months [patriot] [worship] [burnout]

[ 2014-07-13, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Db

[ 2014-07-13, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok according to you, AARON will have the money July 31st (end of month) before 5PM end of day?

Correct?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok according to you, AARON will have the money July 31st (end of month) before 5PM end of day?

Correct?

According to me?? Once again did you even read what Aaron wrote a few posts back? Jesus Christ the stupidity on this site!
Do you want me to put his post in quotes where he says he will pay him by the end of this month and get the title? Too lazy to go one page back and read with your own eyes fuck me

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Correct?

According to me?? Once again did you even read what Aaron wrote a few posts back? Jesus Christ the stupidity on this site!
Do you want me to put his post in quotes where he says he will pay him by the end of this month and get the title? Too lazy to go one page back and read with your own eyes fuck me

Calm down tiger but it seems like your speaking for Aaron on your posts.

An Aaron track record of missing pay off dates is pretty bad at this point.

An Aaron an Ralph are both to blame in this deal just one is more then the other.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Not speaking for anybody just helping out the people that can't read more than a sentence on this site.I remember when I was a child in grammar school and those big paragraphs would scare me a little lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Correct?

Calm down Cafords professor, no need to show your frustrations behind a keyboard on Cafords.

There is a reason why this thread was created. Obviously someone couldn't keep his WORD about paying someone (you know, I'll have your money by the end of the month etc).

We are still going by that person's word who still hasn't PAID someone in MONTHS? How do you take someone who can't keep his own word serious?

Didn't AARON say the same thing back in April?

-

"end of the month"

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After seeing the above text from April, I'd be tired of this too.

Funny how some of my so called "friends" can't find money to pay me back. But as soon as something like the transmission breaks, they have no problem coming up with $2,500.00 to fix that and can't find the $400.00 to pay me back.

Priorities are NOT with paying back people....that's for sure!! And all the excuses to go along with it as well. Got to attach a motive to pay someone back, like interest. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason to pay someone back in a timely matter, other than being a stand-up person. And that is almost impossible to find these days!

[ 2014-07-14, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
After seeing the above text from April, I'd be tired of this too.

Funny how some of my so called "friends" can't find money to pay me back. But as soon as something like the transmission breaks, they have no problem coming up with $2,500.00 to fix that and can't find the $400.00 to pay me back.

Priorities are NOT with paying back people....that's for sure!! And all the excuses to go along with it as well. Got to attach a motive to pay someone back, like interest. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason to pay someone back in a timely matter, other than being a stand-up person. And that is almost impossible to find these days!

+ 1 [patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
End of the month is almost here...
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 days and counting.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FRC says keep the money, I'll charge it to the game.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

End of the month....

[ 2014-07-31, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Any update?
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been in contact with Aaron. We have conflicting schedules this weekend but should be meeting next weekend. I'll keep you posted. So far so good [patriot]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ehhhh vali

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
 -

Truth hurts but ca Fords don't wanna see it

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Page: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com