Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is the money?

The texts clearly show he was supposed to pay, stop pulling a turbo50! Give FRC the money owed!

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The rest of this situation aside... I think all this third party middle man bullshit is... Well... Bullshit. No one should be sending Paypal payments to OP except TT50. No one should be refunding some random guy a blower purchase, except the person who sold the blower... OP. Yes you are owned money that could be put forth to refund that purchase... But that blower sale, and this debt, are wholly separate and these two people should not have any interaction with one another.

That would be like, me, telling the IRS to collect money I owe them, directly from renters who owe me rent. Their rent owed me, is a completely separate debt than the amount I owe the IRS. Then blaming the renters when I get audited by the IRS, because they happen to be late on their rent.

You two should keep whatever it is you're doing with the cars and parts, separate. Just deal with the debt owed. One to one. The money from any parts sold, should go to the person selling the parts. So if the buyer has a dispute, they are dealing with the right person. The dispute for that sale is separate from the debt owed.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
The rest of this situation aside... I think all this third party middle man bullshit is... Well... Bullshit. No one should be sending Paypal payments to OP except TT50. No one should be refunding some random guy a blower purchase, except the person who sold the blower... OP. Yes you are owned money that could be put forth to refund that purchase... But that blower sale, and this debt, are wholly separate and these two people should not have any interaction with one another.

That would be like, me, telling the IRS to collect money I owe them, directly from renters who owe me rent. Their rent owed me, is a completely separate debt than the amount I owe the IRS. Then blaming the renters when I get audited by the IRS, because they happen to be late on their rent.

You two should keep whatever it is you're doing with the cars and parts, separate. Just deal with the debt owed. One to one. The money from any parts sold, should go to the person selling the parts. So if the buyer has a dispute, they are dealing with the right person. The dispute for that sale is separate from the debt owed.

You missed the part where OP has been patiently waiting for MONTHS.

He tried to deal with him directly but TT50 has been avoiding this, pay OP his money.

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
quote:

He tried to deal with him directly but TT50 has been avoiding this, pay OP his money.

Lol did "FRC KID" open a new account under "norcalracing" ?
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
B AND C ..... Booooo hoooooo hooooo your dog died

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

This thread would be over if it is lol. No one would let him forget this day.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

False, that's my cousin under that account.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So where is Ralph's money that is owed to him per their agreement?

Mods.... Sticky?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry I only have one account. It's funny how there are some who try to jump all over me over every little thing. Only to be proven wrong and left with egg on their face time and time again. All I want is my money. I'm not going to say this isn't about the money because it for sure is. However this is mainly about the principle. He gave me his word and I'm tired of hearing new stories and waiting. Aaron knows I'm a very easy guy to work with. I never pressured him into anything. He always set the payment dates himself. So who's to blame?

I still haven't got my money. I hope I do get it because it would suck to make an enemy out of me over $700 bucks [Confused] [Embarrassed]

[ 2014-06-17, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Given all the evidence and everything I'd be pretty heated as well
I hate when people duck on paying back money
I have a similar situation right now over $500
Hope you get it back soon man

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:

False, that's my cousin under that account.
[dance]

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well sounds like another story Aaron told me didn't work out. He told me he couldn't pay me this past Friday because he had a payroll issue and would get a live check Monday. then he said he'd have the money to me Wednesday. Well I told him no and went and posted this thread. Anyways he says he will make it right but it's Wednesday and I still don't have my money. It's sad to think a grown man can't keep his damn word. Where my money at???

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Still no money! Where are all his cheerleaders at saying he will make it right?? [BS flag] [BS flag]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
Still no money! Where are all his cheerleaders at saying he will make it right?? [BS flag] [BS flag]

Ok, now this is getting annoying! The guy needs more time to get your money since he spent it and is having a hard time acquiring it. Don't update us daily on this....maybe in a few weeks or a monthly basis.
I have one guy that owes me 4k going on 6 years. Another owes me 1,500 still from 3 years and one more that owes a lousy 500.00 that flat out admits to but says he won't pay [Confused]
These WERE good friends of mine but ask me if I'll ever loan money again!!!!?
I asked the one guy who owes me the most that we could meet in a parking lot of his choice anytime and he could forget the money he owes me. He won't even do that [Mad]

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Get ready to be updated...Daily. [dance]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Ok, now this is getting annoying! The guy needs more time to get your money since he spent it and is having a hard time acquiring it. Don't update us daily on this....maybe in a few weeks or a monthly basis.
I have one guy that owes me 4k going on 6 years. Another owes me 1,500 still from 3 years and one more that owes a lousy 500.00 that flat out admits to but says he won't pay [Confused]
These WERE good friends of mine but ask me if I'll ever loan money again!!!!?
I asked the one guy who owes me the most that we could meet in a parking lot of his choice anytime and he could forget the money he owes me. He won't even do that [Mad]

Yup!, been there.. Over a year ago i helped a "friend" get his termy back on the road and some issues. Loaned him some expensive parts. well he owes me for the parts and my time and ive yet to see any of it and hes dodged the fact and now just ignores me.. Hes even a member on this site.. But im over it, lesson learned, i didnt see the point in making a post about it because im not a social media whore and besides what was the point. hes still a pos in my book though. Now if i ran into him somewhere, best believe id bring it up.

[ 2014-06-20, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Vndcatr ]

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This is how you treat your "friends" ralph? Give the guy a break, not everybody lives at home with their mama's to have to send their very last dime your direction when you let your shit sit indefinitely.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

This is how you treat your "friends" ralph? Give the guy a break, not everybody lives at home with their mama's to have to send their very last dime your direction when you let your shit sit indefinitely.
[Eek!]
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:

Give the guy a break?

Did the guy even make a commitment to pay the money owed?

If so, when should FRC see the money owed to him?

Maybe we can get an update when a specific date is set?

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Agreed, shut the fuck up. Thanks!

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Give the guy a break?

Don't pay any attention. People just like to give shit just because... Guy has been waiting a year.. I think the break is over.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Give the guy a break?

Don't pay any attention. People just like to give shit just because... Guy has been waiting a year.. I think the break is over.
+1

Mods should make this sticky until resolved and confirmed by FRC.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Give the guy a break?

+1

Mods should make this sticky until resolved and confirmed by FRC.

Agreed
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com