Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDMAN97:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by t-top50:
quote:
Wasn't ttop 50 the same dude that had some thieves caught on camera and then decided to not tell us who they were?

That is not me ^^^^
You're right it was topnotchttop or something like that.

I'd like to hear the whole story too because Ralph's story doesn't seem to add up right, I mean how do you grant somebody access to your paypal, that's almost impossible unless you get involved in the transaction yourself. Plus it's all about that pos SN95 he was talking up a storm, never finished, ate a bunch of top ramen, then sold it supposedly to get into a decade old beat down vette not even a z06. Lol. 750 bucks for that shell? Shoulda sold it for 200 to the scrap yard, probably was sitting out somewhere taking up space. Anyways let's here side 2.

I don't think he let someone have access to his account. dude might have sold parts and just gave the buyer the OPs paypal info for payment.
Well then he had to accept payment somehow , and I'd never accept payment unless I knew what it was for and I shipped out parts or whatever the money was meant for myself. PayPal will come take that money right back out of your accounts, and you're responsible for fraud at that point because you accepted someone's money, duh. It's like a random 100k deposited into your bank account, you can take it out but when the bank realizes they messed up, there gonna come after you and the money YOU stole.

I mean I'm not pointing fingers at this point because I don't know either person, but I've seen Ralph's top ramen rants that make me question everything he has to say on here. I'm guessing he had no buyers for the shell and needed to dump it at someone's house for ages and ages until that person got fed up and parted that shit out on em, but what do I know????

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wasn't ttop 50 the same dude that had some thieves caught on camera and then decided to not tell us who they were?

That is not me ^^^^
You're right it was topnotchttop or something like that.

I'd like to hear the whole story too because Ralph's story doesn't seem to add up right, I mean how do you grant somebody access to your paypal, that's almost impossible unless you get involved in the transaction yourself. Plus it's all about that pos SN95 he was talking up a storm, never finished, ate a bunch of top ramen, then sold it supposedly to get into a decade old beat down vette not even a z06. Lol. 750 bucks for that shell? Shoulda sold it for 200 to the scrap yard, probably was sitting out somewhere taking up space. Anyways let's here side 2.

Your entire post doesn't add it up. I never said I granted him access. He had a guy send money to my paypal. Come on you don't even know how Paypal works???

Also you have the order of everything wrong.
1.ate top ramen
2. never finished it
3. Sold it to get into a Corvette. Where do you get the idea that it's beat down? because it's 10 years old? I guess most guys on this site have beat down cars since they own foxbodies then right? plus I never talked my car up to be anything great douchebag. [Confused]

If you know anything bro you'd know they didn't make Z06's in 2000. An FRC was the top of the line Model.

Who said I sold him a shell????????? I sold him my roller for $2100. $750 is the balance remaining jackass.

I love it how you are sitting at your house making a bunch of assumptions buddy. Stop being an Aaron cheerleader. This thread is about me getting screwed over. Don't plague it with your stupidity

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-06-15, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: FRC_Kid ]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by MaK_1967v8:
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:
....so I gave him the car for only a small deposit.

That's your problem right there!
x2. This is where you fucked up. sorry dude. Should've been patient to find a buyer with all of the cash.
Yea I know. At the time Aaron was a friend so I trusted him when he said he'd send me money as he parted the car out. Then he went and parted it out and never sent me the money.

The real question is where did the money go????? Since the parts are no longer there

--------------------

t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I'm not disputing much of what he said. First he brought me a 95GT that he wanted a blower installed, motor installed, tranny installed, and misc stuff. And at that time we were friends and I don't remember the exact number I charged him for all that work, but it was real cheap. Maybe $750. So during this process he had a blower that he claims he had all the parts and he didn't. So I took time out of my days to track parts down for him and get them. He paid for them. Actually I paid for them and he paid me back. So one day I call him to let him know what other misc BS parts he needed for his build and he got frustrated with the project and said him wanted to part the car out and buy a vette. At this point the car was done. Needed belts and various little things. He calls me the following week and says hey pull the motor and blower out I have someone coming this weekend to buy it. At that point I shoulda give him his car back and told him to take care of it himself. But I helped him out and did what he asked. I was kinda irrated with the whole situation and to top it off the guy he sold the motor to dropped about a half a quart of oil in front of my house on the street. It was a mess and that stain never came out. So Ralph and I talked and we discussed what was gonna happen with the rest of the car. He had no money to give me at that time cuz he was shopping for a vette and whatever. I was interested in buying the roller in exchange for labor plus cash. His figure was $2100 which I thought was outrageous. But yes I agreed to the price. At this point I didn't know the car was out of registration for 2 years. I didn't find this out till a month later when he called me and said "hey I need the license plate from this car". It's not his, he used it from his buddy so AAA would tow it to my house. Now all this has happened over about 6 months maybe. I could go on and on about how I've been just as patient with Ralph on this car. I could write pages of how for over a month I HELPED him work out that whole situation, how he sold a Corral member a "complete" blower kit that was not complete and than pretty much told the guy FU I'm not refund you the money the kit was complete. But it was not a complete kit. I can write pages of the 2 or 3 times I told him to come get his car. Never once did he do that. And this was before I started parting it out. And yes he knew I was parting it out and yes I have him a payment or two. I could write pages of how when I moved I told him to get his car but since I sold the rearend he didn't want it, but I told him I would make it a roller and it would be fine. But yet he still never came to get it. As for the parts I sold:

- cheap SN95 cowl hood $300
- chrome wheels with poor tires $450
- rearend $250
- spindles $125
- clutch $150
- fuel pump $80
Hell yes I kept all that money. But to be honest I felt I was entitled to that considering everything that has happened. Bottom line is we both have had issues over the last year and while Ralph has been patient I have tried to make things right. I don't avoid his calls. I try and update him and we have even interviewed for a job together at the same time. This was a good friendship that has soured over the last 6 months, mostly because I have not had a job since December. I recently got hired but it's gonna take time for me to get back on my feet. Plus I had a wedding to pay for in May. Everyone can say what they want but I haven't stole, cheated, or mislead him at all. He feels I'm giving him excuses but I can't control how he feels.

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems legit to me shame on you ralph

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never give out a loan on something you cant afford to lose. Wise words from my pops! Happy fathers day by the way pops!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You need to pay the dude his money. Regardless of everything else that happened, you agreed to a price for the car and shorted him. Feeling entitled does not renegotiate what you initially agreed to. Neither does the excuse that you had a wedding to pay for. Sorry man, I feel that you are in the wrong on this one. At least that's my .02. Good luck with the job! Maybe work out a payment plan with him.
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Secnd2nun64:
You need to pay the dude his money. Regardless of everything else that happened, you agreed to a price for the car and shorted him. Feeling entitled does not renegotiate what you initially agreed to. Neither does the excuse that you had a wedding to pay for. Sorry man, I feel that you are in the wrong on this one. At least that's my .02. Good luck with the job! Maybe work out a payment plan with him.

+1

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems like there was some play from BOTH sides going on with this whole deal.. Ive never dealt with FRC Kid but Ive dealt with Aaron multiple times, and he has always gone out of his way to help me out.. Im not being a cheerleader or saying he was right to not pay FRC kid, but from what Aaron says FRC kid has some unpaid dues to him also.. either way, both of you should just figure out what needs to happen to clear up any dues on both ends and call it a day instead of going back n forth on here..

[ 2014-06-15, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh I absolutely am going to make it right on my end. And I have told him this. I have just had some legitimate issues lately. And we had a payment plan worked out. But I have had payroll issues with work and I have had to pay for some things tgat had to be paid like my daughters wedding. Those parts I sold happened last year. But non the less I'm going to make it right with him. He is venting. All good I would vent also just not like this.

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Ok I'm not disputing much of what he said. First he brought me a 95GT that he wanted a blower installed, motor installed, tranny installed, and misc stuff. And at that time we were friends and I don't remember the exact number I charged him for all that work, but it was real cheap. Maybe $750. So during this process he had a blower that he claims he had all the parts and he didn't. So I took time out of my days to track parts down for him and get them. He paid for them. Actually I paid for them and he paid me back. So one day I call him to let him know what other misc BS parts he needed for his build and he got frustrated with the project and said him wanted to part the car out and buy a vette. At this point the car was done. Needed belts and various little things. He calls me the following week and says hey pull the motor and blower out I have someone coming this weekend to buy it. At that point I shoulda give him his car back and told him to take care of it himself. But I helped him out and did what he asked. I was kinda irrated with the whole situation and to top it off the guy he sold the motor to dropped about a half a quart of oil in front of my house on the street. It was a mess and that stain never came out. So Ralph and I talked and we discussed what was gonna happen with the rest of the car. He had no money to give me at that time cuz he was shopping for a vette and whatever. I was interested in buying the roller in exchange for labor plus cash. His figure was $2100 which I thought was outrageous. But yes I agreed to the price. At this point I didn't know the car was out of registration for 2 years. I didn't find this out till a month later when he called me and said "hey I need the license plate from this car". It's not his, he used it from his buddy so AAA would tow it to my house. Now all this has happened over about 6 months maybe. I could go on and on about how I've been just as patient with Ralph on this car. I could write pages of how for over a month I HELPED him work out that whole situation, how he sold a Corral member a "complete" blower kit that was not complete and than pretty much told the guy FU I'm not refund you the money the kit was complete. But it was not a complete kit. I can write pages of the 2 or 3 times I told him to come get his car. Never once did he do that. And this was before I started parting it out. And yes he knew I was parting it out and yes I have him a payment or two. I could write pages of how when I moved I told him to get his car but since I sold the rearend he didn't want it, but I told him I would make it a roller and it would be fine. But yet he still never came to get it. As for the parts I sold:

- cheap SN95 cowl hood $300
- chrome wheels with poor tires $450
- rearend $250
- spindles $125
- clutch $150
- fuel pump $80
Hell yes I kept all that money. But to be honest I felt I was entitled to that considering everything that has happened. Bottom line is we both have had issues over the last year and while Ralph has been patient I have tried to make things right. I don't avoid his calls. I try and update him and we have even interviewed for a job together at the same time. This was a good friendship that has soured over the last 6 months, mostly because I have not had a job since December. I recently got hired but it's gonna take time for me to get back on my feet. Plus I had a wedding to pay for in May. Everyone can say what they want but I haven't stole, cheated, or mislead him at all. He feels I'm giving him excuses but I can't control how he feels.

I find it comical how you take the time to give a half told back story on everything. Also using all descriptive adjectives was nice. You have forgot to let everyone know that you have been VERY misleading. You've set countless dates with me on when you'd pay and never followed through.

You told me you'd bay off the balance at the end of last month. What happened??? Oh yea your daughters wedding prevented you from doing so. I didn't know weddings spontaneously pop up? they are planned out for months. You knew way ahead of time you weren't going to have the funds so why LIE and tell me you would?

Then you want to bring up the blower situation. Another half told story. You forgot the part where you again didn't keep your word. You were suppose to refund the guy for me with the remaining money you owed me. Instead you lied to me and never gave him the money. Making a messy situation out of that. I ended up refunding him out of my own pocket mostly which wasn't a big deal.

Our friendship didn't go sour because you weren't working. I understand hard times. That's why in the original post I didn't disclose your personal business. It went sour because you've treated me like a fool and taken advantage of our friendship.

All you owe me is 750. You could have given me that after you sold my "Cheap" hood and rims with "Poor Tires" lol. Why didn't you?????????????

You are in the wrong here. Every time you asked me for money I got it to you pronto. Is it too much to ask for the same in return?

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

"I'm going to make this right"
[Confused] [Confused]

This line is starting to get played out. Hopefully this doesn't end up like another Dan situation [Eek!] [BS flag]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ralph's theme song, why air this out here? This is bitch shit, leave all the bitching to bitches.

http://youtu.be/tPy5OAd-4Jc

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aaron's a straight up dude. Seems to me Aaron was extending his willingness to help this dude out on his car while dude was completely indecisive about the whole thing. Sounds like someone's been fucking confused and Aaron tried multiple times just to get the car out of his possession. If it was that big if a deal you would have came and got your car but judging by the fact that you used your buddy's plate just to have aaa tow it to Aaron's says a lot about where your at on the food chain. You win some you lose some don't come on here crying cause you made a mistake with your own car. Should have picked the fucking thing up.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just give him his $750 so he could sleep better at night

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Aaron's a straight up dude. Seems to me Aaron was extending his willingness to help this dude out on his car while dude was completely indecisive about the whole thing. Sounds like someone's been fucking confused and Aaron tried multiple times just to get the car out of his possession. If it was that big if a deal you would have came and got your car but judging by the fact that you used your buddy's plate just to have aaa tow it to Aaron's says a lot about where your at on the food chain. You win some you lose some don't come on here crying cause you made a mistake with your own car. Should have picked the fucking thing up.

+1

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Aaron's a straight up dude. Seems to me Aaron was extending his willingness to help this dude out on his car while dude was completely indecisive about the whole thing. Sounds like someone's been fucking confused and Aaron tried multiple times just to get the car out of his possession. If it was that big if a deal you would have came and got your car but judging by the fact that you used your buddy's plate just to have aaa tow it to Aaron's says a lot about where your at on the food chain. You win some you lose some don't come on here crying cause you made a mistake with your own car. Should have picke
d the fucking thing up.

+1
+2 Aaron is a good dude...He always has gone out his way to help others.. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:
Aaron's a straight up dude. Seems to me Aaron was extending his willingness to help this dude out on his car while dude was completely indecisive about the whole thing. Sounds like someone's been fucking confused and Aaron tried multiple times just to get the car out of his possession. If it was that big if a deal you would have came and got your car but judging by the fact that you used your buddy's plate just to have aaa tow it to Aaron's says a lot about where your at on the food chain. You win some you lose some don't come on here crying cause you made a mistake with your own car. Should have picke
d the fucking thing up.

+1
+2 Aaron is a good dude...He always has gone out his way to help others.. [patriot] [patriot]
+3 on Aaron being a good dude, he has always helped me out... Posting on here ain't going to help you, it will only hurt because your making yourself look bad and pissing off a guy that owes you money (supposedly)....but I don't see Aaron not making it right if he didn't have a good reason

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chalk it up to a $750 stupid tax

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have known Aaron for a while now and he has always been straight up with me. We have talked multiple times about Ralph's car and why it has continually sat at his home and shop space. I believe that there is some pent up frustration on both ends regarding the car that I can understand either way. Money can definitely make or break a friendship and the situation definitely illustrates this point to a T. I have no doubts that Aaron will make this situation right.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At least he let you know he was moving lol Dan didn't say shit to all the guys he fucked over lol

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Opinions are like Assholes, so here's mine... [Big Grin]
If there is nothing in writing, it's a wash. Another teachable moment on. CaFords Novela.

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:

Why would I come get the car? he already had sold everything valuable from the car. He was going to put a 4-lug rear end with drum brakes on it back in there. That's stupid. If all the parts were still on the car I would have gladly picked it up.

If you sell someone a roller with parts on it then why take it back as a shell with no parts and no money? that's called being scammed.

You could be his cheerleader all you want. I still don't have my money.

What mistake did I make?? Other than trusting this guy to keep his word and send me the money as he parted it out. Instead he kept the money.

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:
quote:
d the fucking thing up.

+1
+3 on Aaron being a good dude, he has always helped me out... Posting on here ain't going to help you, it will only hurt because your making yourself look bad and pissing off a guy that owes you money (supposedly)....but I don't see Aaron not making it right if he didn't have a good reason
how am I making myself seem bad? by posting up about a friend of your's that owes me money. Sorry bro its the truth. If he's such a good guy then can you please explain why he sold parts to someone online and accept payment without even shipping it out??

Everyone keeps saying he will make it right hahahaha.
1. I still don't have my money
2. My Paypal account is flagged
3. The guy he took the money from for the trans harness still doesn't have his part

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com