Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11) (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: I was SCAMMED by T-TOP50!!! WHERE'S MY MONEY AND CAR? (UPDATE 7/11)
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
Aaron I know your reading this if I run in to you I will straight up ask you for Ralph's money an I don't care who is around to witness it

[patriot]

Where's FRC's money Aaron????

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Aaron I know your reading this if I run in to you I will straight up ask you for Ralph's money an I don't care who is around to witness it

[patriot]

Where's FRC's money Aaron????

+1,

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok fellas here is an update:

I made this thread almost a month go and here is what I've received since then.

NOTHING

Aaron has contacted me and seems to be up to some new tricks. He is now accusing me of not having the title of the car [Confused] [Confused] Why wouldn't I have the title to MY car that I was building [Confused] I've owned this vehicle for 7 years. He knows this and I'm caught completely off guard by these accusations. Then I receive a PM from the Mods saying they would like a picture of the title & plate. lol. Is it me or does it seem like Aaron is feeding the Mods a ton of BS since he is broke and doesn't have my money?

Pay me my money Aaron and I'll gladly give you the title and plate to my car [Mad]

-

-

-

-

-

-

So he's trying to argue about how the transaction will go when he pays me yet he doesn't have my money. I can very easily have someone go collect the money from him when he has the funds. I have friends the live within a mile or so of his new residence [Big Grin]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FRC_Kid:

Then I receive a PM from the Mods saying they would like a picture of the title & plate. lol. Is it me or does it seem like Aaron is feeding the Mods a ton of BS since he is broke and doesn't have my money?

Nice try Ralphie. I've been around the boards for 13 years. I'm not an idiot. Notice how this is "CaliforniaFords Community". I was actually going OUT OF MY WAY to help you two resolve a resolution. It's pretty apparent by now that you guys don't have it within your own means to resolve it amicably between yourselves. I sent a message to both Aaron and yourself on how we can work together so that you get your money, he gets the title to dispose of your car and no one has to listen to this garbage anymore.

I've done this countless times over the last 13 years and do this out of my own desire to hold each member accountable and make sure everyone lives up to their word. I’m doing my best to help keep a safe and positive place for lovers of all fords in California can come together and be a big family. You are trying to undermine people who are trying to help you and now you can attempt to do it on your own. Good luck. I withdraw my help.

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why not go to his house and get your money? Seems if you really want it, you wouldn't have a problem doing that. You hand him the title and he hands you the money. Or get the money first them hand him the title. Seem pretty simple to me. But I think you would rather post 50 more pages of this shit, then to get it solved. Good luck to you.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ralph, understand you're pretty frustra
ted and have lost all patience...its understandable.
do the simple thing by getting a duplicate title and exchange it with aaron once you get your money back. if the agreement was to sell your car to aaron a pink or bill of sale shouldve been part of it.

despite all the bs and lack of payment, it appears aaron is making some effort on repayment so getting a duplicate pink doesnt sound too painful.
i honestly think aaron will get you that cash otherwise he wouldnt be making any attempts. an example would be dan...turbo 50...that dude has gone hiding and has shown zero intent of paying back the ppl he did wrong.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go pickup your money and stop being a punk bitch. [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ralph if you have the pink slip.here what I willing to do I will meet halfway way pick up the title an bring to Aaron an collect you money if Aaron agrees to the agreement I take pictures of everything an you guy's can part ways but here the deal my time is limited so both need to agree to it by Saturday afternoon an the exchange has to happen Sunday an I will meet you half way on Monday an put the cash in your hand.

[ 2014-07-11, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ralph if you have the pink slip.here what I willing to do I will meet halfway way pick up the title an bring to Aaron an collect you money if Aaron agrees to the agreement I take pictures of everything an you guy's can part ways but here the deal my time is limited so both need to agree to it by Saturday afternoon an the exchange has to happen Sunday an I will meet you half way on Monday an put the cash in your hand.

Same thing a moderator, myself offered.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

Then I receive a PM from the Mods saying they would like a picture of the title & plate. lol. Is it me or does it seem like Aaron is feeding the Mods a ton of BS since he is broke and doesn't have my money?

Nice try Ralphie. I've been around the boards for 13 years. I'm not an idiot. Notice how this is "CaliforniaFords Community". I was actually going OUT OF MY WAY to help you two resolve a resolution. It's pretty apparent by now that you guys don't have it within your own means to resolve it amicably between yourselves. I sent a message to both Aaron and yourself on how we can work together so that you get your money, he gets the title to dispose of your car and no one has to listen to this garbage anymore.

I've done this countless times over the last 13 years and do this out of my own desire to hold each member accountable and make sure everyone lives up to their word. I’m doing my best to help keep a safe and positive place for lovers of all fords in California can come together and be a big family. You are trying to undermine people who are trying to help you and now you can attempt to do it on your own. Good luck. I withdraw my help.

I appreciate the help you offered. In no way am I trying to bash you guys at all. I have the title of the vehicle. The thing is Aaron does not have my money. Your plan of setting up an account and making the exchange for us sounds sweet except he doesn't have the money. I've been getting the run around from Aaron for over a year so hopefully you guys understand where my frustration comes from when the guy is accusing me of not having a pink slip.

Hopefully the Mods didn't take what I said as an attack against them personally. I just feel like regardless of who gets involved the guy doesn't have the cash. If he did then he would give it to me himself or deposit it in my account. I'm not some shady character that would runaway with the title.

I can't believe anything Aaron tells me anymore. I've been lied and cheated for too long. Once he pays me i'll gladly provide him with the title to the car. until then it will stay locked in my safe. [patriot]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
Why not go to his house and get your money? Seems if you really want it, you wouldn't have a problem doing that. You hand him the title and he hands you the money. Or get the money first them hand him the title. Seem pretty simple to me. But I think you would rather post 50 more pages of this shit, then to get it solved. Good luck to you.

I wish things were that simple or else I would already have done it. how would I go to his house and get money that HE DOESN'T HAVE! I'm not one for violence because it never solves anything. I have too much going on in my personal life then to go do something stupid at Aaron's house and still not have my money.

--------------------

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get what frc is saying... If some dude doesn't have my money I'm not going to waste my time doing something he wants me to do.... Even if he meets up, it's pointless because the guy doesn't have shit.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:

I wish things were that simple or else I would already have done it. how would I go to his house and get money that HE DOESN'T HAVE! I'm not one for violence because it never solves anything. I have too much going on in my personal life then to go do something stupid at Aaron's house and still not have my money.
100% understandable. If he doesn't have the money. No point in driving there. My statement is based on him having your money, when you get there. I'm in no way implying, driving to his house for any kind of altercation. But once he has the money. When ever that is. Driving over to his house with the title. Is worth doing to get this squared up. I really do want to see this come to a end.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RALPH YOU DONT WANT TO GET PAID , so STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS BULLSHIT. Cuz if YOU DID YOUD GO GET YOUR MONEY WHEN HE TELLS YOU HE GOT IT AND GIVE HIM THE DAMN TITLE.

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The person that owes should be the one going out of his way to get the money there. Plain and simple.

Hope this gets resolved.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wouldn't give the cash until I got title, it's very hard to get rid of a chassis that's been stripped without a title to a junkyard, but if Aaron seriously wanted to screw you and didn't want to pay you all he has to do is take it off his property and let it get impounded, then you would get a nice impound fee.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's had the car "countless years" guess he can't count past 7 go get your fucking money numbskull he doesn't think you have the title you don't think he has the money blah blah meet up and see who's bluffing sounds like maybe you don't have the fucking title either???? Take a pic of that shit and post it then get paid fucktard

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pictures of the title or you are full of shit, same goes for the guy with the $700
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
He's had the car "countless years" guess he can't count past 7 go get your fucking money numbskull he doesn't think you have the title you don't think he has the money blah blah meet up and see who's bluffing sounds like maybe you don't have the fucking title either???? Take a pic of that shit and post it then get paid fucktard

Look who playing hector the hoe Procter
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok enough. I have had several people call me personal and discuss this issue. With a clear head listen to my version of the story. A year and a half ago Ralph has his car towed to my house. My job was to install the motor, tranny, blower, fuel pump headers basically a lot of stuff. I agreed to hook Ralph up at a discount for $1000. If I remember correctly. That is a hell of a bargain if you consider the entire situation. I.E. missing parts, like hardware, hoses, header bolts, I could go on and on about how many of my peosonal hardware parts I used to complete this job. And let me tell you it takes years to collect or save these things from numerous cars I've parted. So that itself is yet another way I'm going out of my way to help a friend. Plus countless trips to powder coater, hardware store, and parts store to get parts he didn't have. This being said I slowly put this car back together for him. Two months or so go by and he calls me in a fire drill rush to ask for the license plate. I'm like WTF. Apparently the plate that was on his car belonged to his friend and the only way he could get the car towed to my house was to have a valid registration. So he borrowed his friends. Now I'm ok with this but it would have nice to know. So I had some business in Daly City and agreed to meet and deliver the plate. And yes I know the guy he borrowed the plate from. But why do I have to go through this, I didn't create this license plate issue. But yet again another favor. So back to the build, 6-9 months I don't recall but the car is almost done. I realize that's a long time but I communicated this alon the whole installation. There were parts and misc stuff I had to get for his build. NOT ONE TIME did he himself get or find stuff that he claimed he had, that I had to source for him. So I'm literally done with the installed. It needed a longer oil feed line and spark plugs and other misc. he tells me he is done throwing money into this car and wants to sell it and buy a vette. No worries. 2 weeks go buy and he says some dudes are coming to my house to buy the motor and can I pull it back out and take the blower off it. Again labor. So when a week goes by and we talk about me buying the car cuz he can't sell it. We agreed to $2200 or $2500 I don't recall the exact amount for the roller with blower. At the beginning he sent me $340 PayPal, I can't recall if that was for powder coating I had done for him or partial payment towards labor but I checked my PayPal account and the only payment I got from him was back in March 2013. No other payment from him all the way back to jan 2013. And I know the car was brought to me after jan. Here is what I'm positive about. I gave Ralph $550 cash towards the car, so he could refund the guy on Corral that he scammed him for the COMPLETE blower kit he sold the dude on Corral that was not a complete kit. Now Ralph may claim that I was suppose to pay the guy for the for the blower and backed out. This is true and the reason why I backed out is because the first the kit was not complete and second I had recently found out this car had 5 years of back fees. So why would I want the car for that price and a blower I had to buy more parts because he gave the guy he sold the motor the crank pulley and oil feed fittings and oil pan with drain plug already welded in. At this point we agreed to a price on the roller with the $550 and credit for my labor. So what I got of value was:

cowl hood cheap version not lined $350
chrome Saleen Stern replica wheels with tires $550
Magna pack mufflers $80
Clutch $160
Fuel pump $80
Rearend $200
Front spindles $125
Springs $100

Now some may think I should have given him the money but I wasn't thinking that way for two reason. One I didn't have a job at the time and he wasn't tripping at all a out the money. He was completely aware I had sold the parts. And he cool knowing I would pay him once I got back one my feet. So reflecting on all this that has happened over the last year and a half I have kept in contact with him. Sent him some money. Never received any money for work preformed and asked him numerous times to come get his car. If I look back I realize he didn't want to pick up the car cuz he would have to back fees to get plates current or he didnt have room to store the car. It's easier for me to store the car and pay him when I get the money. Also I would like to inform everyone that both Ralph and I sat across from the same table in a room waiting to be interviewed for the same job. And he wasn't acting stupid then about the money and that was 3 months ago. So now onto the present. I recently go hired at Sysco. I started working there part time for about a month. I called Ralph and told him what was up. And money was still tight. He said cool. In May I was brought on to full time but I had a wedding to pay for. Right around this time he wants to act crazy and start talking crazy and blah blah blah. So to calm him down I sold something on corral for $165 and had the money sent directly to him. I didn't ship the parts my mistake. The guy put in a claim and Ralph refunded the dude the money. So now I owe him $165 more. While all this is happening I got promoted to supervisor at Sysco and I'm on my way back to stability. Got my first check last week and paid bills. I texted Ralph last week and told him he would have the money by the end of the month. Best I could do till I get paid.

As for him running his mouth about me know the mods or whatever he said. That is him, and that is what I've dealt with this whole time. Young minded and quick to say something not realizing that people are trying to help him out. Now he has to back peddle. I tried to help him out with his car, the guy on corral, and etc.

Bottom line he will get his money at the end of the month, but he has to have the title and meet me for that to happen. No violence or anything stupid. I just need to dispose of this car and can't do that without a pink. He thinks me asking for the pink is a joke or I'm running another scam or whatever his simple mind thinks. But ask anyone that has disposed of a car. Won't happen without a pink, plain and simple. And my guys in Brentwood don't take "bills of sales". Shit I could did that months ago.

I haven't responded to this post cuz I don't like feeding the fire. The mods PMed me about this issue and I explained to them the resolve. Others want to talk about how I did them wrong, call me I've been on this site since 2001 I know of 3 people not including Ralph I need to make right with. I don't run from or hide from anyone. My number is posted on EVERY for sale add. But in case you want to talk it out 925-577-7673. I'm available. This issue with Ralph happened within the last month and a half and excuse me if I didn't jump when he said to. But it will be fixed end of month. I know this was long and might not be 100% clear but it's been a long time. And doody for the grammatical and spelling errors.

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
Dans never responded and he's ducking and dodging. Aaron seems to be well grounded in the situation, also it seems like you took advantage of his kindness by leaving your hunk of junk at his house. Nigga should be charging you for storage. This seems more of a disagreement vs the cafords community having to watch out for a certain member. I think the lesson is to not do business with Ralph vs anybody else, he seems to want to be a bitch and threaten people with snitching on cafords. You chose to do business with Aaron, he's not coming through as fast as you'd like but he's not ducking or dodging you, this goes back on your decisions on how you treat people and interact with them ralphie boy

[patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [patriot]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
t-top50
¯
Member # 2735

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t-top50  Ford pictures for t-top50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also, I replied to this thread not to get people to be "on my side". But to hear my side of the story. The fact that most of them support me goes to show that I bring value to this site. And not drama like you or get up on my soap box and say "look at me". All good, you're young and one day you will get it. Until then keep doing you.

[ 2014-07-12, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: t-top50 ]

--------------------
87GT t-top
00 Saleen (clone)
97 E350 7.3 diesel

Posts: 2522 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by t-top50:
Also, I replied to this thread not to get people to be "on my side". But to hear my side of the story. The fact that most of them support me goes to show that I bring value to this site. And not drama like you or get up on my soap box and say "look at me". All good, you're young and one day you will get it. Until then keep doing you.

Do have his 750 dollars if so meet up with him an cash him out an get the title an move on.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com