Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords! (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords!
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Mike Mak has FUCKED his business more than ever this time! Not even his employees can save him from this one, BRILLIANT

[dance]
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcalbmxer:
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
quote:
Originally posted by Norcalbmxer:
This will go no-where.....heres why

"Prohibits the posting of annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity"

As long as IP's are logged, and people are not spoofing their IP's, commiting any type of online identity fraud ect, you are covered and have nothing to worry about.

#2 This law pertains to the people POSTING, not to the forums, websites or email servers of which they are using to deliver their message....IE: I can get sued, but as long as you can track their information, you are in the clear.

#3 He is pulling at straws, try to take an act passed and stretch to to be called online harrasment

#4 If the people posting have had dealings with said person, they have the RIGHT to voice their opinions in a forum they see fit to do so.

Dont worry, you still have the upperhand....

Remember if he really had a case to stand on he would have sent you a cease and disist order, not a bullsh*t email

Number four his Mike's main point. MOst of The people who are taking shit never have dealt with Apex, but chose to talk shit cause it make them look cool.
That and Slander.....

I still want to know why I was told that the Mods here are doing there best by preventing flame wars and slander here but yet leave all these posts open?

regardless, if he has a problem with slander, he needs to take it up with the people that are slandering him, not with an innocent 3rd party.
Thats why he had the open house, but no one faced him about it.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5point0707:
quote:
Mike Mak has FUCKED his business more than ever this time! Not even his employees can save him from this one, BRILLIANT

[dance]
[Big Grin] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance]
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you for your support and PMs everyone. It seems that we have a few law students and at least one person that has passed the bar and willing to help. We truely thrive off of our diversity and the resources our members contribute. Thank you everyone.
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are keepin matt up hella late .. . .can this wait till tomarrow morning ???

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] FOR CAFords!!!
[worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
AND TRUST ME..I REALLY DNT CARE BOUT MIKE..BUT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE THE WORKERS AND SALES A CHANCE..YA A BAD MANGER AND RUIN A BUS. BUT DNT FUCK IT UP FOR THA HARD WORKING PEOPLE THERE. THEY JUS SIT THERE AND WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED..IT AINT THERE FAULT..YA ITS MIKES BUT JUS LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT AND I BET ALOT MORE WOULD LIKE APEX..

This post reminded me of something I have to mention tonight. Just alittle background information, I work at a mortgage company in Pleasanton. Whenever a person applies for a "management" position (a position in which that person overseas a team of employees in direction, problem-solving, and money making) within the company, first things we ask is how they will portray themselves in representing this company. Whether Mike Mak, the person, is at the place of business or not, it is HIS company that you are giving business to. Him and his employees are a representation of HIMSELF and HIS BUSINESS. He is running the show and it doesnt matter if he is the front runner behind the counters or in the comfort of his own home. Chris and everyone else work for HIM so bottom line....If management is weak or unethical, its effects can show in his employees. How can someone dare say that just because the manager...better yet BUSINESS OWNER.....is horribly unethical and a bully....doesnt mean that the business as a whole is not bad.

Bottom line: He runs the company. Not Chris, Mario, Ed, etc.

Remember they work for HIM.

FYI: The mods and I were very disappointed upon recieving this email from Mike. We are merely giving our members equal rights to be informed of the future of this website we have all come to know and love.

im not even gonna comment on this one....

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
another word:

WOW! [Eek!]

i have never been nor did business with APEX...so my lips will be sealed.

mike for president [patriot]
[Roll Eyes]

bwhaahahahahahaha.

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
I was going to give APEX my business for a dyno tune, I am glad I asked about their shop on this site as I was steered away from them. It eventually came down to me walking in their shop the other day, standing around for at least 5 minutes at the counter until anyone even acknowledged my friend and I were even standing in the shop. I basically wanted to speak with their tuner in regards to some issues I was having with my car, I was told that wasn't possible by the guy at the desk who asked one of the other two guys who was behind the counter that couldn't get up and acknowledge a customer in the shop. All I wanted was to talk with the tuner for 3 minutes max.

They couldn't make it happen and probably lost $700 worth of business. I don't know Mike Mak and don't really care too, I don't know the guy at the desk but I know he didnt try hard to get my business.

I called CDT, spoke with them for at least 10 minutes and greatly appreciate their service and their willinigness to listen, I will be doing business there in the near future.

APEX from my experience so far doesn't deserve my business, they had their chance and blew it.

[ April 04, 2006, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: 91Trunkster ]

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

IRISH
¯
Member # 1629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IRISH  Ford pictures for IRISH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where have I been? Holy shit!!!

Sorry Matt!!!

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Wow, I've always kept my mouth shut when it came to these Apex posts, but I have to say that I agree with you on that.. I've seen plenty of posts here on this site, as well as others such as Corral.net in which he f'd himself over his service with the site's members.. The way I see it, he is just digging himself a grave deeper and deeper...

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PUTTER IS HERE TO KEEP IT REAL!! "Slander?" this isnt Hollywood. Dont even reply on the merit of the Email THERE IS NONE!

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/feedback

http://www.investionary.com/glossary/slander.htm

Slander and feedback are about the same in their meaning however one is against the law (in Hollywood) and one isnt. This is so fawking stupid its pathetic. Also I think he may have called me or YOU garabage in his second sentence? Could you actualy think of an internet forum being sued for slander? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! BILL GATES WOULD EVEN STEP IN LMAO! Net forums suply so much entertainment for Mike Mak to sue one and win would mean the whole network of forums would be jeopardized. Its like making water out of a rock LOL.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
AND TRUST ME..I REALLY DNT CARE BOUT MIKE..BUT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE THE WORKERS AND SALES A CHANCE..YA A BAD MANGER AND RUIN A BUS. BUT DNT FUCK IT UP FOR THA HARD WORKING PEOPLE THERE. THEY JUS SIT THERE AND WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED..IT AINT THERE FAULT..YA ITS MIKES BUT JUS LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT AND I BET ALOT MORE WOULD LIKE APEX..

This post reminded me of something I have to mention tonight. Just alittle background information, I work at a mortgage company in Pleasanton. Whenever a person applies for a "management" position (a position in which that person overseas a team of employees in direction, problem-solving, and money making) within the company, first things we ask is how they will portray themselves in representing this company. Whether Mike Mak, the person, is at the place of business or not, it is HIS company that you are giving business to. Him and his employees are a representation of HIMSELF and HIS BUSINESS. He is running the show and it doesnt matter if he is the front runner behind the counters or in the comfort of his own home. Chris and everyone else work for HIM so bottom line....If management is weak or unethical, its effects can show in his employees. How can someone dare say that just because the manager...better yet BUSINESS OWNER.....is horribly unethical and a bully....doesnt mean that the business as a whole is not bad.

Bottom line: He runs the company. Not Chris, Mario, Ed, etc.

Remember they work for HIM.

FYI: The mods and I were very disappointed upon recieving this email from Mike. We are merely giving our members equal rights to be informed of the future of this website we have all come to know and love.

im not even gonna comment on this one....
that makes 2 of us. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
just go dude.. who's keeping you here? you have your own site. you disliked Mike too until you "spoke with him" which happened to be the same time he turned into your site's sponsor. [Roll Eyes]
bye bye

I heard you bought a new skirt to try and regain your title as drama queen... is that true?
Yes, it fits quiet nicely too. wanna try it after i'm done? [Wink]

--------------------
=(

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know if this was said but I visited my old Poli-Sci (ex-lawyer) Professor at UC Berkeley. And honestly he feels that owner of Apex has no lawsuit at all. You do have a disclaimer posted when a person signs up exonerating yourself and detaching caFords from the opinions of the posters. And you as the owners of this site are not facilitating anything. You basically provide a place where people can chat. And who is to say that the person posting has not done business there. And what about the people who have and slander them? And who is the one that determines the posts are without merit? There are way too many questions for Apex to even begin to make a case. You could end up owning Apex off the counter-suit alone. But I do understand, the fear of the legal process in general. AS it can be costly. But that dude is a serious bum for stooping to a new low with this threat. But this pretty much seals it. I personally will not step foot in that place. And will tell anyone I personally know to do the same. So actually they have done more harm to themselves once again.

I also have another good friend that is a lawyer, hit me up by PM and I can ask him questions for ya'll and he wont charge.

**edit**
Just read more threads this dude (Venomized93) said a mouthful in his thread. I think this case would get thrown out almost immediately. I think people should start reporting them to the BBB and then this Mike dude can deal with them. http://www.bbb.org/ , not sure if they have to be registered with the B.A.R association, but call them too if you have had a problem.

[ April 04, 2006, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"We are only looking inform our members of the situation and get their advice on how to handle it."

Rather than get the advice from teenagers/20 somethings I would consult a lawyer on this matter.

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DennisG:
"We are only looking inform our members of the situation and get their advice on how to handle it."

Rather than get the advice from teenagers/20 somethings I would consult a lawyer on this matter.

[patriot] [patriot]
agreed 100% there are loopholes and he may have some kind of a case...

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
Originally posted by 5point0707:
quote:

[dance]
[Big Grin] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance]
this should be the post of the year. [Big Grin]
mike u should get off the computer cause all u doing is making your employees suffer over your stupidity

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and it keeps, going and going and going... i just wished this topic was not shown to the public, and kept very business-like. Mike kept it all business by just contacting the MODS, but then the mods threw it into the public, and made it a personal issue. business is business, and never personal. this became a personal matter once it was thrown into the publics (all of us) eyes...especially when the letter was posted with the name of the person who created it. this just put more fuel on the fire.....bad move to post this thread IMO.

[ April 04, 2006, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
and it keeps, going and going and going... i just wished this topic was not shown to the public, and kept very business-like. Mike kept it all business by just contacting the MODS, but then the mods threw it into the public, and made it a personal issue. business is business, and never personal. this became a personal matter once it was thrown into the publics (all of us) eyes...especially when the letter was posted with the name of the person who created it. this just put more fuel on the fire.....bad move to post this thread IMO.

he keep it business please:rolleyes: he is banned from here so the only way he could contact them was by email, and what's wrong with the mods showing this to us i think we have a right since mike is the one that is trying to shot us down

[ April 04, 2006, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: losbadgts ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Shut that sh!t up. The Mod post is a true statement and is protected by the first admendment.

If Apex fcuks 1 customer he will lose 8 customers. Word of mouth is powerful. If a business owner doesn't know how to please there customers or customer base then it is not the publics fault. I have never gone business with them and like N8y8 said I will make sure that everyone I know will not do business with them as well. Let's look at a reverse situation. Let's take JohnB for example, For every bad comment made on John there's at least 20 to back him up. A public forum is just that. We as individuals take our own opionions about someone or something from ours peers. So a business owner should know that when it's dealing with 1 customer, there really dealing with about 8+ people. Yes, some people might speak out against Apex without dealing with them but but other's influence has tainted their opionions.

For those who do not like CAFORDS, Leave. I don't care and I'm pretty sure no-one else on here does either. You and Apex can start your own website and then trash talk us over here.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

no. your wrong. this is a BUSINESS matter, cause 2 organizations are involved..apex and cafords. this needed to be handle privately with the people in charge of both, not us. this could have been handled a lot more professionally.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
no. your wrong. this is a BUSINESS matter, cause 2 organizations are involved..apex and cafords. this needed to be handle privately with the people in charge of both, not us. this could have been handled a lot more professionally.

Do you get a new sticker each time you post for them [Confused]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

typical kid comment bro..typical.

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was just curious [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com