Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords! (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords!
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

I think your taking it too personal now.
Just from posting this picture i get the feeling you want to physically fight over this matter.
I don't think that is nessesary in this situation, since this is just a matter of opinion and disagreement.

Nice try there buddy... [Roll Eyes]
what was i trying to do?
I was just stating how i felt the picture represented.

And you said this to the last 50 people who have posted this pic on here in the last year? Or just trying to create something else to argue over?
i have never seen this picture until you posted it. [Roll Eyes]
I have seen it before in the STREET RACING section.

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never seen it until today.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just read the 1st page of this thread. The rest is too long and too filled with BS. But LOL LMAO hhahahahahahohohohohohhehehehehehhe! Hey Mike are you saying that you're a women that is getting cyberstalked hahahahahhaa! Man you are a moron for even thinking like that.

To Mods,

Don't worry about a thing Mike has nothing, absolutely nothing. He's just BSing you to scare you.

I saw some words written on a bathroom stall when I was taking a dump. It said some bad things about Apex. A few other people wrote below and also agreed. So what is Mike to do, sue the owner of the bathroom stall? LOL! Well if he does decide to sue them I left a present for Mike in the toilet. Its about a foot long too.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the American Cicil Liberties Union would be up to defend you if it came to that. I know if this site got shut down, I would defenitly organize a picket line in front of their shop.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
I just read the 1st page of this thread. The rest is too long and too filled with BS. But LOL LMAO hhahahahahahohohohohohhehehehehehhe! Hey Mike are you saying that you're a women that is getting cyberstalked hahahahahhaa! Man you are a moron for even thinking like that.

To Mods,

Don't worry about a thing Mike has nothing, absolutely nothing. He's just BSing you to scare you.

I saw some words written on a bathroom stall when I was taking a dump. It said some bad things about Apex. A few other people wrote below and also agreed. So what is Mike to do, sue the owner of the bathroom stall? LOL! Well if he does decide to sue them I left a present for Mike in the toilet. Its about a foot long too.

Lmao!!!!!!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's try to keep this one on track guys... For the board? [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This whole 11+ page message could have been avoided in my opinion.

I could care less about the whole apex vs. cafords fiasco other than the fact that this board could be shut down due to childish drama, but one thing does stand out to me.

Mak got banned for being an ass on the board and to the mods. Now, there are a few instigators that love to stir a pot that they have no business being in. Ban them also. This message board could use an EXTENSIVE cleansing of the worthless "post whores". There are more and more people on here that have nothing to add other than useless drama. It's to the point for me that I only stop by once a day for the classifieds, and to look for the posts of roughly 10 people tops, and the rest is just crap not worthy of anyone's time.

My suggestions to avoid this kind of "legal threat" would be:

1)Start giving out 1 time warnings, then a permanent ban to those that start drama for no reason.

2)Delete the post counter. Post counts are not a badge of honor. Never have been, never will be. The whole phrase "in before the lock" being used just proves the point.

3)Any bullshit posts from any member to another (bad dealings, rumors, etc.) that aren't dealt with in person, phone contact, or PM's first, get deleted by the mods and the instigator gets a minimum 30 day ban, next offense makes it permanent.

$.02, Paul

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing:
2)Delete the post counter. Post counts are not a badge of honor. Never have been, never will be. The whole phrase "in before the lock" being used just proves the point.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I could care less about the whole apex vs. cafords fiasco other than the fact that this board could be shut down due to childish drama, but one thing does stand out to me.

Mak got banned for being an ass on the board and to the mods. Now, there are a few instigators that love to stir a pot that they have no business being in. Ban them also. This message board could use an EXTENSIVE cleansing of the worthless "post whores". There are more and more people on here that have nothing to add other than useless drama. It's to the point for me that I only stop by once a day for the classifieds, and to look for the posts of roughly 10 people tops, and the rest is just crap not worthy of anyone's time.

1)Start giving out 1 time warnings, then a permanent ban to those that start drama for no reason.

3)Any bullshit posts from any member to another (bad dealings, rumors, etc.) that aren't dealt with in person, phone contact, or PM's first, get deleted by the mods and the instigator gets a minimum 30 day ban, next offense makes it permanent.

$.02, Paul

[patriot]

[ April 05, 2006, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Mach0ne351 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

$.02, Paul

Guess my days would be numbered! LOL.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

[patriot]
lol 10854

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mods,

In all seriousness you have NOTHING to worry about. He's reaching and trying to scare you with BS legal issues that don't even pertain to the issue at hand. Your law students will be able to figure this one out. It will be good exercise for them. If they need a hint just point them in the direction of constitutional law and tort law. They are both on the multistate so it would be good for them to learn about it since they will need it for the bar. But also, standing is just as important and may even be more of more relevance. Tell them to do a lil research on standing. This should be all you need.

Basically Mike has NOTHING at all. That doesn't mean that some lawyer won't tell him he's got a valid lawsuit, take his money and bill him for his time, then tell him later on that they cannot represent him because his case is without merit and is hopeless while at the same time thanking him for his contribution of $250 per hour.

[ April 05, 2006, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
silverstang2k1
¯
Member # 660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverstang2k1  Ford pictures for silverstang2k1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What APEX needs is a SINGLE person that is responsible for posting and dealing with customers online. The person should have good professional customer service experience and a knowledge of automotive products and services. The person should be responsible for building good relationships with vendors and enthusiast and solve issues that exist or perceived.

--------------------
Silverstangs.net

Posts: 103 | From: The capital of the Golden state. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by silverstang2k1:
What APEX needs is a SINGLE person that is responsible for posting and dealing with customers online. The person should have good professional customer service experience and a knowledge of automotive products and services. The person should be responsible for building good relationships with vendors and enthusiast and solve issues that exist or perceived.

Chris [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Christopher! [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
But Mike is doing such a stand up job as is [worship]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you run a honest business and take care of your coustomers word of mouth will help you if not well you know......................... [Mad]
Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can not say Chris has been honest or trustworthy with me in the past. I do not however wish to disclose the details of my dealings with him online. I'm through dealing with this gang. He knows how honest he has been with me in the past and now, so do I.
Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

Christopher! [patriot]
+1
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:
I can not say Chris has been honest or trustworthy with me in the past. I do not however wish to disclose the details of my dealings with him online. I'm through dealing with this gang. He knows how honest he has been with me in the past and now, so do I.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

CMELEVU
¯
Member # 2563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMELEVU  Ford pictures for CMELEVU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright heres my take on this situation. I had a bad experience with a so called speed shop. So bad in fact that I took legal action against the shop. I gave the shop every chance to make it right, and when that didnt happen, I filed a small claims against the shop. Day of court came, presented my case, less than a half hour later, I'm walking away with a judgement in my favor. Settled up with the shop, and was done with the situation. NEVER, NEVER, once did I publicly speak bad about the shop. If someone asked an opinion about that particular shop, I would e-mail, or PM the person asking, and give a buyer beware warning. I never said "dont go there", just "be careful and know whats going on with your auto". Now I have heard from other people that that particular shop owner has said all kinds of statements about me, but I feel that I got the upper hand on him and his business ethics. So if this site is shut down because people do not know how to act accordingly then that is a shame.
Posts: 201 | From: Marysville | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well to be honest I have always had good experiences with Apex (even in the Bill Kaiser days). Prices were high, but hey they were local and they took care of me. I have always praised Apex even when others have had bad experiences that did not seem to get fixed (party due to both sides missing the mark on communicating their concerns to each other). Now that this email lawsuit-threat-whatever has come out from Mike I would more then likely stay away from the shop just on principle alone(even though I got pretty good service whenever I was at the shop). That was a very bad move..business wise anyway to attack a free forum with a lawsuit. I'd say a better one would be to concentrate on service to prove that the shop is not really bad. Your not going to make every customer happy, but if you are consistent it will all be beneficial in the end....and that is good business.

[ April 05, 2006, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA8:

What the hell are you talking about. I'm in the middle of a job and a friend. Even if I wanted to, I can't pick a side. Think about it Matt. If I say I take your side over it, I've put my job in danger. If I say I take Mikes side, I lose a friend. I have to walk a very thin line here, and try to keep both sides happy. So no, I have not told anyone how I feel about all this, so don't even say some sh*t like that.
03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SHKER  Ford pictures for 03SHKER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh & so we're all clear, I was one of the people who told Mike I did NOT think any type of action against this site was needed. Ask him yourself.

[ April 05, 2006, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: 03SHKER ]

03SHKER
¯
Member # 1397

At first I wasn't going to post this, but I told Mike I would.

To All Cafords Members,

First thing I would like to do is to apologize to everyone for this fiasco. My intent was not to cause drama on this site NOR was it ever intended to be perceived as a way to shut down the site.

I am not against free speech at all. I believe people should be allowed to post whatever they want as long as it is an actual experience, good or bad, with us you are more than free to share it with others. My main problem is when people are posting negative things about me or my shop when they have never met me, do not have all the facts, or have any actual experience with the shop. I have even tried to reach out to the Cafords community with a Apex Open House and many of you came out and had a great time. Unfortunately, some people who did come out still accussed me of being a Money Hungry Jerk. Ask anyone who has actually met me or knows me personally and they will tell you I am far from a Money Hungry Jerk….. I don’t live in Atherthon, don’t have Rolex Watches (Except the one my father gave me 25 yrs ago), only wear T-Shirts and Jeans, and pretty much am just a average joe who just happens to have 2 businesses. I make a comfortable living but am FAR from rich. In fact, I was raised in a very blue collar 1st generation immigrant family from China.

One of my biggest assets and obviously problematic issues, is I care very deeply for my friends, customers, business, and family. I am an extremely loyal person to the people in my life and take it personally when they are attacked. Unfortunately, I have learned being a business owner automatically disqualifies me from responding the same way a non-business owners would.

My goal has NEVER been to shut down CAfords.com. I am not trying to sensor people but only am trying to protect myself, employees, and customers.

Again, I apologize to everyone involved is this matter. My door has always been open to everyone and anyone. If you have any comments please feel free to contact me at 408/327-0420 Ext.101 or mmak@surpluscomputers.com. OR if you would like to talk to me in person just stop on by the shop and I will gladly take a 5 minute drive from my office to chat with you.

Sincerely,

Mike Mak

--------------------
chris@apexmotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Blvd. Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408-588-0075

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com