Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: !Important information about the FUTURE of CAFords!
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well if most didnt like apex i'm sure most will now he has no idea that those that dont like have actually gotten what they wanted and now they look really dumb in the end not a smart move at all makes it even worse for themselves if they dont talk about them on here they will do it at all the shows and on other sites

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thing tha pisses me off is that some go there but dnt stick up for apex..mods keep tha thread open and dnt do anything..if it really came down to it he prb could blame cafords for losin business..there alot of people that prb would have gone there till people make threads and everyone jumps in..i think tha is bs

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and to top it off lots havent liked apex B4 mike even started it..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

If cafords is not getting any money, I personally would do away with any and all advertising on this site. It all too often leads to drama.

It is true that we do not charge and have never charged any money to advertise on cafords. We try hard to keep the site a free service. All we do is ask the vendor to genuinely support our community and give back what they take out. The agreement we make with all our vendors can be found in our beta FAQ http://www.cafords.com/faq/#12 Genuine support of the community is what we ask for all of our members, vendors or not.
Out of all our vendors we have never had a problem with any vendor but this particular shop, which seems to be a shop that many other people have problems with. Instead of removing advertising privileges for all vendors, we chose to only removing advertising privileges from the offending indvidual. All vendors should not be punished for the actions of one.

Say good or bad about cafords, but there is no refuting that the people that keep cafords going help a lot of people out for nothing in return. We've been able to go comercial free for so long because our members gave back to the community what they took out. We have always thrived on our diversity and feel we provide a great free service to many people.

[ April 04, 2006, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9Venom9:
I can see this site will always feed off of Drama. Matt you said you are for a anti drama site but you yourself just put more wood in the fire. My days here are about over.

Im right there with ya on that craig,

JMIR, I thought you were a stand up guy untill now, DO YOU EVEN NOW CRAIG? 9VENOM9! I have been here since early 2003 too, ALL my run ins with APEX have been GREAT ! seams we have too many Kids here tryn to be King of all the side shows, TOO much [BS flag] for Me

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The way this was written is for the plaintiff. But read the last couple of sentences. He would have to prove everything which would be hard. Not only that, if he brought you to court and he lost. He would have to pay all your lawyers fees.

"Q: How do you address a situation where several dozen people used an online message board to direct excessively abusive commentary at you, hiding behind the First Amendment to do it? Exactly how would a victim of such harassment go about getting any kind of legal satisfaction?

A: We cannot tell from your email whether you would have any remedy for the abusive comments that have been addressed to you. Many comments about a person may be clearly offensive and yet nevertheless be protected under a variety of First Amendment doctrines. Although you may have a legal remedy for the statements, depending on the specifics, you should also be aware that under certain circumstances in California, a person who pursues legal remedies for statements in a public forum such as an internet chatroom may have to meet a higher burden of proof very early in the case and may have to pay the other sides' attorney's fees if the lawsuit does not meet that burden of proof. See California Code of Civil Procedure section 425.16."

Here is CA CODE of CIVIL procedure on 425.16:

Sec. 425.16. Claim Arising from Person's Exercise of Constitutional Right of Petition or Free Speech -- Special Motion to Strike.

(a) The Legislature finds and declares that there has been a disturbing increase in lawsuits brought primarily to chill the valid exercise of the constitutional rights of freedom of speech and petition for the redress of grievances. The Legislature finds and declares that it is in the public interest to encourage continued participation in matters of public significance, and that this participation should not be chilled through abuse of the judicial process. To this end, this section shall be construed broadly.

(b) (1) A cause of action against a person arising from any act of that person in furtherance of the person's right of petition or free speech under the United States or California Constitution in connection with a public issue shall be subject to a special motion to strike, unless the court determines that the plaintiff has established that there is a probability that the plaintiff will prevail on the claim.

(2) In making its determination, the court shall consider the pleadings, and supporting and opposing affidavits stating the facts upon which the liability or defense is based.

(3) If the court determines that the plaintiff has established a probability that he or she will prevail on the claim, neither that determination nor the fact of that determination shall be admissible in evidence at any later stage of the case, or in any subsequent action, and no burden of proof or degree of proof otherwise applicable shall be affected by that determination in any later stage of the case or in any subsequent proceeding.

(c) In any action subject to subdivision (b), a prevailing defendant on a special motion to strike shall be entitled to recover his or her attorney's fees and costs. If the court finds that a special motion to strike is frivolous or is solely intended to cause unnecessary delay, the court shall award costs and reasonable attorney's fees to a plaintiff prevailing on the motion, pursuant to Section 128.5.

(d) This section shall not apply to any enforcement action brought in the name of the people of the State of California by the Attorney General, district attorney, or city attorney, acting as a public prosecutor.

(e) As used in this section, "act in furtherance of a person's right of petition or free speech under the United States or California Constitution in connection with a public issue" includes: (1) any written or oral statement or writing made before a legislative, executive, or judicial proceeding, or any other official proceeding authorized by law; (2) any written or oral statement or writing made in connection with an issue under consideration or review by a legislative, executive, or judicial body, or any other official proceeding authorized by law; (3) any written or oral statement or writing made in a place open to the public or a public forum in connection with an issue of public interest; (4) or any other conduct in furtherance of the exercise of the constitutional right of petition or the constitutional right of free speech in connection with a public issue or an issue of public interest.

(f) The special motion may be filed within 60 days of the service of the complaint or, in the court's discretion, at any later time upon terms it deems proper. The motion shall be scheduled by the clerk of the court for a hearing not more than 30 days after the service of the motion unless the docket conditions of the court require a later hearing.

(g) All discovery proceedings in the action shall be stayed upon the filing of a notice of motion made pursuant to this section. The stay of discovery shall remain in effect until notice of entry of the order ruling on the motion. The court, on noticed motion and for good cause shown, may order that specified discovery be conducted notwithstanding this subdivision.

(h) For purposes of this section, "complaint" includes "cross-complaint" and "petition," "plaintiff" includes "cross-complainant" and "petitioner," and "defendant" includes "cross-defendant" and "respondent."

(i) An order granting or denying a special motion to strike shall be appealable under Section 904.1.

(j) (1) Any party who files a special motion to strike pursuant to this section, and any party who files an opposition to a special motion to strike, shall, promptly upon so filing, transmit to the Judicial Council, by e-mail or facsimile, a copy of the endorsed, filed caption page of the motion or opposition, a copy of any related notice of appeal or petition for a writ, and a conformed copy of any order issued pursuant to this section, including any order granting or denying a special motion to strike, discovery, or fees. (2) The Judicial Council shall maintain a public record of information transmitted pursuant to this subdivision for at least three years, and may store the information on microfilm or other appropriate electronic media.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEGISLATIVE HISTORY: Added by Stats.1992, c. 726 (SB 1264), sec. 2. Amended by: Stats.1993, c. 1239 (SB 9), sec. 1, adding subd. (i) and substituting "shall" for "may" preceding "award costs" in subd. (c); Stats.1997, c. 271 (SB 1296), sec. 1, adding last sentence in subd. (a), adding subd. (e)(4), numbering subds. (e)(1)-(3), moving second sentence of subd. (g) to be second sentence of subd. (f), adding new subd. (h), and relettering former subd. (h) as subd. (i); and Stats.1999, c. 960 (AB 1675), sec. 1, adding subds. (j) and (k). Amended by Stats. 2005, c. 535 (AB 1158), amending subds. (b)(3), (f), deleting old subd. (i), relettering accordingly, and amending subd. (j)(1).

Uncodified legislative intent for amendment to subd. (f): "It is the intent of the Legislature, in amending subdivision (f) of Section 425.16 of the Code of Civil Procedure, to overrule the decisions in Decker v. U.D. Registry, Inc. (2003) 105 Cal.App.4th 1382, 1387-1390, and Fair Political Practices Commission v. American Civil Rights Coalition, Inc. (2004) 121 Cal.App.4th 1171, 1174-1178." (Stats. 2005, c . 535, sec. 3.)

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1quik69:
I was thinking about taking my wifes 95 GT to apex for a dyno tune after we got through making some changes on it, but after reading a lot of the posts I'm not so sure now. Mike Mak needs to learn that people don't just randomly speak trash about businesses. If a customer is unhappy the business should do what it needs to do to make that customer happy. A satisfied customer will tell his friends about a good experience. But an unhappy, dissatisfied customer will tell anyone who will listen. If everything I have read on here is true, them Mike Mak needs to take a look at his own operation and clean it up there first. If the complaints are largely exaggerated, then maybe people should be careful about what they say regarding a business. Also, if you have a problem with a business, try to work it out with them first. If the problem can't be resolved, then see your attorney and file complaints with the better business bureau. Better business bureaus usually contact a business if they receive a complaint. That contact should let the business owner know he has a problem. And last but not least, if your not satisfied with the business, then spend your hard earned money somewhere else. There are a lot of good reputable business that work very hard to earn our business and they deserve to get it.

SO If I buy a hamburger with out Mayo I should POST up about how they didnt LISTEN? I think most are POST whores here anyway and just post up Crap!

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
IMHO, that email did more harm for APEX's reputation than anything that has been posted about them.

Nicely done APEX.

I'm with you on that. I had nothing against them, but after hearing that he demands for certain people to be baned and trying to scare the mods with law suits. I think that is just childish, thats just like running to mom when dad says No. I know just for that I will NEVER go there and probably tell everybody I know not to go there. Being a business owner myself, I have learned that sometimes it is better to just take it in the ass and do what you have to do. At the end of the day everything will be ok.

Oh well. Too bad For Apex.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First of I never dealt with apex and have no plans to deal with in the near future. It seems to me like Mike, the owner, is doing nothing wrong with this letter. HE NEVER SAYS NOT TO ALLOW ANYONE FROM POSTING NEGETIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HIS BUSINESS. IF YOU HAVE A BAD EXPERNICE IT’S OK TO SHARE IT.. He just wants people to stop taking shit for no reason. I as will as anyone who is on here every other day knows that the majority of the negative post on apex are from people who have never dealt with apex. Members for some reason just like to say “fuck apex” or “apex is hella shady business” like it’s a cool thing to say. 89 fake snake is a perfect example, and he admits it. He would talk shit and then he dealt with apex and no longer talks shit. Sorry for using your name 89 fake snake, but you are a good example.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPEC -Fabrication:
quote:
Originally posted by 1quik69:
I was thinking about taking my wifes 95 GT to apex for a dyno tune after we got through making some changes on it, but after reading a lot of the posts I'm not so sure now. Mike Mak needs to learn that people don't just randomly speak trash about businesses. If a customer is unhappy the business should do what it needs to do to make that customer happy. A satisfied customer will tell his friends about a good experience. But an unhappy, dissatisfied customer will tell anyone who will listen. If everything I have read on here is true, them Mike Mak needs to take a look at his own operation and clean it up there first. If the complaints are largely exaggerated, then maybe people should be careful about what they say regarding a business. Also, if you have a problem with a business, try to work it out with them first. If the problem can't be resolved, then see your attorney and file complaints with the better business bureau. Better business bureaus usually contact a business if they receive a complaint. That contact should let the business owner know he has a problem. And last but not least, if your not satisfied with the business, then spend your hard earned money somewhere else. There are a lot of good reputable business that work very hard to earn our business and they deserve to get it.

SO If I buy a hamburger with out Mayo I should POST up about how they didnt LISTEN? I think most are POST whores here anyway and just post up Crap!
what? where did you get that from that? [Confused]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was going to give APEX my business for a dyno tune, I am glad I asked about their shop on this site as I was steered away from them. It eventually came down to me walking in their shop the other day, standing around for at least 5 minutes at the counter until anyone even acknowledged my friend and I were even standing in the shop. I basically wanted to speak with their tuner in regards to some issues I was having with my car, I was told that wasn't possible by the guy at the desk who asked one of the other two guys who was behind the counter that couldn't get up and acknowledge a customer in the shop. All I wanted was to talk with the tuner for 3 minutes max.

They couldn't make it happen and probably lost $700 worth of business. I don't know Mike Mak and don't really care too, I don't know the guy at the desk but I know he didnt try hard to get my business.

I called CDT, spoke with them for at least 10 minutes and gratley appreciate their service and their willinigness to listen, I will be doing business there in the near future.

APEX from my experience so far doesn't deserve my business, they had their chance and blew it.

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This will go no-where.....heres why

"Prohibits the posting of annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity"

As long as IP's are logged, and people are not spoofing their IP's, commiting any type of online identity fraud ect, you are covered and have nothing to worry about.

#2 This law pertains to the people POSTING, not to the forums, websites or email servers of which they are using to deliver their message....IE: I can get sued, but as long as you can track their information, you are in the clear.

#3 He is pulling at straws, try to take an act passed and stretch to to be called online harrasment

#4 If the people posting have had dealings with said person, they have the RIGHT to voice their opinions in a forum they see fit to do so.

Dont worry, you still have the upperhand....

Remember if he really had a case to stand on he would have sent you a cease and disist order, not a bullsh*t email

ohh yeah #5

Good job posting this.....Having the balls to do so helps possible future customers know what kind of people they would be dealing with. By going public with this, you have made a great first step towards getting this resolved in a manner good for your site.

[ April 04, 2006, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: Norcalbmxer ]

--------------------
T-tops suck!
Coming Soon - "The baddest BITCH on 4 wheels!!!"
WTB 95+ Gt spindles/Brakes,
"Smoke' Em"

Posts: 952 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
I can see this site will always feed off of Drama. Matt you said you are for a anti drama site but you yourself just put more wood in the fire. My days here are about over.

not to start shit with you, but i think you dont want to open your mouth and say something becuse your car is at apex and mike might want to cancel your warrenty. [Smile]
Ha ha man its cool, its just tiring to come on a site every day and see the same shit over and over again.

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
just go dude.. who's keeping you here? you have your own site. you disliked Mike too until you "spoke with him" which happened to be the same time he turned into your site's sponsor. [Roll Eyes]
bye bye

I heard you bought a new skirt to try and regain your title as drama queen... is that true?
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Norcalbmxer:

"Prohibits the posting of annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity"

As long as IP's are logged, and people are not spoofing their IP's, commiting any type of online identity fraud ect, you are covered and have nothing to worry about.

#2 This law pertains to the people POSTING, not to the forums, websites or email servers of which they are using to deliver their message....IE: I can get sued, but as long as you can track their information, you are in the clear.

#3 He is pulling at straws, try to take an act passed and stretch to to be called online harrasment

#4 If the people posting have had dealings with said person, they have the RIGHT to voice their opinions in a forum they see fit to do so.

Remember if he really had a case to stand on he would have sent you a cease and disist order, not a bullsh*t email

Number four his Mike's main point. MOst of The people who are taking shit never have dealt with Apex, but chose to talk shit cause it make them look cool.
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He may be rich but he's not very smart. This will ruin his business for sure as I will be sure to alert everyone that I know about his "ways" and not to do buisness with him or his shop.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

see thas tha prblem..people dnt like him and will go run there mouth to everyone and not let them get and bus..not that i think is bitch shit..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
quote:

Number four his Mike's main point. MOst of The people who are taking shit never have dealt with Apex, but chose to talk shit cause it make them look cool.
That and Slander.....

I still want to know why I was told that the Mods here are doing there best by preventing flame wars and slander here but yet leave all these posts open?

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
First of I never dealt with apex and have no plans to deal with in the near future. It seems to me like Mike, the owner, is doing nothing wrong with this letter. HE NEVER SAYS NOT TO ALLOW ANYONE FROM POSTING NEGETIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HIS BUSINESS. IF YOU HAVE A BAD EXPERNICE IT’S OK TO SHARE IT.. He just wants people to stop taking shit for no reason. I as will as anyone who is on here every other day knows that the majority of the negative post on apex are from people who have never dealt with apex. Members for some reason just like to say “fuck apex” or “apex is hella shady business” like it’s a cool thing to say. 89 fake snake is a perfect example, and he admits it. He would talk shit and then he dealt with apex and no longer talks shit. Sorry for using your name 89 fake snake, but you are a good example.

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
[patriot]
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

quote:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
if u dnt like mike..dnt deal wit him..ya..im was like jus bout EVERYONE else on here..a friend went there and didnt like it so i didnt like it..well i dealt wit CHRIS and the other workers and was a good experience..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike Mak has FUCKED his business more than ever this time! Not even his employees can save him from this one, BRILLIANT

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
quote:
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]
if u dnt like mike..dnt deal wit him..ya..im was like jus bout EVERYONE else on here..a friend went there and didnt like it so i didnt like it..well i dealt wit CHRIS and the other workers and was a good experience..
I was in the same boat man so I know how you feel.
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

AND TRUST ME..I REALLY DNT CARE BOUT MIKE..BUT I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD GIVE THE WORKERS AND SALES A CHANCE..YA A BAD MANGER AND RUIN A BUS. BUT DNT FUCK IT UP FOR THA HARD WORKING PEOPLE THERE. THEY JUS SIT THERE AND WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED..IT AINT THERE FAULT..YA ITS MIKES BUT JUS LEAVE HIM OUT OF IT AND I BET ALOT MORE WOULD LIKE APEX..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norcalbmxer  Ford pictures for Norcalbmxer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Then maybe he should take that up with those people. The board cannot be and is not responsible for determining if people had dealt with him or not.

--------------------
T-tops suck!
"Smoke' Em"

Norcalbmxer
¯
Member # 235

quote:
quote:
quote:

That and Slander.....

I still want to know why I was told that the Mods here are doing there best by preventing flame wars and slander here but yet leave all these posts open?

regardless, if he has a problem with slander, he needs to take it up with the people that are slandering him, not with an innocent 3rd party.

--------------------
T-tops suck!
"Smoke' Em"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com