Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 7)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MICKEY79  Ford pictures for MICKEY79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude I just thought about how whis must of went down...let me see if I got it right. You waited for him to come home and you said hey thats my engine lets take it out and it will be all good. How many beers did you share. No f-ing way.
I bet you probably thought how do we get a bunch of free shit from everyone for my beater that I just bought. We'll tell them that mine got stolen and then ask for donations.
"Im new here and dont really give a F@&# about calling you out on this but it sounds like BS."
Then too many replys came in and you got scared. Then you made up this shit about finding it at some house you found. I dont know anyone that would have said what you said if it is true. NO WAY!
Either call them out or tell the truth.

p.s. Ive had 6 beers...

--------------------
eewh weee

twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GT408:
dude I just thought about how whis must of went down...let me see if I got it right. You waited for him to come home and you said hey thats my engine lets take it out and it will be all good. How many beers did you share. No f-ing way.
I bet you probably thought how do we get a bunch of free shit from everyone for my beater that I just bought. We'll tell them that mine got stolen and then ask for donations.
"Im new here and dont really give a F@&# about calling you out on this but it sounds like BS."
Then too many replys came in and you got scared. Then you made up this shit about finding it at some house you found. I dont know anyone that would have said what you said if it is true. NO WAY!
Either call them out or tell the truth.

p.s. Ive had 6 beers...

yah dude, thats exactly what happen. are you f**king kidding me...youve had more then 6 beers. i think he has supplied more then enough info here and givin fair warning. no one wants to be constantly looking over their shoulder because they gave out some info they promissed not to. he already said pm him for more info now get off his back and learn from this situation.
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Yep I know this sounds really hard to believe but we did. I had a really good lead from a friend of mine whose name I won't mention. Went to these fools house there were 4 mustangs parked in the driveway. We showed up pretty deep and they wern't home. Started poen hoods and wouldn't you know it there was the engine installed in a 86 coupe allready. Walked through the back fence and there was the complete exhaust system. We waited for them to come back when the pulled in the driveway my boy blocked their ttruck in and we told them that we just wanted our shit back. We wouldn't call the police if they just gave us our shit back. We had to play cool because the majority of the parts wern't there yet. Just the engine and exhaust system. Fuck I can go on and on about this because we were there all day. The owner of the car said he would go get all of our parts if we didn't call the police. So we sat there and waited while he had to make 3 trips to pick up all the parts. He had them scattered around the whole bay area. Bottom line is we found them and got everything back. And I mean everything engine, trans, interior, wheels rear end radiator beat, we got it all back.

I know who all the people involved are. I won't name names but if you wan't more info pm me and I'll fill you in. Lets just put it this way you have probably seen their cars at the street races before [Eek!] [Eek!]

WAcK!!!
Reflectionz
¯
Member # 6826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflectionz  Ford pictures for Reflectionz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey.. if its not a hassle or too far away.. you could roll by there house at night now and then and if you see any addition mustangs.. snap pictures or write a decription of them on this board. [Cool]
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should let us know who is it for our safety
why have a heart when they didn't have one for you

[ October 20, 2006, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haven't made a comment on this thread but maybe anyone who wants to know should PM him and maybe you'll get a response. Everyone's stolen rides shouldn't be put on Topnotch's shoulders. Just my opinion

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

5.toes
¯
Member # 6209

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.toes  Ford pictures for 5.toes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am still kinda new here, my brother fucks around here more than I do. But I would like to know at least the address where the stuff was found. I dont know you at all, but could you PM me the info. My cousins shit was stole a while back. I'd like to try my luck with these folks. Wont be as nice if his shit is found there and I bet I wont mention it here [worship] [patriot]
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sent him a PM as he said we should with a valid question, read by him with no reply yet.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MICKEY79  Ford pictures for MICKEY79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yah dude, thats exactly what happen. are you f**king kidding me...youve had more then 6 beers

Bro...Ive read this thread a few times and cant picture the story going down the way it was explained. Especially since he wont fess up to who. Im 6' 200lbs I can handle 6 without looking as retarted as you and I cant even see your ugly face. I bet I could sell you a piece of the bay bridge and youd bite. Guess how much.

--------------------
eewh weee

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if my car ever gets jacked or almost jacked TOP NOTCH you are the first person i am looking for.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Well I really honestly don't know these peoples names. They told us a few names but I already figured out they were fake names. I don't have any pictures of them. I just know them all by face. One thing is fore sure they are on this site, but I don't know there screen names. This is no bullshit. So be carful who you deal with. I'm not scared of these muther fuckers. I have already recieved a threat from one of the guys that said that I was talking shit about him on the internet and that he knows where my shop is.

And for all of you out there, and you know who you are that are pissed off at me for exposing your car theft opperation. Just to be perfectly clear who this is. I'm the loud mouth white boy that was fucken pissed of talking shit to all of you that day. So now that you know who I am. Who are all of you?????????????????

threats on the internet are a felony, save that threat and take it to the police and he'll be seeing jail time.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
for real though you need to say who they were, especially if they had that many cars,and parts just sitting around. like you said yourself he had to drive 3 trips around the bay to just get your shit back. how many trips would they need to get everyone else shit too. my best friend got shit stolen from his 5.0 and it sucks. let everyone know who these fools are. you would want to know if your boys shit was still gone and someone said they had info.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT,

TOP NOTCH MAY NOT KNOW THEIR NAMES OR SCREEN NAMES BUT HE SURE DOES NOW THE ADDRESS AND LOCATIONS SO THAT THE CIVILIZED RELAXED COOL FOLKS OFF CAFORDS.COM LIKE MYSELF CAN FIND OUT FROM THE BIG BAD THIEVES WHAT THEIR SCREEN NAMES ARE ON THIS SITE THE GOOD MANNERED WAY [Smile]

At least some info on those bad guys lol [dance]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

quote:
HE SURE DOES NOW THE ADDRESS AND LOCATIONS SO THAT THE CIVILIZED RELAXED COOL FOLKS OFF CAFORDS.COM LIKE MYSELF CAN FIND OUT FROM THE BIG BAD THIEVES WHAT THEIR SCREEN NAMES ARE ON THIS SITE
??Huh...dee deedee

--------------------
eewh weee

8URLS1
Member # 7165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8URLS1  Ford pictures for 8URLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
them chumps who stole that homie Jorys shit be dem WILD STANGS crew up in the 510, they usually show up to them runs in hayward. LOWLIFE ASS FUCKAS

--------------------
EATN HEMI's SHITTIN' LS1's

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
quote:
This is the last time I will speak of anything about this car theft on this board. People that know me shoot me a pm or call me. I wil only return pm's or talk to people that I know.

I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU BUT WANT TO KNOW SO I DONT DEAL WITH THESE FOLKS AND BUY HOT PARTS SINCE I TAKE MY CAR EVERYWHERE BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WANT TO TALK THATS COOL BUT FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT REMEMBER WHEN I WENT THROUGH IT WILL PAUL FROM MUSTANGS OF ELK GROVE I GOT THE INFO TO ALL AND HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU NEED ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER FOR SOMETHING THEY MAY TURN THE OTHER WAY WITH THIS INCIDENT I PROMISE NOT TO POST ON THIS THREAD [patriot]
Oh shit son. Paul also had my blue 86 in his shop for over a month on a 2 day job when he decided to skip town. I was scared shitless and ended up calling the cops in order to get my car out of his shop. I thought he was relatively cool till that happened. what ever happened to paul? he skipped town right?

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO. youre scared of these fools? If this was a case of someone slipping so be it! But if these guys randomly stole this car then they need to be exposed! With the spread out parts and multiple stangs around youre a punk for not exposing them as other cars are probably linked to them.

If something needs to go down on a certain day PM me or post up here and Im sure multiple peeps will have your back.

P.S. You can really PM me and I will come with some SOLDIERS! not peeps who wanna talk.
Dont be a bitch, you dont owe these cowards anything! They stole from you! NOT you from them! Remember dont be a COWARD! You asked for help now give help! Tell us who it was.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I hate theives I will snatch tha breath out of their chest and shove it up ther a$$ and while their layin on tha ground they can watch me dance ther car around them. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8URLS1:
them chumps who stole that homie Jorys shit be dem WILD STANGS crew up in the 510, they usually show up to them runs in hayward. LOWLIFE ASS FUCKAS

There it is.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK I said I wasn't going to speak on this anymore but some of you people pissed me off. First of all anyone that wants to talk shit to me or call me a liar and say that it didn't go down the way I said it went down. Can fuck off. Thats the way it happened. And like I said before we had to play cool because all the parts wern't there. You really think that if we involved the police that when these fools went to jail they would just give up all their boys where the shit was at?????? And second of all half the parts were sold already and he had to go buy them back. And just like most of you other board members don't know the other board members. I don't have a clue who most of you people are. I bet If I asked for help on this board and said were going to some strange peoples house that steel cars and needed some people to come with us. None of you tuff guy internet ganstas would come out behind that computer.

Its real easy to be a tuff guy on the internet and say that you will fuck some people up. But I was there. Y don't all you tuff guys try going to some peoples house that you don't know in a bad part of town, not knowing what these people are capable of. And try to accuse some people of steeling your car. These fools don't have anything to loose. That takes some fucken nuts man. So all of you that don't know me that want to talk shit can kiss my ass.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
8urls1 is taht a fact who did it, i hope so cause then at least someone is finally speaking out about it, now what about some screen names from people in taht crew.
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont park your shit on the street. Lesson learned
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not really not everyone has a garage so the rest of us shouldnt have nice cars cause some faggots dont want to work for there own shit.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

The day people protect thieves is the day we let them know its ok to steal from us. These guys will do it again, you should have called the police as soon as you left the house with all the stuff. They are out there RIGHT NOW scoping out another car to steal and get the parts they need.
I hope you realize if they steal another car your just as responsible for it than they are. You know what they are doing is wrong but you won't do anything about it, you'll only protect yourself and your close friends. Everyone else can have they cars stolen and you won't care.

Has anyone posted a link to this thread on any of the other mustang sites?

[ October 20, 2006, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey 68 fastback I don't know who you think you are? Saying that I'm just as responsible as they are if they steal another car. I don't steal shit and I don't appreciate you trying to associate me with that.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com