Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
The day people protect thieves is the day we let them know its ok to steal from us. These guys will do it again, you should have called the police as soon as you left the house with all the stuff. They are out there RIGHT NOW scoping out another car to steal and get the parts they need.
I hope you realize if they steal another car your just as responsible for it than they are. You know what they are doing is wrong but you won't do anything about it, you'll only protect yourself and your close friends. Everyone else can have they cars stolen and you won't care.

Has anyone posted a link to this thread on any of the other mustang sites?

Damn I agree 100% on this one.. it seems like he doesn't want to talk out of the sake of his own protection, but that leaves the rest of us in the dark about this shit. It's no use in trying to get answers from him because he won't budge. Can anyone confirm that this is the acts of the Wild Stangs crew atleast???? ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED, AS I'M POSITIVE THE SITE WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The day people protect thieves is the day we let them know its ok to steal from us. These guys will do it again, you should have called the police as soon as you left the house with all the stuff. They are out there RIGHT NOW scoping out another car to steal and get the parts they need.
I hope you realize if they steal another car your just as responsible for it than they are. You know what they are doing is wrong but you won't do anything about it, you'll only protect yourself and your close friends. Everyone else can have they cars stolen and you won't care.

Has anyone posted a link to this thread on any of the other mustang sites?

Yeah called the police damn there are some stupid ass people on here. Ok let me explain this to you. Anyone that has had anything stolen before kows how this works. First of all the police don't do shit. I have been down that road before with my stolen bike. The police can only go off what they can prove. Its not what you know its what you can prove. Even if the cop believes you 100% that this guy stole your shit he can't act on it without some material evidence. Our stolen parts being at this guys house don't mean shit because all he has to say is that he bought them used from someone else. The only way to get them caught up is if they have the stolen vehicle in their possetion.

All of you that live in the real world knows how this works. Not make believe land where you say that this guy stole my car and the big bad police officer takes them away for good!!!!!!

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are only a few options in a case like this.
You can go in with guns blazing and bust a bunch of people up. With that you might get some stuff back but not much and most likely the cops will get called by someone not involved. If thats the case then everyone is in trouble.... no good.
You can call the cops and tell them that these guys have stolen parts on the property and in their cars.... just be sure to have the serial numbers of your heads, intake etc. Dammit, you dont have those numbers, do you? Thats because aftermarket engine parts dont have serial numbers. What stops me from rolling up to anyone that has a pair of TFS heads and telling the cops that they are mine? If they rolled up and called the cops, they have to prove that any engine parts belong to them, not discribe but prove and without a mark of some sort you cant. If all the cars sitting around the house are legit then the cops wont do anything.
I cant see any other option than to roll up and play hard but cool in this situation. You can get your stuff back and leave clean. Remember, they can remember where the car was taken from and can figure out where others involved live. I wouldnt want some lowlife looking for payback rolling around my house even if I had my Stang put up or not. Its easy to loose your cool and get a big gang of people to go bust some people's heads up but wont pay off in the end. I agree that more info would be usefull but beleve TOPnotch is telling the truth about not knowing exactly who they are. [patriot]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you

Finally someone that knows how shit works

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Thank you

don't listen to these internet bad boys, i would had done the same thing...
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thank you

A lot of people let their anger take over in this kind of situation. If the stolen car was there then I, as I'm sure you would have, called the cops. I see that you had your bike stolen, I had my LX hatch stolen and never recovered. I think quite a few of us have lost something to a theif but it pays to play it cool and think things out before acting. If you go in pissed off it will only make the situation worse. I'll just not deal with anyone from the oakland area.... not that I would anyway with the reputation they have in the first place.

--------------------

Abandon him.

8URLS1
Member # 7165

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 8URLS1  Ford pictures for 8URLS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
8urls1 is taht a fact who did it, i hope so cause then at least someone is finally speaking out about it, now what about some screen names from people in taht crew.

................................... . Yes it is, same lowlifes that towed my homies car. Topnotch may not know their crew name but thats the crew name. Its wild stangs and they always show up to the hayward runs. Oh and they are on this board but have not posted so i wouldnt know the screen names, they usually just browse on here and craigslist. If you guys want to get these fukers then jus goto the house where the stang was discovered. i dont know the address but the people who went there may know the address.
twins
¯
Member # 5069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twins  Ford pictures for twins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GT408:
quote:
yah dude, thats exactly what happen. are you f**king kidding me...youve had more then 6 beers

Bro...Ive read this thread a few times and cant picture the story going down the way it was explained. Especially since he wont fess up to who. Im 6' 200lbs I can handle 6 without looking as retarted as you and I cant even see your ugly face. I bet I could sell you a piece of the bay bridge and youd bite. Guess how much.
i dont give a shit that youre 6'200lbs, soaken wet. youre still a little guy to me. go back to drinking your wine coolers and putting on your makeup. ok pumpkin
yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
 -

[Roll Eyes] its people like this guy that threads get locked..... and does anyone know if the guys from this "wild stangs" crew are hispanic/latino??

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
you should tell us who's the people in this site that is involved so we dont deal with them and risk our cars getting stolen this is [BS flag]

+1 ... [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
sic ls1
¯
Member # 7036

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic ls1  Ford pictures for sic ls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8URLS1:
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
8urls1 is taht a fact who did it, i hope so cause then at least someone is finally speaking out about it, now what about some screen names from people in taht crew.

................................... . Yes it is, same lowlifes that towed my homies car. Topnotch may not know their crew name but thats the crew name. Its wild stangs and they always show up to the hayward runs. Oh and they are on this board but have not posted so i wouldnt know the screen names, they usually just browse on here and craigslist. If you guys want to get these fukers then jus goto the house where the stang was discovered. i dont know the address but the people who went there may know the address.
I heard the same thing about it being wildstangs...

--------------------
1988 lx coupe. Exhaust,4:10's 13.6 @ 100mph
2001 ss camaro 11.55 @ 123 415/372

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yes they were with the crew wild stangs, and yes they were hispanic

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does anyone know any of there names or screen names on here so we dont deal with them.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't have a clue who most of you people are. I bet If I asked for help on this board and said were going to some strange peoples house that steel cars and needed some people to come with us. None of you tuff guy internet ganstas would come out behind that computer.

Its real easy to be a tuff guy on the internet and say that you will fuck some people up. But I was there. Y don't all you tuff guys try going to some peoples house that you don't know in a bad part of town, not knowing what these people are capable of. And try to accuse some people of steeling your car. These fools don't have anything to loose. That takes some fucken nuts man. So all of you that don't know me that want to talk shit can kiss my ass.

i bet half these idiots would make an excuse to not help.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yes they were with the crew wild stangs, and yes they were hispanic

did a search on wild stangs and hayward,, check out the first two hits...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wild+stangs+hayward
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

I fail to see how knowing who took the car in the first place will keep it from happening again. While I agree with passing the information along, I wouldnt personally post it up. I think sending PM's to people I trust would get the word out quick enough. I also think that just knowing who took this one car isnt going to make Mustangs quit dissapering. My car was towed away from my driveway in Roseville and I doubt it made its way to oakland. I now treat my cars like someone is just waiting for a chance to take it so I protect it the best I can at all times. With the word out on these guys I'm sure the operation will pick up somewhere else too.... unless a little stret justice happens.... its hard to strip a car if your hand has been cut off! [patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WATCH OUT OR THEY WILL STEAL UR CAR...HAHAHAHAHAHA A BUNCH OF QUEERS...4 REAL
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=17343516&imageID=516437845

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=17343516&imageID=516437845

that links you to lots of other pics of one of the guys...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

he aint even a member of them. lemme guess you googled it didnt you
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are hilarious if you guys read in the search on google that was posted to the owner of the red mach it says inthe description

quote:
HEY IS THAT WILD STANGS MUSTANG . . . . WELL TALK TO YOU LATER ...
looks like someone left a comment that asked about wild stangs. and im pretty sure he is with demented.

funny how everyone jumps on the band wagon.

edit: found his intro on B.A.R.(look at his sig)

http://www.bayarearacing.org/viewtopic.php?t=886

[ October 20, 2006, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
E's 89COUPE
¯
Member # 6569

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E's 89COUPE  Ford pictures for E's 89COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DOES IT MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY, OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN ONE.

--------------------
SIDE JOBS PERFORMANCE & GENERAL MECHANIC 510-875-0502 EDDIE

2005 F150
89.LX COUPE
68.Cougar
89 civic HB

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by E's 89 COUPE:
DOES IT MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY, OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN ONE.

This came out of left field. If these guys are indeed Latino, then that would be a good description to narrow them down, would it not?

If the guys who stole the car were part of a club that wore neon shirts with MC hammer pants every single day of their life, then you can identify them by that description, but since that's not reasonable, identifying someone as white, black, latino, or asian is a good way to narrow down a pool of people.

Just like any police department radio call

"suspect is white male in his 30's with a beard... etc etc etc"

Get over it and don't be so quick to blow the whistle.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MICKEY79  Ford pictures for MICKEY79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"twins" empty out your PMs Ive got a special invitation for you.

--------------------
eewh weee

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com