Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys Please pm with your numbers. I will post pics of the car up today and a list of what we will need to put it back together. I have to go through all of my spare shit and see what I have. Thanks again everyone. [patriot]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about the car, I hope you can get it back together again. In all honesty I truly believe certain people on this website are responsible for alot of the cars that get stolen off this board......... [Frown]
gil442
¯
Member # 2945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gil442  Ford pictures for gil442    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am glad he got his car back, I would like to help Jory out with a little cash since I don't have any 5.0 parts

--------------------
OLDSMOBEAST!

Posts: 109 | From: san leandro | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have to agree with this theory about a thief on this site because i was a victim aswell this month to thieves ...and my shit was also towed...but then again i might be wrong...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2ToNE ToNe:
i have to agree with this theory about a thief on this site because i was a victim aswell this month to thieves ...and my shit was also towed...but then again i might be wrong...

which is why I dont say whats done to my car online,or hell even in person.my shit is under lock/key and a shotgun pointed at whoever would like to try!When I sell or buy parts half the time if I dont know someone I will meet them somehwere besides my house or shop.sucks to say but you cant trust NOONE anymore
Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
Originally posted by 2ToNE ToNe:

which is why I dont say whats done to my car online,or hell even in person.my shit is under lock/key and a shotgun pointed at whoever would like to try!When I sell or buy parts half the time if I dont know someone I will meet them somehwere besides my house or shop.sucks to say but you cant trust NOONE anymore
+1
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]When I sell or buy parts half the time if I dont know someone I will meet them somehwere besides my house or shop.sucks to say but you cant trust NOONE anymore [/QB][/QUOTE]

There are only 2 people on this board that know where I live. Hate to say it but I too wont meet at my house. Even if I've done business with someone before. When there is a wife and kid at home that shit aint worth it.

[ October 18, 2006, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
care to give details on the bust?
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep I know this sounds really hard to believe but we did. I had a really good lead from a friend of mine whose name I won't mention. Went to these fools house there were 4 mustangs parked in the driveway. We showed up pretty deep and they wern't home. Started poen hoods and wouldn't you know it there was the engine installed in a 86 coupe allready. Walked through the back fence and there was the complete exhaust system. We waited for them to come back when the pulled in the driveway my boy blocked their ttruck in and we told them that we just wanted our shit back. We wouldn't call the police if they just gave us our shit back. We had to play cool because the majority of the parts wern't there yet. Just the engine and exhaust system. Fuck I can go on and on about this because we were there all day. The owner of the car said he would go get all of our parts if we didn't call the police. So we sat there and waited while he had to make 3 trips to pick up all the parts. He had them scattered around the whole bay area. Bottom line is we found them and got everything back. And I mean everything engine, trans, interior, wheels rear end radiator beat, we got it all back.

I know who all the people involved are. I won't name names but if you wan't more info pm me and I'll fill you in. Lets just put it this way you have probably seen their cars at the street races before [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinc00gt  Ford pictures for zinc00gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its probably the shitheads who keep stealing cars from this forum. Should turn those pieces of shit in now that you have your parts back
Posts: 260 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

nice...glad all the stuff got back to the rightfull owner. [patriot]
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by zinc00gt:
its probably the shitheads who keep stealing cars from this forum. Should turn those pieces of shit in now that you have your parts back

I AGREE NOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR STUFF BACK THEY WILL JUST BE LOOKING FOR OUR CARS YOU NEED TO TURN THEM IN OR HANDLE COURT IN THE STREETS YEAH I WONT BRING ANY ONE TO MY HOUSE BUT PEOPLE IN MY CREW OTHER THAN THAT WE CAN MEET AT A SHOPPING CENTER FOR EVEYONES SAFETY THATS TO BAD YOU CANT HAVE A FIFTY AND SLEEP THAT SUCKS OH WELL FUCKING THIEVES [Mad]

[ October 18, 2006, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: svt306snake ]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or wendys right? [Big Grin]

Good work getting your shit back man, that is a clean ass 5.0 [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Well heres the thing when we found the engine in this guys car. If we would have called the cops the only thing they could have got them for was possetion of stolen property. Not even a big deal. Just a slap on the hand. And maybe not even that because there is no real way to id an engine like that. Like I had said this fool had to make 3 trips around the bay area to pick up all the parts. He had them stashed in 3 different garages. If he would have been arrested for possetion of stolen property we would have never seet the rest of the parts

Now if we found the car at his hous while they were striping it thats a different story.

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ur tellin me u didnt crack those piece of shits heads in after u got ur stuff back//??? [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
happy to hear you got your stuff back .. but what about all the other stolen parts those fuckers had, other people want they stuff back as well ... i had my bro. 50 stolen about over a year now and we still have not found it (MIA) WTF ..... [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Dude sometimes you have to be civilized even when you dealing with shady ass people like this. Trust me we were deep enough and yes that was our original intent to beat the fuck out of anyone that was in on it. Since we didn't deal with the cops you kind of have to go by the rules of the street. We did a favor for them by not calling the cops and they worked with us got our shit back. If we would of called the cops all we would have ended up with was a bunch of pissed off people going to jail and then they would have never gave up our shit. If we would have started a war there would have been hella people leaken blood all over that place and we would have been in jail for asault that the way it goes. [BS flag]

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Dude sometimes you have to be civilized even when you dealing with shady ass people like this. Trust me we were deep enough and yes that was our original intent to beat the fuck out of anyone that was in on it. Since we didn't deal with the cops you kind of have to go by the rules of the street. We did a favor for them by not calling the cops and they worked with us got our shit back. If we would of called the cops all we would have ended up with was a bunch of pissed off people going to jail and then they would have never gave up our shit. If we would have started a war there would have been hella people leaken blood all over that place and we would have been in jail for asault that the way it goes. [BS flag]

ya gotta do it mafia style,, ice pick to a fools kneecap, , u should of have at least chopped of his hands so he could of never robbed a car again. [BS flag]

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I'm torn on this one because I went thru the same exact thing with getting my boys shit back to we didn't call the cops and tha fuckers stole some more shit again u gotta scare the shit out of them or knock some teeth out and put them on a necklace for a trophy I think anyone that has anything stolen should roll on them , keep it in tha street fuck tha police they never do shit they have more power then we do and were always tha ones getting our own stuff back
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
92highway
¯
Member # 6542

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92highway  Ford pictures for 92highway    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
broke someones leg or somn and call that nigga pegleg. cut another ones fingers off so it looks like hes trowing up peace all the time. lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
!MUSCLE TOYZ!
92highway
64 Mustang (for sale)
93 svt Cobra (for sale)
96Mystic#1043(sold)
73Maverick(project)

Posts: 805 | From: Bay Area/ Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad you got all your shit back. what i wouldve done was once the last part was returned was call the police.haha

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
glad you got all your shit back. what i wouldve done was once the last part was returned was call the police.haha

ya , u could of gotten a confession out of the guy, then used it as evidence, as a recording

--------------------

Jdub
¯
Member # 2098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub  Ford pictures for Jdub    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you handled the situation pretty well - got the parts back without any violence. They were not busted by the cops, but they were certainly busted. Those guys will probably continue stealing, but at least they'll think twice before doing it now that some of us know who they are and where they live.

So did they tow your friend's car away? No alarm? If my car ever gets stolen, I'll PM you for the information on where to look first.

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just cant see letting some mf that stole from me get nothing in return maybe cause i'm old school but me and my boys would have left beat up bodies everywhere and taken stuff that wasnt mine they wont learn if you show up and get your stuff and leave not trying to be tough either but you cant steal my car and think you wont get the beat down for real now this guy has all his stuff and has to put it all back together fuck that they would be in the hospital on the real again not trying to be hard this is just so hard to swallow but glad you got your stuff back and all man sorry for what you must go through this is very upsetting [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
E's 89COUPE
¯
Member # 6569

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E's 89COUPE  Ford pictures for E's 89COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH TTT once again glad you got all your stuff back.

--------------------
SIDE JOBS PERFORMANCE & GENERAL MECHANIC 510-875-0502 EDDIE

2005 F150
89.LX COUPE
68.Cougar
89 civic HB

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com