Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
sydwayz50
¯
Member # 1874

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sydwayz50  Ford pictures for sydwayz50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i drive a tow truck and if they have a repo rig they can take it in about 30 seconds they dont even have to get out of the truck they have controls inside truck.lowjack is the way to go and an alarm that pages you that way you can shoot the bastard stealing your car.fucking hate thieves hope you find it in better condition than when mine got stolen.

[ October 11, 2006, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: sydwayz50 ]

sic ls1
¯
Member # 7036

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic ls1  Ford pictures for sic ls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that sucks i hope he gets his shit back and right when i found some shit he wanted for his car to

--------------------
1988 lx coupe. Exhaust,4:10's 13.6 @ 100mph
2001 ss camaro 11.55 @ 123 415/372

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aint that jorys car?i think i have a pic of it from the cafords show.i remember i met him when he first got that car like over a year ago.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
aint that jorys car?i think i have a pic of it from the cafords show.i remember i met him when he first got that car like over a year ago.

read above, already confirmed it was [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

just put a thread up on B.A.R.

http://www.bayarearacing.org/viewtopic.php?t=1539

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey this is ivan jory know who i am , i was gonna paint his car i just saw him like 3 weeks ago in union city at the runs with the stang i really like that coupe too i will keep my eyes out they stoled my dads 03 f350 first was hit up the town, hit up 62nd ave .
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW! [Mad] FUCK!

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i cant belive this shit, that thing was so clean

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM JUS CURIOUS WHY MODS HAVENT MADE THIS A STICKY YET???

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I was reading the description on the first post and was thinkin, hope this isn't the same coupe I saw at the Hayward Cafords show until I read through the 2nd page [Frown] Car was SOoo clean too, I remember looking at it for like 15mins straight..

-

-

I'll be keeping an eye out for the car or parts [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thas it i belive...it was a good clean car..dude is hella cool..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

he diddnt deserve that. he is a koo person

[ October 12, 2006, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Eddie ]

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

for privacy can you please delete his real name on this thread guys

--------------------

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it was pretty clean. To be honest with you that car just fell together. The wheels made that car. It had a cheap paint job on it. And a whole bumch of extra parts I hooked him up with. That car was just one of those 5.0 mustangs that just ran hella hard for no reason. Going back to the town today to do some searching. Thanks everyone for the love.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ur right...i say we lock and load 24/7 now...man that just sucks ass...what a heart ache...no mercy for these bitches...blast these fools...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
check the town ...thats where my car ended up a week ago..88th and olive is where they ditched mine

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My car turned up near the oakland stadium but was spotted in other areas of Oakland too...CHECK OAKLAND! [patriot]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COUPE ON DUBZ  Ford pictures for COUPE ON DUBZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you shoul drive from 105thto high st ( from san leandro st to mac arthur) and i bet you you find it, because thats what my cousin did and he found his on 62nd near san leandro st

--------------------
2HK
05 SILVERADO on 26s 4-SALE
02 Cobra Bolt Ons
"CISCO ITS DA NAME MONEY ITS DA GAME"

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just remember these fools are prolly packen and they are deep...trust me....but remember you gotta out smart those dumbass fools...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to roll thru [Big Grin]

I have a license for my 6 shooter [Wink]

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

I STILL THINK ITS BULLSHIT THAT EVERYONE ELSE CAR THAT GETS STOLEN IS MADE A STICKY? WHY AINT THIS ONE?..ANY WORD ON THA CAR? PLZ MOVE TO GENRAL TALK AND MAKE A IMPORTANT THREAD [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup 62nd is a hot spot
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by 2ToNE ToNe:
just remember these fools are prolly packen and they are deep...trust me....but remember you gotta out smart those dumbass fools...

hahahahahah, that was a scary day in the town. [Frown]
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah we went all through oakland on both sides of international. Didn't come up with much. I know a few people that live out there and they gave me some pretty good leads on where I should be looking. But you know every house looks the same. [Eek!] [Eek!] I'll paint you a picture.

3-4 broken shitty looking cars in the street. At least 1 car parked on the lawn, a driveway that goes back along the side of the house farther than the eve can see. With a busted up garage in the back that looks like a perfect place to part out a car. And 2-3 suspects standing on the porch looking at you like who the fuck is this white boy stopped in the street trying to look down my drive way??? [Big Grin]

And I anit scared they anit the only ones packing!!

[ October 14, 2006, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com