Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well fuck man they got another one. A real good friend of mine just called me and woke me up this morning. Some low life piece of shit stole his coupe last night from right out side his front door. But get this here is the real kicker. The car didn't even run. The fuel pump went out last week and the car was sitting until we had some time to put a fuel pump in it. So they must have trailered the car out of there. Everyone be ware this is starting to become some real bullshit. In the last year 4 of my friend cars have been stolen all from the bay area. This is fucken bullshit.

Lock and load boys [patriot]

1992 lx coupe bright red sitting on some 18x10 and 18x9 black bullit wheels with polished lips. Two tone black and grey racing seats, edelbrock performer intake, E 303 cam, hooker equal length shortie headers, custom x pipe, and boral straight through muflers, cold air intake, aluminum howe radiator with 16" electric fan, sub frame connectors that went through the floor pan, and 355 gears.

Here is a picture of the car on some 99gt wheels
 -

[ October 18, 2006, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was this the one that was at the good guys show a couple months back if so shit was clean, fuck thieves.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep thats the one

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yep thats the one

[ October 11, 2006, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats sucks

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

Reflectionz
¯
Member # 6826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflectionz  Ford pictures for Reflectionz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
these fuckers cant steal your car so there towing it now? wtf?!?!
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] WTF
Thank god mines covered in my driveway blocked by another car. This shit is getting outta control. Hope it comes up soon.

5.0JerM
¯
Member # 5149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0JerM  Ford pictures for 5.0JerM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone should keep an eye out in the same spot where that other doode go this hatch stripped in the town...that's some fucked up shit....makes me not even want to drive my car anymore [Frown]

--------------------
1987 Black Notchback (I'm back!)
1989 White Notchback (4cyl-V8 conversion) R.I.P
1990 Blue Notchback (orginal 5.0) Sold
1996 Saturn SL2 R.I.P

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yeah man fucken bullshit. This 20 year old kid that owns the car is like a brother to me. I fucken love that car. I feal like someone stole my shit.

Lets put a stop to this shit!!!!!!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks. The east bay is getting really bad. I live in fremont/union city and people ask me all the time why they have not seen my cars or even my jeeps. Well its because I don't even park them at my own house and I live in a good neighborhood too! I don't even feel its safe parking them in the garage. My expensive toys stay gated and secluded in Hillsborough. Really no car theives there!

They must be using a tow truck. Truck and trailer takes a while especially if the car doesn't run. With a tow truck that car can be taken away in less than 2 minutes.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW, why is this in the ford sale section? You should ask the mods to move it to the general section and sticky it.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yeah I know what section it is. I just figured there would be more people looking at it in here.

By the way were about in oakland was that hatch stripped?

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nah leave it in here, its jus as important, someone is making a living off stealing are cars and I'm pretty sure they are trailering them and I think they are the same lil group , but if u have a clean ass stang jus cough up tha money and put lo jack on it or somethin protect your investment cuz the cops sure aren't. [Mad]
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yeah I have heard about quite a few peoples stangs being found in oakland stripped all in the same area. If anyones car was found in oakland and know the general area where it was found please pm or call me with the location (510) 755-3212 Chris

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks [Mad] , i got lucky and found her in the middle of the street ... ill keep a look out in San Jo. [Mad] [patriot]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yet another stang bites the dust. a fox parked out in the open is begging to be taken. sux we have to be this paranoid about keeping our cars outside.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man thats all bad. i hope u get it back but you all know as well as i do the car is probably in pieces by now. im glad i sold my fox before it got stolen. all i can so is go SN-95. i rarely hear about thefts of these models

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
COUPE ON DUBZ
¯
Member # 5034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COUPE ON DUBZ  Ford pictures for COUPE ON DUBZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IF IS NOT IN OAKLAND ITS IN EPA.

--------------------
2HK
05 SILVERADO on 26s 4-SALE
02 Cobra Bolt Ons
"CISCO ITS DA NAME MONEY ITS DA GAME"

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everytime i wake up im always lookin out my window makin sure no damn thief steals my car. F*** thieves!!

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf..is that jorys car?..wtf..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check the heart of ghettofied Oakland...the home of stolen cars!

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Yep thats jory's car

Yeah we did a drive by through oakland today. We didn't see anything. I have an idea of the area where it is. There will be some sorry fucken people if we find that car at someones house.

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

E's 89COUPE
¯
Member # 6569

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E's 89COUPE  Ford pictures for E's 89COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WE SHOULD BE A LITTLE MORE DISGREET ABOUT OUR CARS AND THE CITY WE LIVE IN. BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEY CHECK OUT THIS SITE AND NOW AND THEN THEY COME ACROSS ONE OF OUR CARS AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MODS THEY HAVE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.ALSO BE CAREFUL OF THE INFO YOU GIVE SOME PEOPLE AT THE SHOWS.THESE LITTLE ASSHOLES ARE SHOPING AROUND AND THEN MAKING A PURCHASE ON OUR EXPENCE. SORRY 4 THE LOSS AND GOOD LUCK ON GETTING IT BACK.WILL KEEP A LOOKOUT TRY CHECKING THE BACK STREETS IN OAKTOWN LIKE 105TH END TO END AND ALL ALONG SAN LEANDRO BLVD?????????????

--------------------
SIDE JOBS PERFORMANCE & GENERAL MECHANIC 510-875-0502 EDDIE

2005 F150
89.LX COUPE
68.Cougar
89 civic HB

poser
Member # 856

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poser  Ford pictures for poser    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess that's why I don't see too many fifties around any more. They are all ripped off. If they want it badly enough, they will take it, no matter where it is parked. Personally, I have a special insurance policy that will cash me out $20k if my car goes AWOL. Another smart move is a Lojack. I know of one guy whose notch was stolen, and 4 guys got busted while they were stripping it thanks to Lojack.
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks to hear about the car man. just think though, if someone has a truck and jack on the end, it's almost too easy to take the car. think of all the repo guys. they can haul cars away in less than 5 minutes. Can we buy boots for our own cars?

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com