Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
E's 89COUPE
¯
Member # 6569

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for E's 89COUPE  Ford pictures for E's 89COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should burn these fuckers and post up a pic of there house and address so we know where to start looking.Good luck with everything TTT.

--------------------
SIDE JOBS PERFORMANCE & GENERAL MECHANIC 510-875-0502 EDDIE

2005 F150
89.LX COUPE
68.Cougar
89 civic HB

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
i just cant see letting some mf that stole from me get nothing in return maybe cause i'm old school but me and my boys would have left beat up bodies everywhere and taken stuff that wasnt mine they wont learn if you show up and get your stuff and leave not trying to be tough either but you cant steal my car and think you wont get the beat down for real now this guy has all his stuff and has to put it all back together fuck that they would be in the hospital on the real again not trying to be hard this is just so hard to swallow but glad you got your stuff back and all man sorry for what you must go through this is very upsetting [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

You feel me bit T like put that loiusville slugger back to work or something dam
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah those punk ass mother fuckers didnt want none. All-tho we should of givin it to them ass holes any way. I cant wait till we see them fags at the street races or any show. I'm Happy Jory got all his shit back. I looked for that car every where , I kneew his parts would come up some where. Fuck those Haters we'll bring his car back even better this time.

By the way chris this is Alex.

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my last 2 cents is nothing happen to them so they are still ready to take another members car and we might have been able to stop this group thats all this gets me real upset and its not my car but a fellow stangers from the website is close enough [Mad]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
unregistered

Ford Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i just cant see letting some mf that stole from me get nothing in return maybe cause i'm old school but me and my boys would have left beat up bodies everywhere and taken stuff that wasnt mine they wont learn if you show up and get your stuff and leave not trying to be tough either but you cant steal my car and think you wont get the beat down for real now this guy has all his stuff and has to put it all back together fuck that they would be in the hospital on the real again not trying to be hard this is just so hard to swallow but glad you got your stuff back and all man sorry for what you must go through this is very upsetting [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

EXACTLY! FUCK THOSE FAGGOT ASS THIEVES [Mad]
:
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post what cars they had or something so we know what to look for if someone is lurking in our neiborhoods.

[ October 18, 2006, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: sicWIDit ]

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just keep in mind, a car is not worth going to jail over (at least for me). id rather let the authorities take care of that stuff like that should be doing.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah thanks for the back up alex. Got the parts back were gona put the car back together in record time too.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

MICKEY79
¯
Member # 7124

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MICKEY79  Ford pictures for MICKEY79  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this has been said enough but, NO WAY would I have let those guys go. After all the efforts put into finding it and then having to rebuild it. No F@#&*%# WAY! Damn and you didnt even call them out on the internet so everyone would know who they are. Smells like a good camp fire story. [BS flag]

--------------------
eewh weee

5.0JerM
¯
Member # 5149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0JerM  Ford pictures for 5.0JerM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that...put those niggahs on blast and post their names and address on here....yeah you handled the situation really well, but I wouldn't have left that place without someone leakin or cars getting stomped out.....maybe that's me because I'm a hot head, especially when someone steals something from me that I've worked so hard for.....you should just post where this person stays so karma will get em!! Any connection with that doode that got his hatch stolen from fremont a week or two before this incident???

--------------------
1987 Black Notchback (I'm back!)
1989 White Notchback (4cyl-V8 conversion) R.I.P
1990 Blue Notchback (orginal 5.0) Sold
1996 Saturn SL2 R.I.P

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Yeah thanks for the back up alex. Got the parts back were gona put the car back together in record time too.

On 2nd thought i wouldve requested for something in return for all the effort you guys had to put forth in finding the car and the amount of work it will take to restore that car.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
ur tellin me u didnt crack those piece of shits heads in after u got ur stuff back//??? [BS flag]

Exactly! I woulda whooped their ass at the very least! They stole your car stripped it, made you pay for storage and utterly violated you and you just asked for your stuff back and your good?
I can't believe this! I am glad you got your stuff back but damn! Where you scared of them or something? I still bet it was someone that posts on this board.

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

were the guys initials S. R?
IF so.. then he's probably got some of my parts.. mind pm me please?

--------------------
=(

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:

ya gotta do it mafia style,, ice pick to a fools kneecap, , u should of have at least chopped of his hands so he could of never robbed a car again. [BS flag]
DAMN the pick, u wanna do it mafia style, i got family ties, and i work for the nations largest conrete company.... lets do some sh*t!!!
[Razz]

[ October 18, 2006, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: bottled02GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

bookoo
¯
Member # 6304

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for bookoo  Ford pictures for bookoo  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont really agree on not doing anything to them but im glad you got your $#!T back. but atleast for everbody else that might have some stuff (or cars) missing, you should have snuck some pics of the rest of the stuff they had with a picture phone and posted them on the site to see if anybody recognizes any of the parts. also took pics of their house, cars, FACES, and what area they live in because thats BULLSHIT too loose somthing that you have spent many and many hours experimenting, building, and waiting just to have some frickin tweaker who will never have sumthin nice take it cause they are jealous.______yeah whatever.....

[ October 18, 2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: bookoo ]

--------------------
50Reasons:member
prev name "hoppin50"
"Yeah whatever"

92 notch 89 & 93 vert
03 explorer 95 silverado
95 cbr 900 RR (2) 63 cadi's
93 blazer

Posts: 131 | From: sac town/n. highlands | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you should tell us who's the people in this site that is involved so we dont deal with them and risk our cars getting stolen this is [BS flag]

[ October 18, 2006, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: 50-charge ]

Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bookoo:
i dont really agree on not doing anything to them but im glad you got your $#!T back. but atleast for everbody else that might have some stuff (or cars) missing, you should have snuck some pics of the rest of the stuff they had with a picture phone and posted them on the site to see if anybody recognizes any of the parts. also took pics of their house, cars, FACES, and what area they live in because thats BULLSHIT too loose somthing that you have spent many and many hours experimenting, building, and waiting just to have some frickin tweaker who will never have sumthin nice take it cause they are jealous.______yeah whatever.....

what he said lets see some pics and names.
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you got the stuff back but you really need to post all the info about the people who stole it, especially if they are on this board. I have never had my mustang stolen but I do know there has been many 50s stolen in the Bay.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50-charge:
you should tell us who's the people in this site that is involved so we dont deal with them and risk our cars getting stolen this is [BS flag]

EXACTLY!!!

Why do you guys feel that this needs to be kept a secret ? I don't understand can u explain it for me.

And I would go to jail for my car and that's if u would even go u could probably get away with beatin there ass somehow cuz I know tha fuckin cops don't do shit I have never heard of anyone say the cops recovered there sh!t it was always our own investigation work that got us and or other peoples sh!t back so why don't u want other peoples sh!t to get returned ?

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and this still has yet to be s sticky.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
my last 2 cents is nothing happen to them so they are still ready to take another members car and we might have been able to stop this group thats all this gets me real upset and its not my car but a fellow stangers from the website is close enough [Mad]

x2.... Still can't believe you didn't get the authorities involved, something is not right here [Confused]
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with everyone else..this shit shouldn't b kept a secret..I'm sure me and about 15-20 board members who have recently got there car stolen would like to kno also, because how do you know its not just these same few guys stealin all of our cars?..seriously these fucks should definitely be put on blast as harsh as possible or else they're just going to continue steal our foxbodies and obviously just not store the parts at the same house you found your shit at..shit LMK if you saw my white powdercoated cobras and some stereo shit cause mine still MIA...seriously its literally been talked about near 50x already about how what were gona if we catch these guys, or how we should try to get them etc, and now we have everything we been waitin for and the oppurtunity is just going to go right past us..sorry but I'm just fustrated because it jus doesn't make sense..
Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JBeezy53:
I'm glad you got the stuff back but you really need to post all the info about the people who stole it, especially if they are on this board. I have never had my mustang stolen but I do know there has been many 50s stolen in the Bay.

[worship] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seriously. If these are people that are delt with everyday by people from this forum. WE all deserve a right to know who is shady. Yes, you got your stuff back great, but once they know they are being watched by everyone from here, I think they will stop boosting stang around here.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
I agree with everyone else..this shit shouldn't b kept a secret..I'm sure me and about 15-20 board members who have recently got there car stolen would like to kno also, because how do you know its not just these same few guys stealin all of our cars?..seriously these fucks should definitely be put on blast as harsh as possible or else they're just going to continue steal our foxbodies and obviously just not store the parts at the same house you found your shit at..shit LMK if you saw my white powdercoated cobras and some stereo shit cause mine still MIA...seriously its literally been talked about near 50x already about how what were gona if we catch these guys, or how we should try to get them etc, and now we have everything we been waitin for and the oppurtunity is just going to go right past us..sorry but I'm just fustrated because it jus doesn't make sense..

AGREED!!! seriously bro, i'm glad you got all of your shit back and for the most part glad everything got dealt with in a good manner, but shit this site has a rite to know who these fucks are!!! like J241, put these people on blast!!

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com