Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday (Page 6)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Busted those fuckers and got all the parts back yesterday
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job on the detective work! Now imagine Your car is still missing and someone on the site has some key info that they won't share with everyone? I am sure You would want Your fellow board member to pony up the info. These clown's need to start sweating this and realize there is going to be a price to be paid if they are exposed [Wink] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys just dont understand because you wren't the ones in the situation. Jory isn't like that he's a good person and this didn't deserve to happen to him so he just wanted his parts so he could put his car back together he has lots of money and time in his car and he knows how much he loves his car so all he wanted to do was get back behind the wheel of his car. I would have also preffered getting all my stuff back than giving some dumb mother fucker a broken face. Who even said dude was home free i'm sure not done with him just because Jory is that close of a friend to me. I'm not letting it go that easy he got all his parts back now it's time for me to get a hold of dude.

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

5OHS5OH
¯
Member # 4665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5OHS5OH  Ford pictures for 5OHS5OH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad you got your pieces back. Think of how it felt when you found out your shit was gone. Now, think of all of the heartache and pain that people go through every couple of weeks when people post up that their car is gone. These are not cars to these people, these are hours and days abd dollars invested in something that you build yourself (or have built). Why should you help protect these people ? The guy was only sorry and getting your parts back because he got caught.

--------------------
89 Convertable GT
BBK Headers, cai

Posts: 1044 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5OHS5OH:
I'm glad you got your pieces back. Think of how it felt when you found out your shit was gone. Now, think of all of the heartache and pain that people go through every couple of weeks when people post up that their car is gone. These are not cars to these people, these are hours and days abd dollars invested in something that you build yourself (or have built). Why should you help protect these people ? The guy was only sorry and getting your parts back because he got caught.

[patriot]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87coupe510:
you guys just dont understand because you wren't the ones in the situation. Jory isn't like that he's a good person and this didn't deserve to happen to him

NOBODY HERE deserves to have there car stolen. But it has happened to way too many here. People should know who not to trust. Understand it from everyone elses side.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
and this still has yet to be s sticky.

aint the fuckin truth..i said that from day 1..but hey if mods want to sell something oh watch out its a sticky...but someones car is stolen they dnt do a damn thing bout it..goes to show wit tha power and how they use it...i got some parts for sale can i make it a sticky? [BS flag]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK this is what should happen, the next time a car is stolen off this site you immediately tell that person where these guys live and then you guys should stake out their house and follow them around the bay until you find the car

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510 Ryder:
quote:

+1
i like that idea too

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe they did fuck them up and just aren't tryin to tell the world. that'd be stupid to put themselves on blast like that. imo

if you really wanna know who it was, just goto the street races and look for the dude with the lumped up dome. or just hang around and i bet you'll figure it out. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not a regular poster on this board but I normally come on here to read a lot of the stuff posted and to look for deals. All I can say is [BS flag] Someone needs to post some names or at least notify all the people who have had a car stolen or broken into. They deserve the right to know. Heck, anybody purchasing parts has a right to know. I know I've meet some shady characters while purchasing parts off of here and craigslist and most have asked where I live or what I own. As long as these people are being protected, I'll never show what I have because nobody can be trusted. Good luck to those who have lost something. Hopefully someone can step-up for you as well.
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
maybe this is not a sticky because it was posted in FOR SALE?
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for real though you need to say who they were, especially if they had that many cars,and parts just sitting around. like you said yourself he had to drive 3 trips around the bay to just get your shit back. how many trips would they need to get everyone else shit too. my best friend got shit stolen from his 5.0 and it sucks. let everyone know who these fools are. you would want to know if your boys shit was still gone and someone said they had info.
BOTTLED.LX
¯
Member # 3267

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTTLED.LX  Ford pictures for BOTTLED.LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:

[patriot]
[patriot] glad you got everything back [patriot]

--------------------
SOUTHBAYSTANGS
95 STANG GTS AFR'D,CAM'D,INTAKE ON JACK STANDS
99 RANGE ROVER 22'S SPINNERS
64 IMPALA W/WET KANDY PAINT
80 CADILLAC COUPE DEVILLE

Posts: 1281 | From: E. SAN JOSE.CA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
for real though you need to say who they were, especially if they had that many cars,and parts just sitting around. like you said yourself he had to drive 3 trips around the bay to just get your shit back. how many trips would they need to get everyone else shit too. my best friend got shit stolen from his 5.0 and it sucks. let everyone know who these fools are. you would want to know if your boys shit was still gone and someone said they had info.

[worship] names and pics already,, fuck the BULLSHIT [Mad]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics

[ October 19, 2006, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Jdub
¯
Member # 2098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub  Ford pictures for Jdub    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe topnotch is a man of his words when he told those MFers that he wouldn't call the cops. If he disclosed their names here, it would be the same as him calling the cops.

On the other hand, didn't topnotch say to PM him for details?

I'm sure many guys on this board are eager to find out who the thieves are, and are frustrated at topnotch for not disclosing, but trust me, their identities will be known. Just give it some time. Gee, where are those guys that usually show up for the races, but are now keeping a low profile? What were their names again? Oh snap!

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I really honestly don't know these peoples names. They told us a few names but I already figured out they were fake names. I don't have any pictures of them. I just know them all by face. One thing is fore sure they are on this site, but I don't know there screen names. This is no bullshit. So be carful who you deal with. I'm not scared of these muther fuckers. I have already recieved a threat from one of the guys that said that I was talking shit about him on the internet and that he knows where my shop is.

And for all of you out there, and you know who you are that are pissed off at me for exposing your car theft opperation. Just to be perfectly clear who this is. I'm the loud mouth white boy that was fucken pissed of talking shit to all of you that day. So now that you know who I am. Who are all of you?????????????????

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the last time I will speak of anything about this car theft on this board. People that know me shoot me a pm or call me. I wil only return pm's or talk to people that I know.

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
This is the last time I will speak of anything about this car theft on this board. People that know me shoot me a pm or call me. I wil only return pm's or talk to people that I know.

I DONT THINK I KNOW YOU BUT WANT TO KNOW SO I DONT DEAL WITH THESE FOLKS AND BUY HOT PARTS SINCE I TAKE MY CAR EVERYWHERE BUT I UNDERSTAND YOU DONT WANT TO TALK THATS COOL BUT FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT REMEMBER WHEN I WENT THROUGH IT WILL PAUL FROM MUSTANGS OF ELK GROVE I GOT THE INFO TO ALL AND HELPED ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU NEED ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER FOR SOMETHING THEY MAY TURN THE OTHER WAY WITH THIS INCIDENT I PROMISE NOT TO POST ON THIS THREAD [patriot]

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was going to stay out of this and not make a comment but oh well. If they are on this board they need to be exposed. They are just going to keep stealing. T, is right. When he had his problem he posted up as he found out info. he even gave the location of the new shop and where to find peoples cars. I sure do not want to deal with any of these guys. There info should be posted here, all local boards and craigslist.

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Dag302:
I was going to stay out of this and not make a comment but oh well. If they are on this board they need to be exposed. They are just going to keep stealing. T, is right. When he had his problem he posted up as he found out info. he even gave the location of the new shop and where to find peoples cars. I sure do not want to deal with any of these guys. There info should be posted here, all local boards and craigslist.

I'm with David 100%.

I think it's FUCKED that you didn't turn them in or post their information here for us all. Jersey's car along with MANY other cars were stolen/stripped etc. Just think if you hadn't found out who did this and the next person found their car/parts and didn't end it like you can now.

Like David, I read this and wasn't going to comment because I was shocked when I read other responses of people saying you handled it correctly.

In the end my suggestions are nothing but my own .02

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you cant say names or have any pics, why dont you describe some of there rides, this way we can figure it out or not for ourselves. a lot of people know people by there cars and if not and we roll up to do a deal and see one of them we can bounce.
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Yeah man fucken bullshit. This 20 year old kid that owns the car is like a brother to me. I fucken love that car. I feal like someone stole my shit.

Lets put a stop to this shit!!!!!!

How is this going to come to a stop without letting people know who's doing this???

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com