Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 18)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yah so we are gonna be meeting up @ 10:30 @ the sams club in yuba city.....900 N Walton Ave
Yuba City, CA 95993.........thats the address...

Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ima be out there

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone wanted to hang out and chill tonight.. Nothing special just meet up at Sunsplash around 9:30-10pm shoot the shit and hang maybe get into something afterwards. If it sounds like a plan give me a call or a text. 916-367-8845. I know there's quite a few peeps heading of the acouple cruise's but let me know. Thanks.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nobody?? Nadda??? Its a cold world

--------------------

GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im down to chill at the spot tonight aslong as i dont get pulled over again

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im down.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well lets set this shit up if you got numbers call people ... try to get asmany people as possible i dont really have anything better to do

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill come if its still on.Although every car i saw last night was getting pulled over.Aint there somewhere less hot?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont think sunsplash is a good spot anymore. We need to find a new spot thats less out in the open. The cops are startin to crack down alot.

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
I dont think sunsplash is a good spot anymore. We need to find a new spot thats less out in the open. The cops are startin to crack down alot.

Thats what im sayin'.Whys the spots we all go have to be right in the middle of everything?We should be in the cuts somewhere.At least we could hang and not get f'd with.Whats everyone scared of the dark or somethin?

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:

Thats what im sayin'.Whys the spots we all go have to be right in the middle of everything?We should be in the cuts somewhere.At least we could hang and not get f'd with.Whats everyone scared of the dark or somethin?
You obviously don't know me nor the guys who come out to these meets if you think were scared of the dark. I got footage that would make you see why when we chill were the one's feared on the road.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say we head out towards stockton. Lots of 3 and 4 lane roads and open space. Seein as how we tried roseville and yuba city. Thing is that we need 2 find a couple spots and alternate between them. This way cops won't expect us to be there. We also gota do what were gona do and be out. The longer we stay in an area the more cops will be put on notice.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Agreed... I say this weekend before the BBQ Me you, Dustin, Mike and josh need to just go for a drive a scout. Hop in one car and all pitch in on gas. Also it needs to be kept on the D.L. Not everyone should know if you know what I mean guys [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
Agreed... I say this weekend before the BBQ Me you, Dustin, Mike and josh need to just go for a drive a scout. Hop in one car and all pitch in on gas. Also it needs to be kept on the D.L. Not everyone should know if you know what I mean guys [Whoo Whooooo!]

NOT IT!!! And I call shotgun. I say we squeeze 5 into the maro and let mike hang out the T-Tops [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

He can fit in the trunk with his skinny ass.

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahaha real funny u fuckers!.... but yes i do agree upon going and looking for a spot to race at... i can borrow my dads taurus... a very inconspicuous vehice for us to roll in...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
quote:
quote:

You obviously don't know me nor the guys who come out to these meets if you think were scared of the dark. I got footage that would make you see why when we chill were the one's feared on the road.
I obviously dont,cause everytime i show up no ones there.
And i just love dark,narrow 2 lane roads,thats where i learned.
So when and where?

[ June 19, 2007, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:

So PM is the word of the day im guessing.
50Deep knows me,let me know when.Ill come. [patriot]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:

I got u. And don't mind mr. pajkos he just likes talkn shit. U get used 2 it after a while. But we gon post summn up.

Suggestions for places 2 go are welcome tho fellas

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Plz there's talking shit and there's being real. Im one of the most realist dudes anyone will ever meet. You show up to these meets when no one's there but you def haven't shown up with we are there. Cuz if you did you would see were usually about 20-30 cars deep. There's too many people who on this site who likes to run there mouths. Those are the one's who will not know when or where of the spot that we find. It might be 5 miles away or it might be 30 miles away. Point being is that law enforcement is cracking down and any spot we find must be kept on the hush and not spread over every forum in sacramento. Thats what it is. If Terrence brought someone he said he could trust im good with it. Doesn't mean im going to trust them. That's just basic rule of thumb...

--------------------

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Plz there's talking shit and there's being real. Im one of the most realist dudes anyone will ever meet. You show up to these meets when no one's there but you def haven't shown up with we are there. Cuz if you did you would see were usually about 20-30 cars deep. There's too many people who on this site who likes to run there mouths. Those are the one's who will not know when or where of the spot that we find. It might be 5 miles away or it might be 30 miles away. Point being is that law enforcement is cracking down and any spot we find must be kept on the hush and not spread over every forum in sacramento. Thats what it is. If Terrence brought someone he said he could trust im good with it. Doesn't mean im going to trust them. That's just basic rule of thumb...

Im not talking shit,relax guys.And yeah im for real.Im tired of sitting in a parking lot full of teenagers in theyre moms cars.Im sure you are too.Please,hit me up next time you all are getting together.Im down.
And my job depends on a decent driving record so you know im avoiding the LAW!I feel ya on that one.
And whats up Terrance,hows that Cobra runnin?

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
quote:

Im not talking shit,relax guys.And yeah im for real.Im tired of sitting in a parking lot full of teenagers in theyre moms cars.Im sure you are too.Please,hit me up next time you all are getting together.Im down.
And my job depends on a decent driving record so you know im avoiding the LAW!I feel ya on that one.

Man the cobras runnin koo. I got 2 lil kinks 2 work out and after that she's a champ. Plus I got some peoples feelings 2 hurt once I install these gears. Including you. Haha. But chea man I gota race that bird again b4 u sell it.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

ive been on the road with this guy a few times.ill shoot him a pm when we get it figured out.
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
quote:

Man the cobras runnin koo. I got 2 lil kinks 2 work out and after that she's a champ. Plus I got some peoples feelings 2 hurt once I install these gears. Including you. Haha. But chea man I gota race that bird again b4 u sell it.
Longtubes are going in next weekend... So will the Yankk SS4000 stall and some 4.11s within the month!!! With a Tune and full bolt on's!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Hey guys i've gotten some email from people looking to hang out this saturday. Was wondering if anyone is down to meet up at the sunsplash around the usual 10pm time mark and chill go for a cruise downtown like EPIK suggested. Anyone down for a GTG??

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com