Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 9)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet.just talked my boss into bringing out his truck tonight.i just finished pulley,tune,intake,etc
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok im going to get some petrol and ill be there
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

who got pulled over tonight
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not me

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't make it out. Was it crak'n tonight? Sounds like someone didn't have fun or luck w/ the cops?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I finally took the Mystic out tonight. Lot of nice cars showed up and it was fun rolling out to natomas..... next time your not going to be so lucky Scott [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I finally took the Mystic out tonight. Lot of nice cars showed up and it was fun rolling out to natomas..... next time your not going to be so lucky Scott [Big Grin]

Whens david going to bring his ride out??? How is the GT comming along? [burnout]

[ February 24, 2007, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one got pulled over. Also it was fun. Nice cars showed up and we will defiantly do it again when the weather permits.

--------------------

Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was cool meeting up at sunsplash and meeting new people. Nice cars to everyone that was out there. I was kinda upset that everyone had to bounch when they were at sunrise when cops showed up, i was at the gas station and i couldnt catch up to everyone so i went home. But maybe next time the Mach can have some fun.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:

tax return.......hmmm.....maybe ill have to level the playing field....damnit jeff why are you gonna make me spend money?? lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

quote:
Originally posted by Mach103:
It was cool meeting up at sunsplash and meeting new people. Nice cars to everyone that was out there. I was kinda upset that everyone had to bounch when they were at sunrise when cops showed up, i was at the gas station and i couldnt catch up to everyone so i went home. But maybe next time the Mach can have some fun.

you were the one with the nice rear wheels with dr's.i wanted to play with you so bad
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that was me. Well maybe when you guys meet up again ill be there, the Mach wanted to have fun also.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95VERT306 '8850GT':
tax return.......hmmm.....maybe ill have to level the playing field....damnit jeff why are you gonna make me spend money?? lol [Big Grin]

I dont know if I'm up for dumping money into the Cobra right now but we were close.... at least on the freeway. I'll have the GT done and tuned here soon and then well see whats up [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Whens david going to bring his ride out??? How is the GT comming along? [burnout]

Once its tuned its coming out. On the GT I have the old engine pulled down and starting to get everything ready to go on the new block.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
sikstang916
¯
Member # 6704

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sikstang916  Ford pictures for sikstang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn i missed another turnout, allow me to kick myself..

--------------------
1996 Red Gt
Slp Loudmouth Catback
K&N FIPK Cold Air Intake
UPR Off Road X-Pipe

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man I missed it 2. I was out chasin females. But that will guve me time 2 get some tires so I can race jess from a dig

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

race me from a dig man you wont even race me from a roll. Everytime I get close you take off. Its 3 honks!!!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah man ur just too slow off the jump [Big Grin] . plus i tend to have happy feet. so me and you fina do it pinks style. skinny bald man droppin his hands and all

[ February 25, 2007, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

well im defiantly laying low for awhile. shit it getting way to outta hand.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

What u talkn bout willis? I missed the last 2 meet ups so you gotta tell me what happened. PM me if you dont wanna put it out on the boards

--------------------

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
well im defiantly laying low for awhile. shit it getting way to outta hand.

Huh?? ...... [Confused]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

If theres going to be any meets im rolling with someone im not driving my car for alittle while

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Who's going. I want to see some of these cars out there. Let's do it on the black top the right way people. Once again. Who's going?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

what day is the 3rd.saturday
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Yup good ol saturday

--------------------

YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the cruise is going to be better.

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

Page: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com