Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
TwoTone91GT
¯
Member # 7254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoTone91GT  Ford pictures for TwoTone91GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shake and bake?
Posts: 469 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude you guys telling me you never seen Talladega nights with will ferrel. If you have then you should know what the hell shake and bake means. Also Charles you better roll out in the GT. Just cuz you aint got the cobra doesn't mean you can't roll with the rest of us GT owners. I mean I guess If I HAD a cobra I would want to be seen in a GT niether haha just playin
Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9:30 at night?

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah but we will be there for a while before we roll out
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
P.B.R .stangs
¯
Member # 6544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P.B.R .stangs  Ford pictures for P.B.R .stangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what up fire pipes, might be rockin the 86 on sat.

--------------------
86 gt (parted out)
90 lincoln mark 7 (sold)
99 cobra (sold)
89 5.0 lx hatch (sold)

Posts: 167 | From: fair oaks/sacramento | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bring the cobra unless you want to split up with everyone.if youre gonna roll a fox roll gramps
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone going out there from the eastbay?

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See you guys out there tomorrow. Member park on the side where SunSplash is. That parking lot is huge and close to the street where everyone can see you.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and my boy will be there

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man it was fun tonight just two bad parts the girl ended up in the ditch and the two cars that caught up by the po's. However that being said it was a great time and I enjoyed meeting everyone!
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So did everyone have fun lol

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

that was definitely good shit.the end of the night got a little hairy though
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who was the dude in the white lx?that car seemed way fast!

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
YEFF
¯
Member # 4857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for YEFF  Ford pictures for YEFF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha yeah i was one of the guys who got pulled over! he let us go. the cop was hella kool about shit. i got lucky on that one. it was a fun night and hope to see you guys soon.

--------------------
RIP - 2000 Saleen Mustang GT - Custom Estate Green

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOD DAMNIT 64VALVES SHIT IS HOT....i could not pull you for the life of me...all the way to 120...SHIT! why you tryin to make me spend more money?? haha....had fun guys!! [patriot]

[ January 07, 2007, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: 8850GT ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Yeah dude to bad most of the other guys the cobra's and vette's did stick around. That would have been cool to see a few of them run acouple. Me and my buddy are going to do some scouting around for spots to "chill" Scott you better have gotten laid with that freak in ya car bro!

--------------------

04mustanggtkibby
¯
Member # 4202

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04mustanggtkibby  Ford pictures for 04mustanggtkibby    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that was fun cant wait to do it agian...I didnt like getting lost with about 5 other cars runnin like 20 red lights to make it to hooters

--------------------
-Ford For Life-

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Next time we will stay on the freeway and go furthur down 80. Probably more like to davis then when we strike it back up we'll come back up 50. Davis has alot of hot ass girls out there on saturday nights.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

yeah next time i wont be doin any smashin on the freeway ill have to wait till we find a sweet spot and do some drags.ill have my 4.30's in.
TwoTone91GT
¯
Member # 7254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwoTone91GT  Ford pictures for TwoTone91GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had funs guys but me and my bro had to leave early to see some family. but it was worth the time to see some new people and see some sick cars thanks yall
Posts: 469 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i know that someone was videotapin and takin pictures of me and 64 valves in front of strikes. would it be posibble to see those, thanks Nick
Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

yeah me too.post it on streetfire or email please
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya I have some pictures and videos of the drags not the best quality but will do. Can not get over how much fun that was last night, I really don't want to wait for the next one! Where did everyone go after the cop pulled the two cars over? I wanted to see Jessie race.

[ January 08, 2007, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: tRiCkYDiK ]

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I was video taping. It was my camera I will let you guys know soon as i get it up on street fire

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ January 08, 2007, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: tRiCkYDiK ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com