Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 23)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
the funnest part of the night was when we left my shop [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

Yup! Then you and Dustin went by me on the freeway going like 140! [Eek!]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my coworker who videotaped everything that night was watching the speedo and said we let out at 153
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice most def need to get that video up.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking about setting anothor one up on Sept 8th. What does everyone think about that. I got alot of email from people wanting to get anothor started asap. Can only do it on the 8th cuz I have a wedding and other shit to goto. Plus I think 3 weeks would give everyone ample time to request the night off. Sound good?

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie P:
I was thinking about setting anothor one up on Sept 8th. What does everyone think about that. I got alot of email from people wanting to get anothor started asap. Can only do it on the 8th cuz I have a wedding and other shit to goto. Plus I think 3 weeks would give everyone ample time to request the night off. Sound good?

Damn, I will actually be at a wedding myself on the 8th. Maybe the 1st?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:

Jessie...make it the 15th..

and make a separate thread....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Yeah. Im busy on the 8th too...We should try the 1st???

dunno how fast me & Josh were goin on that last run, but I do remember looking down & seeing like 145...The Mach definately put up a good fight on that one, but he did pull about half a car or so on me...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

15th will be better. I will be out of town that whole week Matt. I'm going to scout out a better route from Hooters to the Arden area. If anyone has any suggestions please make it known through a PM please so we don't flood the thread.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
15th will be better. I will be out of town that whole week Matt. I'm going to scout out a better route from Hooters to the Arden area. If anyone has any suggestions please make it known through a PM please so we don't flood the thread.

I thought J st was cool, as long as we get back on business 80 east & then exit exposition or Arden instead of the long way up Fair Oaks by Sac st..

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Sounds good Dustin. A small group of us should travel that way one night to see how it goes. Might need to find a lot with alittle more room. Something off Expo way perhaps.

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

I thought J st was cool, as long as we get back on business 80 east & then exit exposition or Arden instead of the long way up Fair Oaks by Sac st..
Yeah the 15th would be good. I liked the Jst run, it was cool. Hey Dustin we should check different routes from Jst and find a cool lot to post up at here in the Arden area. I know theres a Home Depot like 2 minutes from where we were at Jamba Juice on Howe.

[ August 20, 2007, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: streakmatt ]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was this meet tonight? Its kind of strange because I saw 9cobra8's car at Sunnyvale tonight and he and his friend asked me for a race against my supra! I posted up in the street racing section because they asked me for a highway roll.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:

Yeah the 15th would be good. I liked the Jst run, it was cool. Hey Dustin we should check different routes from Jst and find a cool lot to post up at here in the Arden area. I know theres a Home Depot like 2 minutes from where we were at Jamba Juice on Howe.
Yeah, lets check on that sometime this week....

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

yeah the J that right aid parking lot was pretty cool too however. Maybe we can all park there for a few to allow everyone to group up then head out the either the Jamba Juice lot or even the Circuit city lot right next to audio express.

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You do not want to post up at the home depot. I used to work there and there are always cops driving by. They would break it up for sure.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Was this meet tonight? Its kind of strange because I saw 9cobra8's car at Sunnyvale tonight and he and his friend asked me for a race against my supra! I posted up in the street racing section because they asked me for a highway roll.

No this was Saturday night.

Hey Aaron didn't you work at the Home Depot on Howe and Folsom? The Home Depot parking lot i'm talking about is on Howe and Cottage, it used to be K-Mart.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I was a Dept. Manager for the Howe and folsom Store. Also was one in the New one in where the old Kmart was too.

--------------------

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
I was a Dept. Manager for the Howe and folsom Store. Also was one in the New one in where the old Kmart was too.

Oh ok, you know exactly where i'm talking about. Its a big ass parking lot.

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hey Aaron didn't you work at the Home Depot on Howe and Folsom? The Home Depot parking lot i'm talking about is on Howe and Cottage, it used to be K-Mart.

I used to work for the one on howe and cottage not the one on folsom. There area always cops driving by it (howe and cottage), especially at night. If they see 5 or 6 cars there they will stop in and see whats up.

[ August 20, 2007, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:

I worked at the howe and cottage store ever since it was opened. I dont remember seeing you there [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

oh ok saturday. I was thinking "how could he be in 2 places at once!" LOL I got the days mixed up.

[ August 20, 2007, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

I worked at the howe and cottage store ever since it was opened. I dont remember seeing you there [Confused] [Confused]
+1, but if you wanted I could check w/ my store manager and make sure we would have no problems w/ cops?

[ August 20, 2007, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I was there in the set up crew. Was the Dept Manager for the overnight freight team with Jerry Meza. I quit after about a week cuz I didn't want to goto the new store wanted to stay and the forced me to go. I said screw that jumped ship and went to work for lowe's

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Is the Store manager still Steve Reeve's?

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
I was there in the set up crew. Was the Dept Manager for the overnight freight team with Jerry Meza. I quit after about a week cuz I didn't want to goto the new store wanted to stay and the forced me to go. I said screw that jumped ship and went to work for lowe's

Right on!. Naw steve reeves got promoted and went to another store. The manager is brian. Jerry quit also=(. There is hella turnover there. Thats crazy I never saw you at all [burnout]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com