Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 12)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
the mach is stock now im building my old fox.dont know if were gonna make this one

Whats goin on with the Mach, u gettin rid of it or sumthin? I guess Im gonna be the only 1 there then. So what Mach parts u got 4 sale
[Smile]

So does it look like its gonna be a big turnout this time?

i sent you a pm when i posted all the parts for sale about a week or two ago.well its still barkin and on drag springs and drag radials.but everything else is gone now.ill be switching in an eibach pro kit for the drag springs,im gonna leave the exhaust the way it is.and thats it.the mach will be stored now for things like the gallop and what not.im just tired of bringing down the value of it.the fox will be the fast car.

and on the turnout thing youll just have to see who shows up.some people will say theyll be there and wont show and then youll have people who wont say anything and show up.if i get bored maybe ill go for a little bit.we definitely need to figure out something new to do though because its getting a little tedious

[ May 04, 2007, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: BOTIH8R*pbr* ]

Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be ther ein the 4 door. bottle h8r knows bout it.... this time its faster. its doing 13.4s right now. once the other things go on {sitting in my room} hello 12s. see you all tommrow

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
the mach is stock now im building my old fox.dont know if were gonna make this one

Whats goin on with the Mach, u gettin rid of it or sumthin? I guess Im gonna be the only 1 there then. So what Mach parts u got 4 sale
[Smile]

So does it look like its gonna be a big turnout this time?

i sent you a pm when i posted all the parts for sale about a week or two ago.well its still barkin and on drag springs and drag radials.but everything else is gone now.ill be switching in an eibach pro kit for the drag springs,im gonna leave the exhaust the way it is.and thats it.the mach will be stored now for things like the gallop and what not.im just tired of bringing down the value of it.the fox will be the fast car.

and on the turnout thing youll just have to see who shows up.some people will say theyll be there and wont show and then youll have people who wont say anything and show up.if i get bored maybe ill go for a little bit.we definitely need to figure out something new to do though because its getting a little tedious

I feel ya on not wanting to bring the value down, but my car is already past that point with my current mods. Plus I cant afford another project right now.

[ May 05, 2007, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We should all have a track night or day at sac raceway one saturday or something. Maybe a Sussplash meet once a month and a track meet once a month. I think that would be pretty fun. Im hoping for a good turn out.
Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont 4get that its cinco de mayo, so there will be alot of COPS out 2 nite. We gotta be careful if we run em.

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be out there in my bone stock coupe.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck, I couldnt make it out, as I was leaving to meet up at sunspalsh my buddy got in a motorcycle accident!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
Fuck, I couldnt make it out, as I was leaving to meet up at sunspalsh my buddy got in a motorcycle accident!

Im sorry to hear about your buddy. hopefully hes ok. U didnt miss anything though, it wasnt much of a turnout 2nite.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I think it being cinco de mayo and plus the della hoya fight there wasn't going to be a great turn out.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
Yeah I think it being cinco de mayo and plus the della hoya fight there wasn't going to be a great turn out.

Thats what I figured. Theres always next time. Next saturday is the Gallop though, so i dunno how great the turnout will be that day either, if u do decide to call another meet that day.

[ May 06, 2007, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there wasnt a lot of cars, but i still had fun.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i ened up going to a party. as for the dude who said how i gained 7 tenths... ill prove that also. imma bring the video out to the next meet. i have time slips varying from 13.3 all the way to 14.6 car has traction issues badly. well it wasnt ass good as a turn out as last time. but car is going to the 12s in the next month i hope. i just order to steel wheels and dr for it. im droping pulley size and installing the headers. why was there ls1's there. and for the jeep srt i wanna run that on the free way along with his new gt. just for shits and giggles. and that video will be posted on here.

btw those where some sick ls1

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ls1's are cool to be there.. its a meet for cool cars and chill people.. epik, the mach looked sick last night!...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Everyone is welcomed to these meets. Except for ricers. As for the Regal my boy was the one who owned the SRT-8 Jeep. Next time bring your regal and we'll see who gets the win. Jeep vs Buick. I will have MY camera with MY camera man video taping the entire thing.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

No ricers? What about STI's, Evo's, & 240's? Does that dude in the regal really think his car is gonna hang with that jeep that has 425 HP? I bet u that Regal barely runs in the low 14's, even modded.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by caliboy08:
ls1's are cool to be there.. its a meet for cool cars and chill people.. epik, the mach looked sick last night!...

Thanks!!!! I think anyone whos chill with a cool car should be able to show up. Why shouldnt ricers be able to show up. I mean some of there cars are faster than our domestics. They arent cooler though.

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

as i said b4. lets fucking run em not our mouths. to be honest i have no idea what those jeeps even have for power. matter of fact imma laugh when/if it dos beat me. the regals best time on drs is a 13.3 worst time on sotck tires is a 14.6

car dynos 324tq and 293hp to the wheels at 4800 lbs. do the math.

as i also said b4. i have a cam,valve springs,intercooler,ported blower and headers just sitting in my room. im just waiting for more parts. thay way it can be done all at one.

im not here to bull shit my car or make it look good. i just love my sleeper. i also have a stroked windosr in a fox....but that wont be done for a long time. {cost to much} but soon she will be. anyways bring cameras and all. i want to race the jeep and the stang. so let me kno when the next meet is.

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

oh and no thread bashing. im sure you guys might think its a lame car...but it is damn good for what it is. [Whoo Whooooo!]

btw that jeep is fucking sick tho

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

btw mods to the regal now. 3 inch off road down pipe,full 3 inch exhaust,chip,3.4 sc pulley {stock is 3.8}k&n filter. thats it.

as i said when the other parts are on. im droping to a 2.8 pulley. car sees only 9lbs right now with zero knock. car will do 12s and maybe if im lucky 11s by mid summer rolls around.

and that mach was fucking sick looking

--------------------

GT4U2NV
¯
Member # 7644

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT4U2NV  Ford pictures for GT4U2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Guys is was cool to meet all of you, It was fun even with the limited amount of us, so when is going to be the next meet

--------------------
1995 Green Mustang GTS

MY PONY LOVES RICE!!!!!!!!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ive never dyno'ed my car, but if your regals puttin #'s like that down, its probably got more power than my Mach to the wheels.
Those numbers are pretty impressive though 4 what u got. I still dont think it could take that Jeep though...... BTW, thanks.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GT4U2NV:
Hey Guys is was cool to meet all of you, It was fun even with the limited amount of us, so when is going to be the next meet [/QUOTE

Good to meet u 2...

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by GT4U2NV:
Hey Guys is was cool to meet all of you, It was fun even with the limited amount of us, so when is going to be the next meet

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. My car put down 301.28 rwhp @ 328 rwtq. If your putting down that then that is impressive. Got a sheet you can post those numbers up. I think it would be cool to see.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
quote:
Originally posted by GT4U2NV:

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. My car put down 301.28 rwhp @ 328 rwtq. If your putting down that then that is impressive. Got a sheet you can post those numbers up. I think it would be cool to see.
I need to dyno mine....U guys are lucky, because Im sure my car barely would put down 275 hp to the wheels.Damn LS1's. All that with an auto too. I would love to do an LS1 swap in my 71 Chevelle. Your new cars sick too BTW JPajkos. How much does that forcefed place charge to dyno? I really want to get my car dynotuned, but they were talkin like $750 to do it. I thought a dynotune would be a little cheaper than that.

[ May 07, 2007, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

EPIK remember the only reason why it's 750 is because your buying the hand held. Thats only a one time fee. Kieth is a good tuner. He tuned my stang and pulled it up from 227 rwhp to 274 @ 304. Once you get your hand held you don't have to worry about paying 7 bills. Keith charged my around 600. Once your get your tuner your paying just about 100 bucks on hour on the dyno next time you add mods on your car.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com