Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good got the mickeys on.and got window tint.12.4x's now baby.i love traction [Big Grin]
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
perhaps i will make an appearance in the beater... i mean the fitty. hah i hate my car
Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice for all of you to join the conversation.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So wassup 4 2nite??? Any1 goin to the spot?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im at home tonight.
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ran into a guy with an 04 cobra and told him about the meet tonite. Said he would roll out. Ima be out there in the cobra bout 9:45

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll try make it out tonight.
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I second that ^
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Ran into a guy with an 04 cobra and told him about the meet tonite. Said he would roll out. Ima be out there in the cobra bout 9:45

So you guys are gonna be in the front of the parking lot by the gas station? I went out there last saturday & knowone was there... I'll be out there in the Mach...

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

i will be there too with like 7 or 8 other ponies
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I will probably be solo...

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
I'll try make it out tonight.

Don't try bro. Either do or do not. There is no try. My boy yoda told me that once. Haha .........but yeah if anyone in the elk grove area wanna meet me b4 I hit the freeway lemme kno. 9162658572

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say is COPS!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Yeah...there was a lot of cops out 2nite....Regardless it was cool 2 roll with the stangs tho. By the way some of yall got some nice stangs. The black Bullit was sweet, josh's Mach was badass, & the Silver Terminator was sick 2. Im tired of chilln @ the bar every weekend, so I will be ready to roll again next time.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

yeah its always good to meet another mach.feel free to sign up and check out this new forum.

www.poweredbyrancho.com

*note to mods:im not trying to step on this forums toes.your site is far superior and more populated.just advertising to those who surf more than one forum.thanks for not deleting.*

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Dude I sooooooooooooooo almost got pulled over. Me and that guy in the white vert 5.0 were about to mash off and that cop was right behind us. Almost got popped again racing a supra on the way home. Good times good times......... Ima post some of the pics up tomorrow.

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

I have the ass end of you and the White Supra racing of the freeway you folk were gone, I'll try and post it today or tomorrow.
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
I have the ass end of you and the White Supra racing of the freeway you folk were gone, I'll try and post it today or tomorrow.

what were you driving tonight.i was the blue mach 1
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:

Yeah man that supra was garbage. I wasn't even all the way on the gas. I'm guessn it must not have had a turbo charged.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright guys everyone has been emailing for anothor meet so here it is. This Saturday SunSplash at 9:30. Come one come all. It's going to be clear that night so lets all do it up again and have some fun. Please try to show up early. Alot of guys out there get all ass hurt waiting so we'll be rolling out to Hooters around 10:45ish

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

I'll be there for sure, last time was a good time just to many cops!
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I been waiting 4 another one...Ill be there 4 sho!!!

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Awesome... Josh I know yout showing up whats your roll call look like? I'll have about 5 or 6 with me.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

the mach is stock now im building my old fox.dont know if were gonna make this one
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
the mach is stock now im building my old fox.dont know if were gonna make this one

Whats goin on with the Mach, u gettin rid of it or sumthin? I guess Im gonna be the only 1 there then. So what Mach parts u got 4 sale
[Smile]

So does it look like its gonna be a big turnout this time?

[ May 04, 2007, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com