Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh wtf??? Did you kill someone again? Adower no excuses your either in or out!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah i skipped out on work project in january for some street racing charges
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's a cold world man.... A cold world...

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good no man.i got no shit hanging over my head and i even got my license back.did you see i got my plates on now too
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
its all good no man.i got no shit hanging over my head and i even got my license back.did you see i got my plates on now too

Thats good u got your L's back...I take it the Eaton conversion got put on hold?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

im picking the shit up this monday
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet...Hey Josh I need your help with the "hanging idle" problem that the machs have....I want to get rid of it...How do u fix it again?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

we can meet up when ever you want.it will take me 5 mins to fix that.ill make the pice at work tomorrow
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

What does it take, & Does it effect driveability or anything else??

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

it has no adverse affects on the driveability.its just a thin spacer that goes between your iac and intake that reduces the size of one of the holes
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

So it will make my idle drop down in between shifts?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

whenever you push the clutch in it will.so if you want to quiet up quicker.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
whenever you push the clutch in it will.so if you want to quiet up quicker.

What do u mean "quiet up quicker"

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

if you see a cop and want to coast by quietly.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
if you see a cop and want to coast by quietly.

My shits already too quiet with Magnaflow catback & catted H...I think U guys made me wanna change my mufflers now. I love how my magnaflows sound, but I need it louder now. Not as loud as yours, but louder. I was looking into Bassanis, or maybe magnapacks...What do u think?

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^

Maybe go with an off road X or H pipe?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
^^^

Maybe go with an off road X or H pipe?

I definately wanna stay with an H, so I was thinkin of a Mac off road H, but i would rather keep the cats, & get maybe a louder Muffler like Bassani.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

If your going to stay catted your going to have to go witha bullet style muffler to make your car "louder". An off road h or x would really wake those magnaflows up. You keep your stock h pipe in the garage when you need to smog is all.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
If your going to stay catted your going to have to go witha bullet style muffler to make your car "louder". An off road h or x would really wake those magnaflows up. You keep your stock h pipe in the garage when you need to smog is all.

I like the deep, smooth, throaty sound that my car has now with the MRT H & Magnaflows, I just want it louder. Will I be better off changing H pipes or mufflers. I really dont want the raspy, poppy, kinda sound that I had with Magnaflows & off road x on my 97. How bout just welding Bassani's or Magnapacks? I know the mac H is pretty cheap though, but i just dont want it to be raspy sounding.

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

use the catback you have now with an offroad h or a prochamber.youll like it
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go with bassani they sound great, you'll love the sound.. [patriot]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

I love the sound of my MRT catted H, & would prefer to stick with cats, but welding in new mufflers is gonna cost me more, so i think Im just gonna get a Mac off road H instead. or maybe I can just cutout the cats on my MRT & weld in straight pipes?

--------------------

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey epik, you ever heard the stingers with the mrt h on a mach? pure sex IMO!.... either that or bassani..
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by caliboy08:
hey epik, you ever heard the stingers with the mrt h on a mach? pure sex IMO!.... either that or bassani..

No...but I heard the Bassanis with a catted X & it sounded badass, & I know with an H it will sound even better. Are they louder than Magnaflows though? Havent heard the stingers, but I heard they're similar to the Magnapacks?

--------------------

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

hows your car runnin.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com