Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 17)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who in the f*** was the one in the GT who blew passed me and almost hit me when he got on the shoulder. That wasn't right man. You almost took me out!!!! Not cool...

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i gotta say is no bs'n for an hour and a half before we bounce... and lets do 80 east...its nice and quiet up there..
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Caliboy, I wish u wouldve been here 20 minutes ago with that camera. I was on my way home on 99 north in the fastlane, thinkin about the crazy day today & some prelude was ridin my blind spot for hella long. I already knew what he was thinkin. He lines up & I killed him 3 times, by the end of 3rd gear, between fruitridge & broadway. But on the last race I see this badass 67 eleanor clone three lanes over, & after the last run the eleanor comes smashin by, soundin hot. I wish i couldve lined up against it, but I was already nearing my exit, & he was gone.

Too bad the run sucked 2nite...I think we just spent 2 much time @ sunsplash & we were just askin for it rollin that deep & not stickin to the highway. Hopefully knowone got a ticket. I seen the crown vic headlights in my rearveiw, & I knew it was over. Oh well,Theres always next time.

[ May 27, 2007, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There will always be a next time. No worries im pissed my car almost got hit. That really pissed me off.

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thot I was FUCKED last night. That cop came chasin me down douglas after I raced that 99 cobra. Thanks to everyonr that held the cops back 2. I seen the lights So I flipped a bitch and so did he. Then I flipped another one. I was gona take off but I just slowed down and pulled into the parking lot. I forgot my wallet @ home too so I had no license. I thot my shit was gettn TOWED. But I bullshitted my way out of it. He couldn't prove it was me racing. Some random guy pulled into the lot and said it wasn't me also. So I got effin lucky. That's the second time I almost got popped on douglas. I'm not messin wit that spot anymore. Always fuxn wit the black guy. LOL

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit terrance I thought it was game over for you bro
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Terrance it must have been those lower control arms that did it. He probably gonna ask why you didn't have dubs on the cobra.

--------------------

RiverCityAuto
¯
Member # 7664

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiverCityAuto  Ford pictures for RiverCityAuto  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys........... just wanted to say it was cool meeting you all..... its great to get a bunch a cars together.......... roseville p.d. was cool but placer county s.d. well.............. i hope next time we can roll a little longer before the shit goes bad..... at my shop i have a huge parking lot in an industrial complex........ we could hook up there.... out of cops eyes....then hit up 80... head to natomas hooters or arden hooters.... they are both about the same distance away............. i am glad nobody got their shit towed...stay cool guys and cant wait 'till the next one.............

--------------------
00 GT

River City Auto
Repair and Performance

We Make Your Car's Dream Come True

www.RCITYAUTO.com

Posts: 34 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2007  |  :
rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats crazy last night you were just telling me how you never get rolled on in your cobra, but how you always use to in your 50. You jinxed yourself. Goodshit on not getting caught though, it would have been all bad. I tried to spot you from going with flashing my lights to honking my horn I was thinking oh fuck, all bad!
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
Thats crazy last night you were just telling me how you never get rolled on in your cobra, but how you always use to in your 50. You jinxed yourself. Goodshit on not getting caught though, it would have been all bad. I tried to spot you from going with flashing my lights to honking my horn I was thinking oh fuck, all bad!

Ha I said tha same thing when I saw him pulled over but I bet if u were in a 5.0 it woulda got towed tho
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:

Ha I said tha same thing when I saw him pulled over but I bet if u were in a 5.0 it woulda got towed tho
Yeah man if I was in my old fox then they woulda put my shit on the racks. 30 days impounded. That was pure luck I got outa that. Cop was gettn pissed tho. He was like don't FN play dumb with me. I knew what the hell u were doin. I was like "nah. See what had happened was....." but 4real man that shit was scary. I like runnin cats in the cobra and hurtn peoples feelings but not enuf to get it towed. Plus man if I get a ticket my boss finds out @ work. I've gotten outta my last 5 tickets but I'm sure my lucks gonna run out [Frown]

--------------------

Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
Who in the f*** was the one in the GT who blew passed me and almost hit me when he got on the shoulder. That wasn't right man. You almost took me out!!!! Not cool...

I drive a GT, but i don't think it was me... I was right behind the racers.. Once the cop made his way through the mod of cars, i pulled off and got out of his way.. Then i followed BOTIH8R... Dont think it was me...What color GT was it?

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

It was a black GT. I was in the Red LS1. Someone shot over in the shoulder whipped around me then almost hit my front end which in turn almost made me hit josh (botihatr)... Who ever it was that shit wasn't cool.

--------------------

Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. Well,mt GT is black, but i didnt go around anyone on the shoulder. I dont even like taking my ride in the dirt at all.. That sucks man.. Think theres another cruise in the future?

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jesse i think it was redgtblackralleyes
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

There will always be anothor cruise in the future. Are next cruise will have a route. We will take our cruise to hooters then after we hang and group up for about a half hour for everyone to arrive we will Epik made the suggestion of cruising down J street and thats what were going to do. Dustin find a good meeting spot down there. So we can all park and hangout. That way if we get loss we have a location for everyone to meet. Josh we need to set up an event for the track for all of us. Summer is approaching and I would like to try and schedule a cruise for everyone maybe to go down to inifineon. We'll see what happens.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the downtown idea is good, but Im just not too sure where we can actually hang out downtown if we have more than 10 cars. Downtown parking is pretty limited on weekends, & if we congregate somewhere downtown, we are just askin to get f'd with. I just suggested we cruised through, then get back on the hwy like normal. The only spot that might be a maybe is the Safeway parking lot on J & alhambra, but usually the local bar patrons fill that lot up 2. I will find sumthin soon hopefully.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Whats everybody gettin into today?

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:

I'm about 2 hit up a couple bbq's. Get some food and try to find summn real nice 2 put in the passenger seat for the summer [Big Grin]

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how was the turn out? seems like this was a bigger meet?

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

I'm about 2 hit up a couple bbq's. Get some food and try to find summn real nice 2 put in the passenger seat for the summer [Big Grin]
Come on now Terrance. We all know you did the cooty coo hood rats player!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

This turn out was nice. Everyone was complaining about chillen for too long but hey thats what we do people so relax. Damn not like the road is going anywhere. We all had fun for the most part. Me and Josh messed around for alittle bit so it was all in good fun. Im glad everyone made it home safe and sound and look forward to the next one.!!!

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:

Come on now Terrance. We all know you did the cooty coo hood rats player!! [Big Grin]
Well I've been drinkn since 4 with these 2 chix. Its 12:09am and on a scale of 1 to 10 there both 8's. Ima try to get one of em....... Its like 40 yr old virgin tho. I gota burn my way thru a few hoodrats first and get it out my system. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Be careful now homie. You mind end up catchin the clap if your not careful.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Whoever wants to come have some fun tonight let me know. It's about a half hour drive from sac. Very low key and nothing to worry about. Going to be some nice cars out there looking to have some good ol fashion fun for free. Call me on my cell 916-367-8845

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com