Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007 (Page 20)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: SUNSPLASH MEET 08/18/2007
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jpajkos:
quote:
Originally posted by 95VERT306 '8850GT':
no.....it was gay.

the only good car there was the pewter Z06.... [worship] [worship]

I thought everyone had a pretty nice car. How's the leaking valve cover gasket, running rich and computer swap going?
was that an attempt to talk shit??

cuz if it was it was horrible....

but hey my car is a paice of shit... i will openly admit it. IT RUNS LIKE SHIT...but it walked your 4.6 and it will walk your Maro....

so with that said...im now done

continue.

OH...and please clarify if you were talking shit, cuz if you were i have alot more to say....

[patriot]

[ June 27, 2007, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: 95VERT306 '8850GT' ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
no.....it was gay.

the only good car there was the pewter Z06.... [worship] [worship]

I thought everyone had a pretty nice car. How's the leaking valve cover gasket, running rich and computer swap going?
was that an attempt to talk shit??

cuz if it was it was horrible....

but hey my car is a paice of shit... i will openly admit it. IT RUNS LIKE SHIT...but it walked your 4.6 and it will walk your Maro....

so with that said...im now done

continue.

OH...and please clarify if you were talking shit, cuz if you were i have alot more to say....

[patriot]

Funny I don't talk shit but if you want to try and start some shit go for it. IM GAME.. Everyone who knows me knows this. Yeah you can pull on my car. Mine's bone stock.. It's slow yeah you pulled on a 4.6 liter GT with long tube's and tune?? That means something?? I'll talk shit bro and back my shit up no doubt. Don't come on here knocking everyone's car. It's not right. Not everyone can afford a Z06 so to say there car ain't tight is wrong. Resever your opinion for everyone else car to yourself cuz frankly im sure they don't want to hear it. Your the one who was talking the shit man. Pull on the maro no problem big deal. Still prove's nothing..

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
Yeah i know theyre sick,a friend of mine has one with nitrous and a few bolt ons and its faaaaast!
Just not my style.Id rather have an 03 cobra with well chosen mods.You know what i mean!?

Oh yeah no worries about that. I still love fords. The 03-04 Cobra's are a great bang for the buck. Pulley,tune a few bolt on's there's guys that reach the 500 rwhp mark. I just wish they would have made that car with a solid rear man. Defiantly would be able to plant more power on the ground a lot faster. The Z0's are engineer'd very well. Just wish ford would design something strickly for the mustang and just go all out and get back in the game.

[ June 27, 2007, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: jpajkos ]

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Yeah i know theyre sick,a friend of mine has one with nitrous and a few bolt ons and its faaaaast!
Just not my style.Id rather have an 03 cobra with well chosen mods.You know what i mean!?

Oh yeah no worries about that. I still love fords. The 03-04 Cobra's are a great bang for the buck. Pulley,tune a few bolt on's there's guys that reach the 500 rwhp mark. I just wish they would have made that car with a solid rear man. Defiantly would be able to plant more power on the ground a lot faster. The Z0's are engineer'd very well. Just wish ford would design something strickly for the mustang and just go all out and get back in the game.
So when are u & 95vert306 gonna line em up? I smell a challenge brewing.

For the record, I would love to have a yellow c5 Z06 one day, but I would rather have a 66 fastback or 69 Mach 1 first. Yeah thats right I said yellow...

[ June 27, 2007, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Scott knows damn well im always down for a race. No doubt win or lose I can care less. Most of everyone on here knows that. Im game.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
quote:

For the record, I would love to have a yellow c5 Z06 one day, but I would rather have a 66 fastback or 69 Mach 1 first. Yeah thats right I said yellow...

Yellow im coo... There common around here man. I would love to own a white one. I think there was like only 600 white ones made or something like that.

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
quote:

Yellow im coo... There common around here man. I would love to own a white one. I think there was like only 600 white ones made or something like that.
That is why I love yellow so much, because everyone says "Im cool on yellow". Honestly if I could get an 03-04 Cobra the colors I would go for are Screaming Yellow or Sonic Blue. & I would love to have a Chrome yellow 98 Cobra coupe one day.... Now zinc yellow, thats another story, that color is ghey as hell!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Never really been a huge fan of the yellow. But I have seen some nice one's sitting on deep dish wheels IMO that looked great. Now Sonic blue with some nice deep dish wheels. [worship] [worship]

--------------------

BlownSnake04
¯
Member # 7756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownSnake04  Ford pictures for BlownSnake04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought jpajkos red mustang was nice for what it was. It ran strong for a GT with bolt on's i'll tell you that much. It might not have been the one of the fastest mustangs on the road but it sure ran well from when I saw it. This is Kyle with the 04 Blown Cobra that came out the first few times you had your GTG's. First one I went to is when you had it up by In and Out in the upper parking lot where the store's.

I agree with jpajkos about it's not right to say there was only one nice car out there that night. I think all you were trying to say was the Z06 was probably the quickest car out there that night which could have been misunderstood. When you have the next GTG bring out your 95 vert and tell the Z06 guy to show up and we'll see who has the quickest car out there that night. BTW Z06's are slow and piles of garbage [Big Grin]

--------------------
2004 Snake
Kenne Bell 2.8H
Stroked 281 = 5.1 Liter, engineerd and built by Modular Power House too make a long story short :)

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont even see how you can compare a z06 to anything besides a 03/04 cobra and up. The z06 has so much engineering and technology built into it.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

I don't think Scott was mean't everyone's car was garbage. I also don't think he was compairing everything to the Z06. I think honestly I might have mis-understood him. I don't car if people want to talk some shit about my rides. Yeah there not the fastest on the road. I can careless. Scott know's im down when it comes to racing. Bone stock my Z ran 13.2 @ 94mph w/ a 2.1 60. I cut a 1.8 one night but the 1.4 mile traps on lane one weren't working so I know for a fact the car ran 13.0 or better. A Z06 is a very nice car and his engineerd to the highest standards IMO. But Terminators are still a better bang for the buck. If I had 25k to spend on a car and it was between a Terminator or a 02-04 Z0 I don't know what route I would go.

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

OH BTW KYLE good to see you finally on the boards man. Your car is a piece lol j/k. How's everything going? When you going to make it out to a meet?

--------------------

whyask
¯
Member # 7670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyask  Ford pictures for whyask    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey, new to the board, IM sure Ive meet some of you on here already at the meets, ...just testing the waters and seeing when the next meet is.
Posts: 50 | From: Rocklin, California | Registered: May 2007  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
umm...your comment pissed me off. your were trying to talk shit...

and saturday night was gay...thats why i left. and you know if there was pepole and cars there i would have stayed...

jessi, your little comment was your way of talking shit. your takin this waaay to far about how your game and all this blah blah blah.....

and ya i beat your fully bolt on, geared, long tubed and tuned 4.6....and ill walk your maro. but in a car thats obviously a piece of shit right? leaking valve cover, running rich...and an auto ECU...right?? oh.....you said it, not me.

oh, and the fone was off all night....wasnt avoiding you, got your text just now.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

quote:
I don't think Scott was mean't everyone's car was garbage. I also don't think he was compairing everything to the Z06. I think honestly I might have mis-understood him. I don't car if people want to talk some shit about my rides. Yeah there not the fastest on the road. I can careless. Scott know's im down when it comes to racing. Bone stock my Z ran 13.2 @ 94mph w/ a 2.1 60. I cut a 1.8 one night but the 1.4 mile traps on lane one weren't working so I know for a fact the car ran 13.0 or better. A Z06 is a very nice car and his engineerd to the highest standards IMO. But Terminators are still a better bang for the buck. If I had 25k to spend on a car and it was between a Terminator or a 02-04 Z0 I don't know what route I would go.

misunderstood...yes.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

quote:
umm...your comment pissed me off. your were trying to talk shit...

and saturday night was gay...thats why i left. and you know if there was pepole and cars there i would have stayed...

jessi, your little comment was your way of talking shit. your takin this waaay to far about how your game and all this blah blah blah.....

and ya i beat your fully bolt on, geared, long tubed and tuned 4.6....and ill walk your maro. but in a car thats obviously a piece of shit right? leaking valve cover, running rich...and an auto ECU...right?? oh.....you said it, not me.

oh, and the fone was off all night....wasnt avoiding you, got your text just now.

A few things
1. Jessie not Jessi.
2. It was a motor with a P.I. intake, long tubes, gears and a tune. Not an HCI swap 306 with blah blah blah.
3. The maro isn't all that right now never said it was.
3. Next time maybe you should try to make youself alitte more clearer.
5. Sorry there wasn't more people there to for your liking. I put these things together in light of maybe people would show up since they always say they have nothing to do. If they don't want to come out whatever. Niether you nor I will loose any sleep over.
And lastly you know I raze people you included. If I wanted to talk some shit I would do it to your face.

--------------------

BlownSnake04
¯
Member # 7756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownSnake04  Ford pictures for BlownSnake04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mis-understood...... [Confused] Next time I'll try reading it different as well. [patriot] BTW Z06's are still garbage lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
2004 Snake
Kenne Bell 2.8H
Stroked 281 = 5.1 Liter, engineerd and built by Modular Power House too make a long story short :)

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

quote:
Originally posted by BlownSnake04:
Mis-understood...... [Confused] Next time I'll try reading it different as well. [patriot] BTW Z06's are still garbage lol [Big Grin]

my apologies for not being grammatically correct on cafords.....

and Z0's are garbage?? because mustangs are the shit! ya.........thats it.

you obviously have no appriciation for a well engineered, factory auto X'er....that will run a mid 12 in stock form.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _

1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey jessie what happened to the motor that you used to tell everyone that you had... you know the one with patriot whatevers and stage xxx cams. its wierd how stories change from crowd to crowd.
Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BlownSnake04
¯
Member # 7756

lol

[ June 28, 2007, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: BlownSnake04 ]

--------------------
2004 Snake
Kenne Bell 2.8H

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

The Motor was bought from Throttle stop used. I bought a used PI block the was then paid to be bored over to 285. I bought set of VT stage 2 cams. The motor was never installed however. Patriot heads fell through since I didn't have the car much longer after that. But if you think im lying heres some of the MANY recipet's I have to back my claims up.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Your more then welcome to come over and look at all of them. Also ask Calvinator on here who bought the car. He saw every single one of them. The car dyno'd 263 with a PI intake, Bolt on's, Long tubes, 4.10s and a mild A/F tune by Kieth at FFP. Let me know if you would like to see anything else.

[ August 05, 2007, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Jessie P ]

--------------------

BlownSnake04
¯
Member # 7756

Excuse my language but HOLY SHIT!!! You have more invoices then I do.

BTW "95VERT" I think Z06's are great cars. I think they were built exceptionally well and only but only do I give them hell because I own a ford. So if your trying to I guess I don't know put me in my place. I wouldn't. What I say on here has no offense toward you nor anyone else on here.

jpajkos you sounds and looks like the car was very well taken care of. It's nice to see people actually invest money not only to improve the overall performance of the vehicle, but it also looked like you made it reliable. Chevy or Ford it doesn't matter. I respect all domestic performance machines [patriot] .

--------------------
2004 Snake
Kenne Bell 2.8H

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ayone gonna be out tonight?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Nah not tonight bro. Im sure everyone is getting alittle rest for the BBQ tomorrow. See you there tomrrow?

--------------------

Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Hey guys whats up. Got some email's and phone calls from people through out the last week asking to arrange anothor Sunsplash Meet. For ol time sake I like to get everyone together again and have some fun. The usual meeting spot Sunsplash parking lot at 9:30-10pm On saturday August 18th. We will do our famous strike to the hooters in natomas and will be leaveing sunsplash at 10:30pm. People have complain about waiting too long in the past so We will hang out for an hour then cruise down too Hooters off Truxel. If your unable to make it out to Sunsplash just simply meet us at Hooters and then we will cruise down J Street at about 11:30ish. That should give everyone a chance to make it out and for some not to travel as far. Looking forward in seeing and meeting some of you guys on here and have some fun again [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com