Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALSTOCK I don't care these fools are all old and washed up running their fat mouths. Dave doesn't are about finding out the "truth" he just wants to have ppl talk to him it gets lonely living at home especially when Lucy and Rachael are your only company

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These fools all make fun of my education because they don't have one. Guess what, your house can get foreclosed and taken away from you, the economy can crash and your dollars will be worthless, your car can lose it's value, and you can literally lose everything you "have". You can take everything away from me, rob me out of my money, takes house, clothes etc. but you'll never be able to take away my mind, my education, my knowledge. And deep down that probably pisses you all off because you don't have a mind or knowledge. Everything you have can be taken away or deemed worthless by the economic trends we face as a capitalistic country. But my knowledge, education, my degree I worked hard and earned..and no economic, societal, political trend will ever deem my degree, my education, my knowledge worthless. Make fun of me all you want, just know when I walk the stage in May, with a double major and minor; graduating top of my class in honors...that's something you'll never be able to accomplish. NEVER

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ I stayed at a holiday inn once... Does that count for anything?

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Btw congrats on your degree and honors

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
These fools all make fun of my education because they don't have one. Guess what, your house can get foreclosed and taken away from you, the economy can crash and your dollars will be worthless, your car can lose it's value, and you can literally lose everything you "have". You can take everything away from me, rob me out of my money, takes house, clothes etc. but you'll never be able to take away my mind, my education, my knowledge. And deep down that probably pisses you all off because you don't have a mind or knowledge. Everything you have can be taken away or deemed worthless by the economic trends we face as a capitalistic country. But my knowledge, education, my degree I worked hard and earned..and no economic, societal, political trend will ever deem my degree, my education, my knowledge worthless. Make fun of me all you want, just know when I walk the stage in May, with a double major and minor; graduating top of my class in honors...that's something you'll never be able to accomplish. NEVER

You are a good guy bro. Most of these guys on this site are out to fuck with you. Just keep doing you and take down Dan.

--------------------
02 GT Vert

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Look I'm not saying this to be a dick but let's be real, you live and work, and frankly, got your education in the same country as every other person on this forum. So in turn, YOUR dollars can be deemed worthless, YOUR house can be foreclosed on, and truthfully speaking, your education can be considered, unimportant, worthless, and in fact useless. In this economy, in this society, we have thousands of students, who graduated with honors, top of their class, valedictorians, who are working fast food jobs for chump change, just trying to pay bills. These students with higher education, like yourself, are busting their asses every day to find a better way to do something. Look man your smart, that's awesome, but wake the fuck up! You are in GOD DAMN CAFORDS.COM! This is america! You can talk about whatever you want, we can reply, with whatever we want. You threatening everybody does not make you a man, in fact, your "internet tuff guy -pseudo" attitude is quite demeaning to your so called higher education. And no I don't have a higher education, so you, and all you other members feel free to talk shit about me I'm just speaking my mind, as this is a OPEN FORUM. You know? The one that lets you bash an American hero, that you dislike solely based on your unrealistic, no real world experience, spiritual, religious beliefs and views? It's also the same forum that people like hurting your feelings trolls on, or sometimes is just trying to converse, like in the above post (previous pages included). Oh and it's 1:40 am so I'll close this up here, in your post that I quoted above me, you said we have no mind, no knowledge. Is that a serious statement? If in fact it is, then here is a little lesson in grammar, and also a little science.

A mind, by definition, is ; the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.

And knowledge, by definitions, is ; facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

So those two things, are something that your books, your paid for education, your religious beliefs, your social status can not give you, in fact, your mind, and your knowledge are a totall and composite SUM of those things in which you speak of.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This kid acts like he's the only one on here with a degree. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is. We should All strive to reach his level of Intelligence and Academia, in - order to be able to give such Sage Advice & Guidance to others less fortunate as ourselves. Let this be a lesson to All!

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read a book niggaz

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's a guide most of you young impressionable people out there with no street smarts can use in the outside world. Cause if your in locked up and you continue to act like a knock they gonna take real good care of you in the big house.

http://youtu.be/8zYBmsP6fes

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

Look I'm not saying this to be a dick but let's be real, you live and work, and frankly, got your education in the same country as every other person on this forum. So in turn, YOUR dollars can be deemed worthless, YOUR house can be foreclosed on, and truthfully speaking, your education can be considered, unimportant, worthless, and in fact useless. In this economy, in this society, we have thousands of students, who graduated with honors, top of their class, valedictorians, who are working fast food jobs for chump change, just trying to pay bills. These students with higher education, like yourself, are busting their asses every day to find a better way to do something. Look man your smart, that's awesome, but wake the fuck up! You are in GOD DAMN CAFORDS.COM! This is america! You can talk about whatever you want, we can reply, with whatever we want. You threatening everybody does not make you a man, in fact, your "internet tuff guy -pseudo" attitude is quite demeaning to your so called higher education. And no I don't have a higher education, so you, and all you other members feel free to talk shit about me I'm just speaking my mind, as this is a OPEN FORUM. You know? The one that lets you bash an American hero, that you dislike solely based on your unrealistic, no real world experience, spiritual, religious beliefs and views? It's also the same forum that people like hurting your feelings trolls on, or sometimes is just trying to converse, like in the above post (previous pages included). Oh and it's 1:40 am so I'll close this up here, in your post that I quoted above me, you said we have no mind, no knowledge. Is that a serious statement? If in fact it is, then here is a little lesson in grammar, and also a little science.

A mind, by definition, is ; the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought.

And knowledge, by definitions, is ; facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

So those two things, are something that your books, your paid for education, your religious beliefs, your social status can not give you, in fact, your mind, and your knowledge are a totall and composite SUM of those things in which you speak of.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors.

LMFAO POWNED !
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LXjames FTW

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Little emotional there buddy. Look man with all due respect your not the only one on this board who has a degree but yet you seem to be the only that has the urge to boast about it. We have people on this board who make a hell of a lot more money than people with degrees. In reality a lot of the world is based not on what you know but who you know. There are also people in this board who protect your freedom to get an education so please have respect for them as well. Anyways good luck with your case bro I hope that bastard Dan gets what's coming to him.

--------------------
03 Terminator

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EDIT

[ 2015-02-26, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: 5.t0es ]

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
0089gt I am hearing rumors that you did get all you parts from Dan. An said parts were installed on the car. An you the engine let go when you were beating on it without being tuned. I also heard you sued your last engine builder for pretty much the same thing. An truth to this?

Well then hes got a lot of small claims suits before he can buy that house cash.

One thing i think we can all agree on is DAN aka Turbo 50 stole and sold parts belonging to members of this site. Hell Neight saw his parts on ebay.

I agree but I heard some rumors regarding 0089gt so let's deal with one problem at a time. An let's go from there.
Heard them from Dan?

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We all disagree, But one thing we have in common is WE ALL CHOOSE to be in the usa, Its with great disrespect to talk bad about a country on a forum where ppl gave their life/family gave their life to obtain a free and safe place for us all period. I dont know why you two educated people dont know how to buy and plane ticket and leave if its that bad?
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, did this go south fast.

Pretty obvious who is talking to Dan from these posts. F-ing dirtbag.

Sorry to see Lee got pulled into this, you're a great guy just trying to help someone out.

Court is there for a reason. Whether win or lose, it's our right to pursue a case. Period. It is what it is.

I think we can leave the bashing, name-calling, and "my dick is bigger than yours because I have a degree" comments outta it. Completely pointless...lots of folks have degrees here...successful careers...etc.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

Pretty obvious who is talking to Dan from these posts. F-ing dirtbag.

Sorry to see Lee got pulled into this, you're a great guy just trying to help someone out.

Court is there for a reason. Whether win or lose, it's our right to pursue a case. Period. It is what it is.

I think we can leave the bashing, name-calling, and "my dick is bigger than yours because I have a degree" comments outta it. Completely pointless...lots of folks have degrees here...successful careers...etc.

Lee is well respected and doesn't waste time on the boards with the "behind-the-keyboard" chest puffing crowd. Lee is always first to help out behind the scenes.

JohnB / Lee FTW [patriot]

BTW Lee always says great things about you [patriot]

Back to subject, Dan is a thieving piece of shit. Karma will come back at him one way or the other.

We need to start threads on other forums and let everyone know of who this POS is.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If have a question were I stand on this whole deal pm me if you would like. I have know problem talking to anyone one the phone about this.

[ 2015-02-27, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: hurting your feelings ]

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:[/qb]
Ya I'm mad because I lost happy? Can you please shut up now. I don't understand how you all can keep this bs up for more than a day. [/QB][/QUOTE]
hay look at this post been here the whole time

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NorCalRacing
¯
Member # 12488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRacing  Ford pictures for NorCalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Ya I'm mad because I lost happy? Can you please shut up now. I don't understand how you all can keep this bs up for more than a day. [/QB]
hay look at this post been here the whole time [/QB][/QUOTE]

You a snitch

-

--------------------
Kings of Cali MC
Tongan Vibez
2013 GT500
2015 HD Street Glide

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRacing:
quote:
quote:

Ya I'm mad because I lost happy? Can you please shut up now. I don't understand how you all can keep this bs up for more than a day.

hay look at this post been here the whole time [/QB]
You a snitch

- [/QB][/QUOTE]
He probably got a free bj from dan wife in a exchange.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since when the fuck did "know" become "no" when you're referring to in a sentence as such as " I have NO problem"
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Note to self: really should come on here more often

quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

...bashing, name-calling, and "my dick is bigger than yours because I have a degree"

and that's why I'm glad I don't have a dick or a degree lol...

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com