Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
JohnB FTMFW!
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
You still have to take Dan to court in the county that he was living in at the time of said agreement be the two parties. An FYI that would be contra Costa county.

No you don't know what you're talking about. This happened in San Mateo county. The contract was drafted in San Mateo county and cash was given in San Mateo county.
Dan was doing business out of his house in discover bay that is in contra Costa county last I checked.
I'm sorry for your pain. I'm sorry it is difficult for you to understand what is written in a paragraph

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Email I got from Dan.

Today at 1030.

Hi, Abdul. I hope the new year finds you doing well. At the end of all of this I have always thought good of you.

You did receive your engine and the parts. I am not sure how you really feel about the small claims case but we both know you got the engine and you even text me saying thanks. Not sure what the 10,000 is all about.

Here is the last "contract" or what not that we received.

Also I have no property in california as of 12/31/14. I have an affadavit along with transportation receipts for my vehicles that WERE registered in california and one that was sold with transfer of liability filed at DMV prior to your small claims case. I am emailing to tell you that due to work constrains and lack of property notice of your small claims file I will not be able to make the court date.

My attorney, however, on my behalf can and will and is in the process of filing abscentia rebuttal informing the court of all of this.

Also could you please let your private investigator whos name and number and license number I have along with John B of cafords fame (lol) that if anything happens to my family or my person as a result of this they will be held responsible. I will also be contacting my local police department to report that I do feel threatened from the posts on cafords and the listing publicly of my address. I have been keeping all the logs from cafords with these threats for the past 8 months.

I would also like to inform you that whoever left the small claims forms in the mailbox of my wifes house will be and is in the process of being reported to the local police department. It is a violation of federal law to put ANYTHING without postage and or a return address in a private mailbox. I guess we will see when you have to give proof that I was served (the form they fill out will tell who violated the law) I would hope that a private investigator or John B would have acted according to the law.

Again Abdul at the end of all of this you are a great person and I do apologize for what transpired. What I went through last year and have endured this past 2 years was pure personal hell and I held it together the best that I could.

Please also remember that you did make contact with Brad and Lee letting them know that I did build your engine and deliver it to you.

I hope you the best Abdul.

So just so you all know lee and I showed up at his parents house unexpectedly to pick up my things. And the motor he gave to me he gave to me roughly 3 weeks before all this came to light if I was aware of his theiving ways I would've done something ASAP because I'm still out 10k. Furthermore. This "legal" talk is all bs. Mainly because I don't have a PI LOL
Also you can't have an attorney in small claims court.

DAN IF YOU DONT WANT COURT PAY PPL THEIR MONEY BACK.

The inability to lead a honorable life isn't an excuse to bring strife to others.

[ 2015-01-28, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

FobraJay
¯
Member # 13344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FobraJay  Ford pictures for FobraJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam! [Eek!]

--------------------
1984 Mustang
1986 Mustang GT
1989 Mustang Coupe
2001 ZY SlowBra

Posts: 217 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2013  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To Dan (Turbo50), or who ever you are logging on as lately....

Your name, and address, are publicly listed. It was referred to in the previous post. It's Florida Law and is provided for informational use only. Law was written for the simple fact that people like you try to run to this state for refuge. It's a proven fact. I'm sure everyone has seen it by now, so because I am a good person...and you are obviously seriously worried, I'll pull it from the board.

While your email appears to be sympathetic, here's the thing...you've had over a year to make whatever wrongs...right...with people. Have you? Have you done this? I'm guessing not, by the sheer number of PMs and texts I've received in "thanks". If you feel threatened, then maybe you should do the right thing in life. If you feel threatened, maybe you should right your wrongs. Was it done to threaten you? Absolutely not. You feel threatened for the simple fact that you know you've done people wrong. No one is going to show up to your house, unless of course you're having a BBQ and pay back party. People that have issue with you, you owe money, etc, are not going to show up...they are smarter than that. You know this.

That's why you came to Florida.

I hope you get your life together Dan.

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You still have to take Dan to court in the county that he was living in at the time of said agreement be the two parties. An FYI that would be contra Costa county.

No you don't know what you're talking about. This happened in San Mateo county. The contract was drafted in San Mateo county and cash was given in San Mateo county.
Dan was doing business out of his house in discover bay that is in contra Costa county last I checked.
I'm sorry for your pain. I'm sorry it is difficult for you to understand what is written in a paragraph
Maybe I know just a little bit more about the automotive industry an how the laws work in this industry.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL Dan don't start quivering now I'm only half your size in case you forgot how I look like! It's ok to PayPal me $10k to my paypal address you have from me if you want everything to go away. You've attempted to sell my parts online after stealing them from me fuck you mean you don't owe anyone anything. If not like I said people will be glad to sit down with you N talk when you're here in California, you're not hard to track. [Wink]

If you need my paypal just log on N PM me. Otherwise see you soon buddy. [Smile]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought he went to Florida so he could smuggle back prescription drugs like oxys and shit with floridas lax prescription drug rules. That and oh stealing people's shit too and his wife's a whore.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Email I got from Dan.

Today at 1030.

Hi, Abdul. I hope the new year finds you doing well. At the end of all of this I have always thought good of you.

You did receive your engine and the parts. I am not sure how you really feel about the small claims case but we both know you got the engine and you even text me saying thanks. Not sure what the 10,000 is all about.

Also I have no property in california as of 12/31/14. I have an affadavit along with transportation receipts for my vehicles that WERE registered in california and one that was sold with transfer of liability filed at DMV prior to your small claims case. I am emailing to tell you that due to work constrains and lack of property notice of your small claims file I will not be able to make the court date.

My attorney, however, on my behalf can and will and is in the process of filing abscentia rebuttal informing the court of all of this.

Also could you please let your private investigator whos name and number and license number I have along with John B of cafords fame (lol) that if anything happens to my family or my person as a result of this they will be held responsible. I will also be contacting my local police department to report that I do feel threatened from the posts on cafords and the listing publicly of my address. I have been keeping all the logs from cafords with these threats for the past 8 months.

I would also like to inform you that whoever left the small claims forms in the mailbox of my wifes house will be and is in the process of being reported to the local police department. It is a violation of federal law to put ANYTHING without postage and or a return address in a private mailbox. I guess we will see when you have to give proof that I was served (the form they fill out will tell who violated the law) I would hope that a private investigator or John B would have acted according to the law.

Again Abdul at the end of all of this you are a great person and I do apologize for what transpired. What I went through last year and have endured this past 2 years was pure personal hell and I held it together the best that I could.

Please also remember that you did make contact with Brad and Lee letting them know that I did build your engine and deliver it to you.

So just so you all know lee and I showed up at his parents house unexpectedly to pick up my things. And the motor he gave to me he gave to me roughly 3 weeks before all this came to light if I was aware of his theiving ways I would've done something ASAP because I'm still out 10k. Furthermore. This "legal" talk is all bs. Mainly because I don't have a PI LOL

The inability to lead a honorable life isn't an excuse to bring strife to others.

What a joke of an email!!

The only reason you're responding at all is because this isn't going away like you thought it would. Pathetic!!

You clearly are monitoring everyday but you don't log in. And when you did log in and got caught months ago, you stopped.

Trying to be all professional and proper in this email and then do blatant calculated thievery of hard working people's money?!?! Those two don't mix together very well. Not enough money to pay people back but enough to buy more drugs and move out of state....huh. Priorities were just different than others I guess
[Frown]

[ 2015-01-28, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FYI

You actually CAN have lawyers represent you in small claims court but only if the case goes to appeal. Only the defendant can appeal the decision. Most people however dont because it is not cost effective. Dan wrote that letter to cover himself when he is unable to show up in court. He will just have whoever is representing him say that he emailed the Plaintiff to inform him that he would not be able to make it. At this point he is just playing games and as you know is never going to pay you back. If you have not done so already your best bet would be to have a consultation with a GOOD Civil litigation attorney to see what your options actually are and if it will be worth it to pursue this further. The laws are written to protect scumbags....

[ 2015-01-28, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: East Bay 50 ]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I'm not trying to be negative. I know from personal experience suing people that just cause you get a judgement does not mean you will get paid. It's up to the wining party to enforce the judgement I.E wage garnishment etc. But in order to do that you have to find out where someone works file for a writ etc. It sucks that the laws protects scumbags these days. Plus add in the fact that Dan is in Florida will make it even harder to collect. I'm not sure is judgment in CA will even hold up in Florida. i do know that you Florida has whats called homestead laws which protect the owner from certain types of lawsuits concerning creditors meaning you cant put a lien on his house. Anyway i wish you luck but dont get your hopes up in resolving this anytime soon [patriot]

He works, she works, they own cars, they own a house.... Its not going to be that hard to start collecting!!! and if he doesn't pay, his credit is damaged for ever... either ways its a win
[patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:
I'm not trying to be negative. I know from personal experience suing people that just cause you get a judgement does not mean you will get paid. It's up to the wining party to enforce the judgement I.E wage garnishment etc. But in order to do that you have to find out where someone works file for a writ etc. It sucks that the laws protects scumbags these days. Plus add in the fact that Dan is in Florida will make it even harder to collect. I'm not sure is judgment in CA will even hold up in Florida. i do know that you Florida has whats called homestead laws which protect the owner from certain types of lawsuits concerning creditors meaning you cant put a lien on his house. Anyway i wish you luck but dont get your hopes up in resolving this anytime soon [patriot]

He works, she works, they own cars, they own a house.... Its not going to be that hard to start collecting!!! and if he doesn't pay, his credit is damaged for ever... either ways its a win

Its not quite that easy....

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Email I got from Dan.

Today at 1030.

Hahahaha this is funny!!!! good job Dan, bring all the posts so the judge can see how many people have been scammed by you!!!! LOL
Since he is going to play dirty, I would say bring couple people from CAFords as witnesses, have other people come that have been scammed by him. Have those people bring their proof!

Also you don't need to prove that he was served, he admitted on email that he was served (what a fucking idiot)

NOTe TO ALL CAFORD MEMBERS... ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY DAN AND IS WILLING TO GO TO COURT AND BE A WITNESS FOR 0089GT, IF THE DRIVE IS TOO FAR, I WILL PERSONALLY PAY FOR YOUR GAS.... PM ME.
and no I have no clue who 0089GT is but I hate thieves
[patriot]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Z06-FTMFW:
quote:

Its not quite that easy....
Since it's not quite so easy why don't you tell us so Dan can get some free legal advise? That way Dan can sleep nice and easy every night. He deserves a great night sleep every night....

You all are having these who's right or wrong about the legal system and Dan is soaking up all of it. FUCKING STUPID!!!
Let's all talk about how Dan can get away with this

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan the scam man.

We, Cafords, will see you in court soon.

Karma comes back one way or the other.

[patriot]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is doing this because he is moving back to California. He believes that he is protected by sending this email because if he is physically harmed or if anything happens to him he has Abdul as a primary person to blame. He is trying to work the system but the system only protects scumbags like him for a little bit.

Dans next step is going to put all of his possessions under someone elses name.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

FEB 18 AT 1:30PM 400 County Center, Redwood City, CA 94063

EVERYONE BE THERE!!!!!!!

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't Floored already has an unpaid judgement against Dan from many years ago?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

EVERYONE BE THERE!!!!!!!

I'll be there. [Cool]
Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slidewayz94:
Doesn't Floored already has an unpaid judgement against Dan from many years ago?

yes

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

EVERYONE BE THERE!!!!!!!

Court house ride out? LOL

I'm seriously going to try and make this.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Notice how this guy doesn't even acknowledge all the people he's fucked over in "his" letter. I really hope everyone gets their stuff back and more due to the shit he did.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

does anyone want to come but cannot make it due to transportation issues?? i am willing to go as far as san jose and as far as brentwood to pick anyone up. so if you are in the bay area i will pick you up. i have a car and can only grab 4 ppl

[ 2015-01-30, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.
10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .
if you win how are you going to collect your money?
Can't you sell the settlement to a collection agency for a less amount. Then the collection agency can garnish his wages.

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com