Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.
10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .
if you win how are you going to collect your money?
He makes 100k a year he's ballin

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ballin' on a budget of others.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure why there is any negativity in this thread toward the op. At least this guy 0089 is attempting to do something.

[ 2015-01-26, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
Not sure why there is any negativity in this thread toward the op. At least this guy 0089 is attempting to do something.

[patriot] [worship]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.
10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .
^^ nope you're wrong man. He makes no where near that amount.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

^^ nope you're wrong man. He makes no where near that amount.
This is according to his butt buddy raelsmar.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm lost on the lack of support for 0089 as well. He screwed a lot of people over.

Karma has a way of finding you, even if you do move to the other side of the country.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
I'm lost on the lack of support for 0089 as well. He screwed a lot of people over.

Karma has a way of finding you, even if you do move to the other side of the country.

Maybe some of past post on other subjects have turned people off on him. Now I don't like 0089gt at all but what Dan did to him a few others is straight up bullshit an should be dealt with accordingly.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

I suppose so. And yes, he should be dealt with.

[ 2015-01-27, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Removed.

[ 2015-01-28, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not trying to be negative. I know from personal experience suing people that just cause you get a judgement does not mean you will get paid. It's up to the wining party to enforce the judgement I.E wage garnishment etc. But in order to do that you have to find out where someone works file for a writ etc. It sucks that the laws protects scumbags these days. Plus add in the fact that Dan is in Florida will make it even harder to collect. I'm not sure is judgment in CA will even hold up in Florida. i do know that you Florida has whats called homestead laws which protect the owner from certain types of lawsuits concerning creditors meaning you cant put a lien on his house. Anyway i wish you luck but dont get your hopes up in resolving this anytime soon [patriot]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

Maybe some of past post on other subjects have turned people off on him. Now I don't like 0089gt at all but what Dan did to him a few others is straight up bullshit an should be dealt with accordingly.
Dude I already pmed you. I don't know you.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
I'm not trying to be negative. I know from personal experience suing people that just cause you get a judgement does not mean you will get paid. It's up to the wining party to enforce the judgement I.E wage garnishment etc. But in order to do that you have to find out where someone works file for a writ etc. It sucks that the laws protects scumbags these days. Plus add in the fact that Dan is in Florida will make it even harder to collect. I'm not sure is judgment in CA will even hold up in Florida. i do know that you Florida has whats called homestead laws which protect the owner from certain types of lawsuits concerning creditors meaning you cant put a lien on his house. Anyway i wish you luck but dont get your hopes up in resolving this anytime soon [patriot]

I took care of thT man! Thanks for your input! I know everything about this man.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I taking about you in general with other members on here. you never know when you may need someone help from the members of this site.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Great, more free advice for Dan. Dan may, or may not know much of anything about law, why offer it up??

Anything like this should be pm'd to someone instead of thrown out here for him to read.....THINK!

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
I do know that you Florida has whats called homestead laws which protect the owner from certain types of lawsuits concerning creditors meaning you cant put a lien on his house. Anyway i wish you luck but dont get your hopes up in resolving this anytime soon [patriot]

You're correct. Problem though...he incurred this judgement, due to the work being agreed upon/performed prior to his purchase of the home. It's all over this message board. He didn't purchase property in FL until 2014.

I doubt he has any of the $, car parts, etc, still...but if he does, it would be MUCH easier to get in contact with me and return them. I'm an easy drive from him.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

You still have to take Dan to court in the county that he was living in at the time of said agreement be the two parties. An FYI that would be contra Costa county.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
You still have to take Dan to court in the county that he was living in at the time of said agreement be the two parties. An FYI that would be contra Costa county.

From www.courts.ca.gov...

"What if I am suing because of a contract?
You can file in the county where you signed the contract, where the contract was broken, or where the contract was to be carried out. You can also file where the defendant lived or worked when you signed the contract".

Lots of options.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

From <a href="http://www.courts.ca.gov..." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.courts.ca.gov...</a>

"What if I am suing because of a contract?
You can file in the county where you signed the contract, where the contract was broken, or where the contract was to be carried out. You can also file where the defendant lived or worked when you signed the contract".

What contract was signed this folks went to a guy who had no automotive repair license. An I believe all transactions were carried out at Dan's house.

Lots of options.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:

Great, more free advice for Dan. Dan may, or may not know much of anything about law, why offer it up??

Anything like this should be pm'd to someone instead of thrown out here for him to read.....THINK!

I'm not trying to help Dan, I'm only trying to help the o.p. but i see your point. The stuff i posted is pretty much common sense stuff

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

The reason I know a little about judgements and stuff is because I had this clown in the military destroy my rental property and not pay his rent. Most enlisted people im sure are good folks unfortuately i got stuck with a P.O.S! I got a judgment and everything and i'm still waiting to get paid lol! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:

No you don't know what you're talking about. This happened in San Mateo county. The contract was drafted in San Mateo county and cash was given in San Mateo county.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I taking about you in general with other members on here. you never know when you may need someone help from the members of this site.
The few ppl I had problems with. Had a problem with my race and or religion. If those ppl still have a problem with who I am I still have the same problem with them.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
The reason I know a little about judgements and stuff is because I had this clown in the military destroy my rental property and not pay his rent. Most enlisted people im sure are good folks unfortuately i got stuck with a P.O.S! I got a judgment and everything and i'm still waiting to get paid lol! [Roll Eyes]

Send me the name. If he's still in, I'll get you all the info you need to make it happen.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
quote:

No you don't know what you're talking about. This happened in San Mateo county. The contract was drafted in San Mateo county and cash was given in San Mateo county.
Dan was doing business out of his house in discover bay that is in contra Costa county last I checked.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com