Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: MODS STICKY THIS - DAN UPDATE
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Yooo please keep this thread strictly about Dan. I'm trying to get in touch with the guy who owns that racing channel who posted on behalf of a friend early on. Can you please get in touch with me ASAP thank you.

Let me call someone from his crew an see if I can get him to get ahold of you.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was also a young lady who took him to court who was it. I need to get in touch with her [Smile]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floored or something like that.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
I heard he stole xRaelsmarx virginity from him

Why even bring me into this? I haven't talked to Dan in like a year. I haven't said one negative thing to anyone about their situation because it is fucked up. Yes I've defended Dan in the past but that is the past, I have learned from experience just to not speak on people's name. But here you are, someone I don't know, nor have any desire to meet are speaking on my name for no reason. Get a life dude. To everyone else, I hope you all get your stuff back, I'd be livid if it was my stuff.
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Uh oh. We got a badass from San Jose over here.

It suck you're in this predicament but this is just sad. Dan isn't trying to screw you over he doesn't want your p.o.s parts or motor. Dan's got his own set of problems and his own life he's dealing with. Not to mention its the holiday season. Sounds to me like you fuxked yourself by even taking a loan out in the first place. Can't afford it, don't buy it.

I'm sure that as soon as Dan has time to finish your motor it will be done, people have lives and real jobs that bring in 100k a year. This car shit is a side hobby to him and its not priority over family. So calm.your ass down. Because nobody on here really even gives a shit about your problems. Be a man and go see him face to face if it's really all bad, but I stead you hop on the forum and cry like a girl.

You brought yourself into this mess pal!

LoL, you a few bruh [Cool]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I have known Dan for like 20 years and I don't know how to get ahold of him or where he is at, does that make me shady? Also our small group of friends haven't heard from him since his going away party which I wasn't invited to. I thought John B. was also in Florida and was going to look for him from the address in the ebay pics? I went with 0089GT to Dans parents house to get his GT and some of his stuff, we just showed up with no warning, lucky I knew his Dad and he was home otherwise I don't think it would have happened.

That what I am saying Lee if wasn't for use saying something from the start how much of a head start would have Dan had on this guys.
English....... DO YOU SPEAK IT?
[worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There was also a young lady who took him to court who was it. I need to get in touch with her [Smile]

let me see what I can do [patriot]

[ 2014-12-31, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Floored, if memory serves me correctly her real name is Alice? Maybe an OG member might know how to get a hold of her?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unless someone is going to Florida to pump hot lead in Dan's ass you might as well let it go. It sucks but at this point dan is never gonna pay for fucking u guys over

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're wrong. I will let you all know what's the situation very soon. Please have Alice email me dynasty014@yahoo.com

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I wish you guys the best of luck. Hope he goes to jail regardless if he pays or not.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2015-01-21, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Floored
Member Status: ¯
Member Number: 2312
her name is alice

also sent her a email please let me know if you hear from her

[ 2015-01-02, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's Dan's first middle and last name I'll ask my step dad to look it upp he got military clearance

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1fastmach1:
What's Dan's first middle and last name I'll ask my step dad to look it upp he got military clearance

If look at the top of general talk the info you are looking for is at.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

thank you jmc, and johnb i pm'ed you.

by the way jmc. i also sent her a pm with my number/email so hopefully she will be in touch with me soon. thank you.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

btw mods if you may please erase/edit any posts that digress from the topic. i dont mean to silence some people but some should be silenced. either contribute to the post or dont comment. i dont mean to come off as a jerk, but please respect the efforts that this forum and people contributing to this forum are doing

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

quote:
btw mods if you may please erase/edit any posts that digress from the topic. i dont mean to silence some people but some should be silenced. either contribute to the post or dont comment. i dont mean to come off as a jerk, but please respect the efforts that this forum and people contributing to this forum are doing

well said [patriot]

--------------------

9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates on this? Id like to see something happen to somebody who is ok with doing this to so many people. I hope it all works out in your guys' favor.

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
I've been by the place twice, no one has been home. And if you read this Dan, yes...I drive the Ruby Red Raptor that sat out in front of your house if the neighbors asked.

You are the MAN!!!! Only thing would make this more EPIC, would be if we can put a CAFORDS sticker on your truck??? I'll buy the sticker,
[worship]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Today BOTH DAN STARKEY AND HIS WIFE COURTNEY HOFFMAN HAVE BEEN SERVED. THE COURT DATE IS FEB 18 IN SAN MATEO COUNTY FOR THE AMOUNT OF $10,000. IF THEY DECIDE NOT TO SHOW UP, JUDGEMENT WILL BE RULLED IN MY FAVOR. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALL COULD COME TO THE COURTHOUSE TO SHOW SUPPORT AND PROVE TO THE JUDGE THAT THIS GUY IS A CROOK.

good luck an I hope you used his local police to serve him.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

Fucking awesome! Is the $10,000 just what you have lost? I would assume that it would be much more than that with all the people he fucked over.
10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

10,000 is the most in small claims. But I'm suing his wife too [Wink] since she was complicit in the fraud [Smile] .
if you win how are you going to collect your money?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com